Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions...

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Default Suggestions...

Whatup Wu-Tang Corp,

I been out of the picture for a while, moved to Marrakech in Morocco, settling out here, working on a variety of projects like my artists Salah Edin, Palestine, Eslam Jawaad and Focus... of Aftermath/Ent.

ps. That Detox is sounding great.

Anyway, few months ago I got a call from Divine and RZA, we spoke at length about the future of this site which has been kept afloat mainly by you all, the fans.

I'm interested in hearing your suggestions for the site as we want to breath some new new life into it. I know the news section has been kind of dead, but it's hard to keep it up with the news since most of the clan members and beez are all scattered around, difficult to stay in touch with or simply just working on their next project(s).

So, if you have any other suggestions, let us know.

Thanks for the continuous support.

Peace Ringz & Tom

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

MY NINJA NIGGA!!!!!!

wut up
    bring back begongo!!

One suggestion, make Prof Zooruka a moderator for Wu-Tang Chamber.

Also, could u provide any other news? Like, anything?
    bring back begongo!!

miha

nice that you're back cilva.

- would it be possible for you to arrange an interview with rza or any other wu general in order to answer some questions from wu-corp members?

- we should get rid of the negativity that's spreading on this boards.

- news section of the site should be updated more often.

- we should have more active mods in order to get rid of unneseccary topics as soon as possible (doubled ones/inappropriate ones,...)

- it would be nice to hear a word from other wu related artist not just you, m-80, bronze, christ from time to time here on boards.

- any news on "II"?

peace

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Whatup Wu-Tang Corp,

I know the news section has been kind of dead, but it's hard to keep it up with the news since most of the clan members and beez are all scattered around, difficult to stay in touch with or simply just working on their next project(s).

#1 you need to hire someone to do all the news and to follow each members situations and report it back to the homepage. The generals are all wasting the promotion their official site could give their products. Like people like Ghost are always rumoured to have so and so project released but then you never hear about it. We rely on other 3rd part interviews who dont always ask the qeustion we want to know.

We need someone who interviews Ghostface who knows what their talking about so they can ask Q's like "whats up with the MF doom collab"

yeah, the more wu-related peoplez up here, the better. we got nuthin but love [ok, chambermusik gets shitted on constantly, but that's that]

I hope U-God would come here.
    bring back begongo!!

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

A nearly totally impossible proposal:

to get any Wu-related artists to actually post here their interviews. I mean, like posters here, so we can discuss with them in real time. That would need to have an extremely alert team of mods who would delete any spam as soon as it appears.

(Yo, Cilva, what's up with that Wayne track on Detox? Is it as bad as we fear it is or is it better or worse?)
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

And if you [Cilva] will make a Barack Obama song.

[lol at people from one country dominating this thread for now.]
    bring back begongo!!

Banned

that ablum you downloaded wasn't detox ... hate to break it to you
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Peace to Cilva

a couple things i have in mind besides the news section..

-someone should update the Media section and post alot more songs...that part is way outdated and I know for a fact there's alotta ppl that start getting into Wu and spend alotta time in that section downloading tracks..

-i think this was tried already, but it would be cool to have a section of the site which collects ALL the Wu-related vids from YouTube (interviews, music vids, etc.) and also has some of the exclusives that YouTube always takes down for copyright reasons....Wu videos rule....call it Wu-tube, it might blow up..

-like everybody else said, have a little more involvement from the Wu members....if there's a fear of morons hating and posting retarded shit than ban them or temporarily ban them when an artist decides to swing by..

regardless, i still like this place...

Wu 4Ever

PS: sign Lord Beatjitzu, he's fuckin NICE..

Banned

okay all joking aside and peace to cilva ...

i understand if the generals don't want to get caught up on the forum because of all the bullshit that some idiots will bring ... but maybe like they can post a video everynow and then like ghost does on his myspace ... just a shout out type shit or something ... a little info on their happenings, touring, recording etc... just let the fans know what's up type thing
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

cilva, yeah of course everyone would like live chats with everyone in wu, that probably will never happen. but looking at it from wu's standpoint, they are just not using a very useful resource. i think devine needs to make a more hands on approach. he is head of wu-tang corporation, right? well he needs to get in contact with each individual's manager and say look what you have here. you have free promotion with this website. use it. open an account and make a thread to promote your projects.

you know how many times i notice something like gza will have a concert somewhere and nobody knows about it. and i'll post it on here and people in that city are like oh shit i didn't know gza was coming to my town. gza's manager needs to realize that. u-god's mananger needs to realize that. cappa's and deck's and everyone elses.

it's sad to say but the only people that have used this website the right way is raddaar van and dlah...and those idiots aren't even in the wu. but they realize how good of a promotional tool this website is and they rape it for everything it's worth.

other than that the only people on here associated with wu are you, cliva, christbearer and midaz who isn't wu-fam, just an associate of b9s

Banned

one more idea i have cilva...where the rock the bells ad is on the right side of the page...make that a monthly caldender. and just have the dates of everything that is going on in wu...

concert dates for wu-tang
    concert dates for generals
    concer dates for wu-fam
    cd releases
    rza movie premieres
    tv appearances
    etc.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

other than that the only people on here associated with wu are you, cliva, christbearer and midaz who isn't wu-fam, just an associate of b9s

surprised you would forget Bronze Naz and Kevlaar7 post here.

Banned

oh and m-80