Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: why muhummad is a false prophet

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    this thread is stupid.

Christianity if for simple minded ppl who will believe jus about any fairytale.

Islam is too real for you to grasp. jus accept it and move on.
    Well, if we going this way, exactly the same can be said about Islam.

(... and when a skinny white boy in a godforsaken faggy European country figured that out, he gave up on all religions and went on seeking the truth without anyone's leadership.)
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    this thread is stupid.

Christianity if for simple minded ppl who will believe jus about any fairytale.

Islam is too real for you to grasp. jus accept it and move on.
    tell that to Thomas Aquinas and other great Christian philosophers.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    tell that to Thomas Aquinas and other great Christian philosophers.
    Haha, you fell for the trap. Most notable Christian Philosophy sprung alight in the Enlightenment Period. It is widely documented (I suggest research) that the Arab Muslim scholars resussitated Greek Philosophy after the Vatican ordered all Greek books to be burnt in regards to theology, science and philosophy.

As for Aquinas, much of his work has actually been freely appropriated from the Arab scholars who studied the ancient texts of the region.

"AL-FARABI" (d. 950) was an authority on music, mysticism, and master of Greek philosphy and hence called the "SECOND TEACHER", Aristotle being the first. He was the author of "The Bezels of Philosophy" and "The Perfect State" which were again, FREELY appropriated by Thomas Aquinas.

sources of this are as follows:

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Al-Farabi

http://www.jstor.org/pss/1596043 (jstor is authority on many university texts used by top institutions, i used it for Law

http://www.the-philosopher.co.uk/averroes.htm

I suggest these are read before more abhorrent posts are made.

Quote Originally Posted by dawood View Post
    The sooner the world adopts Islam as its one world religion the better

there you have it folks.... the real agenda of islam coming from a muslim himself!

peace

^^^^^

ok, you passed up black man in every gay ass way possible

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    there you have it folks.... the real agenda of islam coming from a muslim himself!

peace
    because Christianity has never been one to push their agenda up everyone's ass....................oh wait isn't that your entire posting style?

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    because Christianity has never been one to push their agenda up everyone's ass....................oh wait isn't that your entire posting style?

JESUS said..."GO MAKE DICIPLES OF ALL NATIONS...BAPTISING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT".

thats the goal of christianity...to make diciples of all nations....and that doesnt mean everyone will be christian ..it means to have diciples from every nation on earth...unlike islam who seeks to do away with all other religions and make EVERYBODY muslim or subjected to islamic law.... christianity isnt a dictator religion...it seeks to win converts from all nations fair and saquare...it doesnt want to impose its will on mankind ( like you must be christian otherwise I will kill you)...but only to tell them and spread the truth (which is the good news that christ taught)...but islam wants everyone to convert by force and be muslim...I mean half of the world today that is muslim was done so at the end of a sword..through violent conquests...(do you think islam would have 2 billion followers if it wasnt for people imposing it on others) christianity has one all its converts by talk to them and telling them the good news....and also islam says that if you leave islam to follow another religion the punishment is death.. so people dont have any other choice.....islam is a horrible religion who only goal is to reign supreme.

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 11-20-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Prince Rai

JESUS said..."GO MAKE DICIPLES OF ALL NATIONS...BAPTISING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT".

thats the goal of christianity...to make diciples of all nations....and that doesnt mean everyone will be christian ..it means to have diciples from every nation on earth...unlike islam who seeks to do away with all other religions and make EVERYBODY muslim or subjected to islamic law.... christianity isnt a dictator religion...it seeks to win converts from all nations fair and saquare...it doesnt want to impose its will on mankind ( like you must be christian otherwise I will kill you)...but only to tell them and spread the truth (which is the good news that christ taught)...but islam wants everyone to convert by force and be muslim...I mean half of the world today that is muslim was done so at the end of a sword..through violent conquests...(do you think islam would have 2 billion followers if it wasnt for people imposing it on others) christianity has one all its converts by talk to them and telling them the good news....and also islam says that if you leave islam to follow another religion the punishment is death.. so people dont have any other choice.....islam is a horrible religion who only goal is to reign supreme.

peace

do you know that modern christian philosophies and western train of thought are based on fundamental Islamic debates on philosophy and theology?

would you like a few links and books written by christians to back that up?

