Thread: Old ODB Interview

Default Old ODB Interview

I remember a few years ago seeing on this site a link to a youtube interview with odb and i think some of brooklyn zoo where he talks about how hes been up all night smoking meth. Anyone got a link to this vid now? Thanks for any help!

^Possibly the Free To Be Dirty dvd, it features the Brooklyn Zu. But he does not talk about smoking meth on that one.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

smoking meth? u sure u don mean crack
    We do it for the people.

pretty sure it was meth and not crack. He was out of his mind if i remember. I seemed like it was on a mtv type show with a set and all that.

^There was an old 8 minute MTV NEWS interview on YouTube with a VJ asking him questions on a couch.

Throughout the whole interview ODB just acts insane! Not answering the questions, taking his shoes off and stretching on the couch with his feet up and not paying attention. He starts to ramble and mumble to himself. He's tottaly out of it and the VJ tells him to calm down, threatening to cancel the interview. YouTube took it down, damn bastards....

Yeah i think thats the one! We need that interview!!

actually here the ones: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=IvE3wu...eature=related
    he just says he was hittin ice all night lol. Interested in seeing that other one though.