Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Gangsta Rap

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
    Bitch please....

whoooooa. That's no diss to Onyx. Onyx is ill as fuck... and Sticky Fingaz is one of the most underrated rappers ever.

BUT.. IF you look at videos like this... Their record label made 'em do shit like this...

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Default Go

onyx was a gimmick...NWA was a gimmick?.... how could you be on a hip-hop fourm and say some shit like that...
    ________
    mexico city hotels
    Last edited by prrra718; 01-21-2011 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prrra718 View Post
    onyx was a gimmick...NWA was a gimmick?.... how could you be on a hip-hop fourm and say some shit like that...

ay ay ay. I'm not taking away from their credibility... But, really think about it.

Don't let Daniel win... he came on here thinkin' "Oooh, this'll hit 'em where it hurts.. they gon' argue it to death."

I'm just sayin' that exec's PUSHED that gangsta shit HARD. Go watch CB4.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

same way they push that materialistic nonsense these days or wat?
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    same way they push that materialistic nonsense these days or wat?

yup. you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Spray View Post
    whoooooa. That's no diss to Onyx. Onyx is ill as fuck... and Sticky Fingaz is one of the most underrated rappers ever.

BUT.. IF you look at videos like this... Their record label made 'em do shit like this...

Onyx didn't give a fuck they did what they wanted to do.... They got a lot of freedom on what they wanted to sound like and do on JMJ Records back in the day....
    That's why after Baccdafuccup they released the most grittiest record ever : All We Got Iz Us, so Onyx did what the fuck they wanted to do, they were never a fuckin' gimmick and they still ain't....

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by AK Spray View Post

SMH at the guys replying to it... "Uhhh... Yeah, My fav. gangsta rappers are...."

Lol. Go Listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd.

LMAO, i nkow right
    We do it for the people.

-

Irondan1 i'm 32 years old. I grew up on rap music in the 80's and 90's. It's too many soft faggot ass rappers out now.

-

LOL@Irondan1 calling Bone Thugs And Harmony singing ass niggas hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I stopped liking them after E.1999 Eternal album.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I grew up on rap music in the 80's and 90's. It's too many soft faggot ass rappers out now.
    A-fucking-men, CJ.

That is all I'm saying.

If I could make a quote my sig, this would be it.

Peace, Charles.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Shaolin Master

Irondan1 i'm 32 years old. I grew up on rap music in the 80's and 90's. It's too many soft faggot ass rappers out now.

The last few posts have it exactly right. Rappers today are bitchmade. I like all of that old school shit from any coast because it was real shit. From above the law, spice 1, dre on the west to the Wu, bootcamp, gangstarr on the east, and down south with scarface, eightball and mjg, big mike.
    The problem with today is that the rhymes and the style has done a complete 180. Shit used to be hardcore, now Gays like lil wayne and Kanye are most respected in the game. I want to see an evolution in the game and these new cats just ain't getting the job done. As a black man i am truly embarassed about how low this music has gotten, just to sell records to white kids.

-

Derek41 i definitely agree with what you said. Rappers right now are way too soft and their music is pop/gay to appeal to the radio and white kids like you said. Back in the day, rappers could care less if their songs never got played on the radio or if their videos didn't get played on BET and MTV. The Box video channel used to show a lot of hardcore videos that BET and MTV wouldn't play. I miss The Box. I also blame record companies for making rappers do gay music to sell records. Irondan1 and Derek41, here's some real shit for you that i'm about to post the lyrics to like Onyx's Street Niggas song and Willie D of The Geto Boys So What song.

Onyx's Street Niggas song is from their Shut Em Down album. Here's what Sticky Fingaz said. These lyrics are funny.

I'm a street nigga. Fuck with me, get shot in the brains. They call me Sticky Fingaz. How you think i got my name? This is not a game. Kid i know my math. I walk around with my pants hanging off my ass LOL. I don't give a fuck LOL. This nigga here is too rugged. I pull out my dick and take a piss in public hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Smoking weed, drinking brew is all i do LOL. Fuck bitches, get money was all i knew LOL. The first nigga fronting getting dropped with one in the head LOL. I got no respect for life LOL. My moms on drugs. You scared to look me in my eyes. I run with nothing but thugs LOL. I'm so trife hahahahahahahahahaha.

Willie D's So What song. These lyrics are gonna make ya'll laugh.

Anybody don't like this can suck the peeda. Watch out now. Here comes another heater. Everytime i turn the radio on, i get hot. I'm sick of niggas bragging about what they got LOL. I came here to show and tell. Half of these muthafuckas broke as hell LOL. Most of these bitches scared to come to the hood LOL. The rest talking about they platinum and they can't go wood. Let's get the facts straight out the gate. You ain't real nigga, you's a cake LOL. You talk a lot of shit about scrapping and guns but if i slapped the fuck out you right now, you run hahahahahahahaha. So what if your rich. Let me tell you something bitch LOL. A nigga don't feel like hearing that shit LOL. I could give a fuck about how tight your flow is LOL. You garbage if you ain't doing nothing for these kids.

So what you got a new set of wheels. So what they put your house on cribs. So what you filthy rich. So what you filthy bitch LOL. So what you got ice in your chain. So what you got bitches giving you brain. So what you filthy rich. So what you filthy bitch LOL.

Shouting out to the hood every god damn minute but when you gon build a bridge in it? LOL. Got money out the ass and your swinging like Tarzan but all your homeboys starving. It takes me to talk about your selfish ass cause most individuals don't know the half. You roll through the hood and pass out a few bucks but you ain't really trying to see a nigga come up. It ain't safe when your talking shit. Your bodyguard ain't nothing but a big old bitch hahahahahahahahahaha. Heard you got jumped on by a broad LOL. Now suddenly you got a record out and your ass is hard LOL. Cocksucking muthafucka, you a brand new fool LOL. Tricking with these chickens and your kids need shoes. Radios and videos playing your shit. Screaming your record company name but they laying you dick LOL.

How you living, how you living mr ball player? Since you signed that new contract, you ain't did jack LOL. You lucky i ain't the team owner cause i'd pull out a 9 and pop your ass while you riding the pine hahahahahahaha. Northside niggas don't care if you rich. We play for respect and authority bitch LOL.

-

Other hardcore rappers i forgot to name are Rah Digga, Lady Luck, Caddilac Tah, Black Child, M.O.P., Xzibit, Naughty By Nature. It's a shame Lady Luck, Caddilac Tah, Black Child never released any albums but i can't blame them because it's their record companies fault. Common used to be hard when he was Common Sense. Now his music is soft/gay. Somebody mentioned Kool G Rap. I forgot about him. He's a legend. Big Daddy Kane used to be hard too and the only problem i had with him was his love songs because he's a tight mc. People slept on his Daddy's Home album. That's a tight album. He could've did without his dancing buddy Scoob rapping on the album because his voice sounds like a bitch LOL.

-

Run DMC also used to be hard but a couple of their albums like Back From Hell and Crown Royal are trash. Their solo albums are wack too. I think they shouldn't have done so many collabos with rock singers. I didn't like that about them.

-

I'm gonna post the lyrics tomorrow to Luke's Cowards In Compton song dissing Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg. That song is so funny. JT Money of Poison Clan raps on the song and he says some funny shit about them.