Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yoko Ono de-preciation thread

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Oh well... They were hippies, free love, nature, all that bullshit. What's funniest is that before taking this picture they recorded some of the crappiest music in either ones discography and fucked for the first time right after finishing the shoot. I'm still not sure if it's corny or G.O.D.ly.

Lennon wryly commented that the uproar seemed to have less to do with the explicit nudity, and more to do with the fact that the pair were rather unattractive (and the photo unflattering; Lennon described it later as a picture of "two slightly overweight ex-junkies").

Anyway Yoko had teh stupidest ideas at that time, like that protest over I don't know what, when John was lying naked in the middle of New York among his own shit.
    Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 11-15-2008 at 12:24 PM.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

lol yeah, and they're ugly, that's the worst part,

anyone remember that thread like, 4 days ago where the gay ass nigga posted his ugly girlfriend modeling his car.

ok good, capture that moment, and slap a phat unforgiving bush on that bitch and tell me you wouldn't be more compelled to make fun of the fag the you originally were, and did. hippocrite fags, what happened to his love? and peace.
    Last edited by TSA; 11-15-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Timeline:

1)

2)

3) Fuck.

As I said, I can't decide if it's corny or G.O.D.'ly above any reason.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Eric Clapton had that slow hand, made shorty squirt.

^AHaHAHAHAHAHAhahAHAHhaHAHAHAHAhaHAHAHAHAHhahA

ok wait, he didn't even smash till like, 4 or 3 years into the attention whoring(estimate, someone tell me the real span of time)?
    WHAT?

what a bitch!
    sucka 4 luv

Em... Not quite, as far as I know that was the first (and not the worst) case of her attention whoring at John's expense. They knew each other for 'round year and a half before they recorded that, but all was platonic. Then they took that pic and after that they were rarely seen apart.

Yeah, OK, you can call that sucka fa luv. (How unromantic, TSA, how unromantic.)

oh i thought the pic was way later down the line.
    so it wasn't even that deep and they did it?
    god.
    and they made all those shitty songs, you can tell they thought they were saving the world.
    god.

and Jay-z was getting made fun of for stabbing un, over charlie baltimore

Look, from today's perspective it is "Uuuh", but from back then's perspective it was "Oooh". Get it?

It was '68, spring after summer of love, Tet offensive, marijuana and LSD, "Hair"... and such stuff as they were was seen as something extremely cool, brave, romantic, yadda yadda yadda. Today they would be laughed out of their career, back then... okay, back then he was more popular than Jesus and whatever he'd do he'd still be more than God in those hippies' eyes.

Anyway, when they were attention whoring too much they always failed. That most Yoko-influenced album from John flopped so hard he was physically unable to make any music for more than a year.

Yoko was Lennon's first real love. His dad left when he was 3, then his mom gave him to her sister, Lennon reconnected with his mom at 17, just before she was killed by a drunk driving off duty cop, his best friend died just before The Beatles got big.

John, Yoko, and Stevie Wonder played a concert to help free John Sinclair 2 years into his sentence. (10 year sentence for selling 2 joints to undercover cop). He was released a short time later.

1972, John and Yoko co-hosted The Mike Douglas Show for a week under the conditions they could bring on who they wanted. They brought on Bobby Seale (original Black Panther from Oakland) to show middle America that Black Panthers are not as threatening as the media portrays. They also brought on George Carlin, Jerry Rubin, Ralph Nader, Chuck Berry.

That Rolling Stone picture was taken December 8, 1980, the day Lennon was killed
    Last edited by tajeco; 11-15-2008 at 01:04 PM.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Nov. 1971, John and Yoko performed at the Apollo theater in 1971, to show support to the families of the prisoners killed at Attica State Prison. Coincidentally, Mark David Chapman, who killed Lennon, is doing his time in Attica

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

i didnt even kno tha bitch had fans :unno

LOL i know!?

Banned

^^

In the early 90's, Yoko gave Paul some recordings of John's "Free As A Bird" from 1977. Then in 1994, the 3 remaining Beatles, plus producer George Martin got together and re-recorded it with everyone taking part, with John's vocals. That was the closest thing to a reunion.