View Poll Results: Should The Next RZA Produced GZA Album Bear The Title "LIQUID SWORDS Part II"?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

29 45.31%
  • Nah, They Should Come Up With A New Title

33 51.56%
  • Can't Decide

2 3.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should The Next RZA Produced GZA Album Bear The Title "LIQUID SWORDS Part II"?

Default Should The Next RZA Produced GZA Album Bear The Title "LIQUID SWORDS Part II"?

?

Nope.

where's the originality and creativity then??
    RZA shouted out "who's going to buy Liquid Swords II" at the Clan's performance in Copenhagen this summer though...

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

there wont be a Liquid Swords part II

who's with me?
    bring back begongo!!

^^ of course there will be, OB4CL2 is just the first in the 5-year sequel series that RZA is planning, this is common Wu-knowledge so you just lost some stripes.. so within 2 years we will have that + Ironman II, Liquid Swords II, Tical 0: The Prequel II and Return to 36 Chambers II with Young Dirty Bastard doing the hard work..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

I guess it depends. I think giving it that title comes with some unrealistic expectations but I wouldn't mind it. I would rather it have a similar theme title. Something still w/ Swords or Swordsman in it.

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^^ of course there will be, OB4CL2 is just the first in the 5-year sequel series that RZA is planning, this is common Wu-knowledge so you just lost some stripes.. so within 2 years we will have that + Ironman II, Liquid Swords II, Tical 0: The Prequel II and Return to 36 Chambers II with Young Dirty Bastard doing the hard work..
    ...and BAAAMM the whole wu-legacy is destroyed

^^ but we had fun along the way
    happy times!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Porch monkeys.
    bring back begongo!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

no

Banned

I voted no, but honestly, they could call Liquid Penises for all I care, just so long as they actually make and release a new album together.

cant see it hapening,
    1. the wu is known for empty promises and set back release dates
    2. rza's production lately couldnt touch his LS work (unless he raided his archives seems as he said on cribs back in the day he was allways making beats) and like he said he 'retired from hip-hop'
    3. GZA's flow jus keeps getting lazier, he wouldnt sound like he wanted it liek he did on LS
    4. LSpt.II could be v.misleading/disapointing

BUT

as any wu fan would, i would love it if they shocked everyone and came with material on the same level as LS
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    cant see it hapening,
    1. the wu is known for empty promises and set back release dates
    2. rza's production lately couldnt touch his LS work (unless he raided his archives seems as he said on cribs back in the day he was allways making beats) and like he said he 'retired from hip-hop'
    3. GZA's flow jus keeps getting lazier, he wouldnt sound like he wanted it liek he did on LS
    4. LSpt.II could be v.misleading/disapointing

BUT

as any wu fan would, i would love it if they shocked everyone and came with material on the same level as LS
    They still got "IT" in Them, trust me

PEACE

As long as they dont call Legend of the Liquid Sword 2 then thats cool

but they should at least try and come up with a new name, probly should have saved Legend of the Liquid Sword for the follow up of Liquid Swords but too late

really it dont matter, RZA production and GZA rappin, im gonna cope it