Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yoko Ono de-preciation thread

Banned

LOL all these 20 year old fuckin wanna be's acting like they can speak on lennon/ono/the beatles fucking 25 years later when they weren't even swimming in their father's nutsack ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The Beatles inspire that kind of Stannery for one reason or another.

And their all like, "yeah none of the rest of the beatles spoke to her after like, they broke up and stuff, and yeah, i hate her.".

Which isn't true.

Banned

surprising how all these so called beatles know-it-all's say NOTHING on eric clapton ... i highly doubt any of them know what i'm referencing either

it seems like being 20 year old and trying to know about the beatles somehow makes you a music intellect ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    why did you post in the only music section of this site, if it was about how you disliked someone you don't know?

And not about music.
    you consistantly....consistantly post about people you don't know and don't like. On top of that those people are more guarded with their personality then Yoko Ono, who made a career of documenting herself.

there are 2 stans in this thread from the country of australia, and others that believe Yoko Ono was a douche bag for the fact that she was a douchebag.

(above: I dare you to let 50 cent and his wife get away with this faggot, with equal amounts of bush)

just so you know it's real.

i DOUBLE DOG DARE you to let camron get away with this

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    why did you post in the only music section of this site, if it was about how you disliked someone you don't know?

And not about music.
    Co-sign....keep it about the music...you've been warned.

Banned

the hostile nostril fears this song

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

refugee's from war torn third world shit holes don't understand the concept of peace and love

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
    surprising how all these so called beatles know-it-all's say NOTHING on eric clapton ... i highly doubt any of them know what i'm referencing either
    I never said I'm a know-it-all, I only tell what I realized until now: that John loved Yoko like I never saw someone love someone. And that Yoko liked to whore for attention.

I guess you're referencing how John suggested that Eric Clapton should replace George, when he left the band for the first time. Am I right?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Banned

i'm referencing how eric clapton fell in love with, stole and subsequently married george harrison's wife ...

you know, the same thing yoko ono gets shitted about ...

LAYLAAAAA

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Ah, that. Yeah I heard of that, but as far as I remember that was after they broke up... Ah, nevermind, I was thinking about the wrong period.

BTW, I always thought Mr. Lennon was cheating on Cynthia since day one. You know, "Norwegian Wood" and shit. Yoko was just the one that was over the edge.
    Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 11-15-2008 at 12:16 PM.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Banned

ofcourse they married after they broke up ... but he still had seduction in place ... she was whore though

point still remains ... most people who shit ono don't have the right to that opinion

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

lol at these peace and love talk
    i dont care. ok they loved eachother and were peaceful, sweet
    that doesn't excuse the attention whoring and dickless behavior.
    "they were in love, love is lluuuvV" isn't a justification for douche behavior

explain to me how this isn't a faggy photograph. its gay and attention whorey plain and simple and if biggie smalls and faith evans were dick ass naked like so

it would be noted as attention whorey and faggy behavior. Yoko inspired a sense of dicklessness in John although we can clearly see his naked dick as proof he had one. yes, his naked dick. what if you went to school with these two? forget the dickriderry

and don't say 'just lessen to dey music" cause yeah, that sounds nice but i bet i can find threads of idk, souljah boy doing something none music related and dumb and you guys criticizing him. theres nothing wrong with it. Im going to show you a picture of john lennon and yoko ono whoring attention by flashing yoko's bush and johns fleshy naked dick followed by a picture of them naked with concave asses

these are things Kanye West would never live down for the fact that they are of the attention whore breed and lifestyle

look at this?

is anyone else seeing that? this is gay. and attention whoring. "ohh lets do this one, it's so provacative". Yeah love the bitch but does people in love often parade their wifes thick bush and their own penis to everyone? not often, and when they do, it's gay, unless the wife is hot. What if John was instead TSA in this picture, who this not be a hilarious joke? Something to pointout the attention whority and dicklessness?

John is a sucka fa luv..mmph mmph..sucka fa luv