PRODIGAL SUN

dawood your an idiot...just because your a weak minded traitor...doesnt mean we all have to be, and abandon who we are.

Most converts to Islam (the ones freely converted) have phsycological issues...they want to escape something within themselves. Alot as a matter of fact, realise this, get counselling and come back or become aetheist.
    "Me and every other sane hip hop fan and critic knows that pac has no classics."
    - TAURO DA GRIM LATIN

^
    yes,true retard.

muhummad and his religion is false and cant be from the same GOD as that of judaism and or christianity for three simple reasons.

1. islam and muhummad..deni the crucifixtion wich is a central teaching in christianity as taught by JESUS himself...JESUS " THE SON OF MAN HAS COME TO DIE FOR THE FORGIVNESS OF SINS OF MANY"...muhummad teachs that this is false and didnt happen...contradicting the new testement and going against the very plan of salvation that GOD has planned for mankind. ( so proof that islam is false and is not from the same GOD)

2.islams and muhummads idea about heaven....JESUS said that in heaven people will not marry but will be like the angles...muhummad says that people will have x amount of virgins at there disposal ( like its one big orgy) and this is muhummads idea of heaven ...I mean are you kidding me!!!!. thats blasphemy of the highest order!..so once again more proof its not the same GOD.

3.muhummad says that muslims will fight jews on the last day and "the rock will say o muslim there is a jew hiding behind me come and kill him"...why would the same GOD who gave the jews there religion...now be prophecysing this for the people in the bible he calls " HIS CHOOSEN PEOPLE"

so there you have it folks three simple answers why the god of islam is not the same GOD as the bible and why muhummad and islam is false!

peace
    1A) how did JC teach his own death in addition it is a christian opinion coming from a christian view point so this statement is nullvoid

2A) it not in the Quran and this is told to illiterate people in means to guide them in what ever act the leader wants it is no different then what happened in the Dark ages

3A) (reference answer 2) the anger of the Arab nations have against Israel is do to the evasion and genocide that has been around for over 2000 years the will never forget Jericho in witch the Israel army killed hundreds of innocent people in there sleep and from this day the still comment countless acts of Genocide on the Lebanese people

so there you have it a view point from some one who sites on the fence of this hole argument as well as a historian
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post

ok, you passed up black man in every gay ass way possible
    Agreed...and that takes some doing.

peace

Ok...

The definition of RELIGION is "Divide & Conquer"...Religion, not islam
    You seem to be very quick to judge others, and tar everyone with the same brush.
    Just think about it for a second...if everyone was a muslim...
    Or a christian or a jew, hindu, whatever...
    There would be no problems regarding religion...because religion would ceas to exist.
    That being, that there would be one faith and one faith only.

Your words sound very harsh
    When you are clearly comparing everything that is said in the Bible to that of the Quran...
    And your biased opinion is clear for eveyone to see.
    Thats just like saying my team is better than yours...it's childish.
    Expand your mind and learn to open it and not be so blinded by your own religion.

If Christianity is so great...then why are you bashing another religion ?
    Thats not giving a very good message to people about what you are claiming is right.
    Futrther more as Visions said : how can you point the finger at Muslims converting people
    When you are clearly attempting to achieve the same thing ?
    Your blatantly imposing Christianity as "The Truth" = double standards.

Also I would have thought that Jesus being the most quoted man in the Quran
    Would intrigue you and make you look into it more ?

I find it laughable that you belive in God...Muslims belive in Allah/God
    So whats your beef all about ?
    You seem to be only concerned with highlighting the negatives of Islam.
    And untill your mindset changes, you should just stick to your own stuff.
    Because to put it simply...your not ready yet.

And what if a muslim says everything you have just said...but in their favour ?
    You can't expect to be taken seriously untill you show some respect for others beliefs
    Even if you don't agree with it, you should learn to respect it
    Otherwise your just as bad as the ones your blaming.

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Agreed...and that takes some doing.

Ok...

The definition of RELIGION is "Divide & Conquer"...Religion, not islam
    You seem to be very quick to judge others, and tar everyone with the same brush.
    Just think about it for a second...if everyone was a muslim...
    Or a christian or a jew, hindu, whatever...
    There would be no problems regarding religion...because religion would ceas to exist.
    That being, that there would be one faith and one faith only.

