Thread: The Roots in Bus Crash 21/11 (no injuries)

Veteran Member

Default THE ROOTS in BUS CRASH 21/11 (no injuries)!!

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/ROOTS...ERYONE-OK.html

Quote Originally Posted by ?uestlove

in reality the crash was all of about 7 seconds....but to do a 360 on the highway and end up ramped up (the van that crashed into ours was UNDER our double decker bus) in the air....is....well...

a frigging miracle.

my first thought was not move a fucking inch. i always had fear that we would fall off a cliff while in high mountain traveling like denver or switzerland. i couldn't tell where gravity began and ended. i felt like i did 3000 crunches so obviously my side of the bus was now on the ground (the only way i can describe the position was imagine yourself on a bus sitting down.....now postion yourself sitting on the left side of the bus....now overturn the bus so that it tips over and falls to the right side. now on top of all that position the front of the bus to stand smack dab in the middle of the air as if a ramp was holding it up 90 degrees.
    Thank gosh everyone's OK.

Also, if they're gonna retire from touring as stated, I really got to watch them perform first!
    Last edited by -The A to the Z-; 11-22-2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Added some nice Caps and punctuation to get attention.