Your words sound very harsh
    When you are clearly comparing everything that is said in the Bible to that of the Quran...
    And your biased opinion is clear for eveyone to see.
    Thats just like saying my team is better than yours...it's childish.
    Expand your mind and learn to open it and not be so blinded by your own religion.

If Christianity is so great...then why are you bashing another religion ?
    Thats not giving a very good message to people about what you are claiming is right.
    Futrther more as Visions said : how can you point the finger at Muslims converting people
    When you are clearly attempting to achieve the same thing ?
    Your blatantly imposing Christianity as "The Truth" = double standards.

Also I would have thought that Jesus being the most quoted man in the Quran
    Would intrigue you and make you look into it more ?

I find it laughable that you belive in God...Muslims belive in Allah/God
    So whats your beef all about ?
    You seem to be only concerned with highlighting the negatives of Islam.
    And untill your mindset changes, you should just stick to your own stuff.
    Because to put it simply...your not ready yet.

And what if a muslim says everything you have just said...but in their favour ?
    You can't expect to be taken seriously untill you show some respect for others beliefs
    Even if you don't agree with it, you should learn to respect it
    Otherwise your just as bad as the ones your blaming.
    sorry i tell it like it is...JESUS never said it is wrong to judge other religions...when he says dont judge he means dont judge on superficial thing such as (looks and materialism)

JESUS said MY sheep hear my voice....they no me and I know them so when they hear another persons voice that they dont know, they will flee from that person because they dont know his voice....so in saying that JESUS knows people will have to judge what is truth and what is falsehood...and that all religions shouldnt be respected....because he said that his sheep when they hear another persons voice will flee( in saying this JESUS is tell you that you should run away from such beliefs and the people who bring them)thats why he said flee....and for that to happen..it takes judgement....so people are free to judge what is falsehood and what is truth...that means I can judge islam.....sorry if that doesnt fit with your idea that all religions should be respected ...because that not the way it`s meant to be...all religions are false except christianity.
    Last edited by zooruka; 11-21-2008 at 01:26 AM.

sorry i tell it like it is...JESUS never said it is wrong to judge other religions...when he says dont judge he means dont judge on superficial thing such as (looks and materialism)

JESUS said MY sheep hear my voice....they no me and I know them so when they hear another persons voice that they dont know, they will flee from that person because they dont know his voice....so in saying that JESUS knows people will have to judge what is truth and what is falsehood...and that all religions shouldnt be respected....because he said that his sheep when they hear another persons voice will flee( in saying this JESUS is tell you that you should run away from such beliefs and the people who bring them)thats why he said flee....and for that to happen..it takes judgement....so people are free to judge what is falsehood and what is truth...that means I can judge islam.....sorry if that doesnt fit with your idea that all religions should be respected ...because that not the way it`s meant to be...all religions are false except christianity.

You are the most small and simple minded motherfucker to grace these boards in some time. You want judgement, there it is.

You have accepted the Idol of Jesus Christ but you have not accepted the lessons. Go head and repeat another one of the three verses you've remember from Christianity. The more you talk the more I think you haven't read the Bible either.

And how old are you anyways? If I'm talking to a child let me know so I can dumb down my thoughts for your simpleton ass.

The same standard you use to condemn will be the same one you use to justify your own rationalization never realizing why your own mind is forced into this confliction of being eternally cast as a hypocrite.

Revelations 2:23 And I will kill her children with death and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts and I will give unto every one of you according to your works ----------Jesus (Mr. Peaceful), this contradicts everything else Jesus ever said so he must be a liar and a false prophet as you will know a tree by its fruit......at least according to the same rationalization you have applied to other situations.

Jesus---killing children with death for something that they had no direct part it since the time of revelations

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by sarr View Post
    Most converts to Islam (the ones freely converted) have phsycological issues...they want to escape something within themselves. Alot as a matter of fact, realise this, get counselling and come back or become aetheist.
    HAHA, you clearly do not have the first idea about what you're talking about. Where are you getting this information?

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

people whose religion consists of preachers that are child molestors have psychological issues. people who worship cesaire borgia the white jesus have psychological issues. people that dont get it through their head that nobody on this forum gives a fuck about what they are saying has psychological issues. people that think they know jesus like they used to kick it wit the nigga has psychological issues. people that follow a religion that has killed more people than it has helped has psychological issues. people who believe in a devil underground wit a pitchfork have psychological issues