Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Got the Genesis bundle game for the Nintendo Switch. I think I almost have Shinobi III beat too

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Shinobi III is dope. You definitely should check out Revenge Of Shinobi also.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition on PS4

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Tomb Raider Sega Saturn.

anyone play The forest game with the cannibals?

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition on PS4
    This game is fucking awesome. Tons of content for 20 bucks too

I'm addicted...

I started fucking with a game called Baldur's gate: Dark alliance, on Xbox tonight. It's not the sort of game I'd usually fuck with, but it's been ages since I played something that really engaged me. Ill give this a go for a while. Was fucking with an awesome cartoon platform sort of game called Voodoo Vince for a bit, but as usual got to a total cunt part I couldn't b fucked with n abandoned it.

I played with an Oculus Rift (virtual reality) for the first time this week. it was just a basic target practice game but holy shit VR is more amazing than I even expected. I could mess with that basic shit for hours

also started Red Dead Redemption II. Little slow start but maybe I'll get more into it

I played some Tetris yesterday. Pretty cool game.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

never heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I started fucking with a game called Baldur's gate: Dark alliance, on Xbox tonight. It's not the sort of game I'd usually fuck with, but it's been ages since I played something that really engaged me. Ill give this a go for a while. Was fucking with an awesome cartoon platform sort of game called Voodoo Vince for a bit, but as usual got to a total cunt part I couldn't b fucked with n abandoned it.
    I remember dark alliance it was good similar to Diablo III

If youre up for a challenge try Ninja Gaiden Black on xbox

I think I might've had a brief look at a ninja gaiden game a while back. Might try again. I'm sure I have one on my Xbox.

Today I noticed I have alone in the dark on my ps2. I thought I did a while back, but then I thought I checked n didnt. But I do. I loved the original on ps1. Was one of my fave games ever. One of the first games I played right thru. I got it on ps2 many years ago, n it was so unplayable that I took it back n exchanged it for something else. Then I got it again for a few dollars.

But yeah, after an hour or 2 I'm done. The gameplay is so fucking awful. Never again.

Mumm ra, I have an oculus go, n if the rift is similar u should try dead and buried and merry snowballs. 2 very simple shooter type games that r really fucking cool in vr. Tbh tho after having the thing for a few months those 2 n another shooting game I forgot the name of r the only good games I've found on it. Also cool, silly fishing one. I've tried quite a few others n they were pretty Fuc'n shit.

I just fucked with that ninja gaiden game for a bit n I played thru a bit n then died, n there was never any save point n when I died I went right back to the start. Seemed pretty cool tho. I might fuck with it again. Fuck tho, it's been so long now since I've found a game that really engaged me n made me wanna play thru it.

I bought a ps3 yesterday n started fucking with the last of us. Epic visuals, but so far more like a movie where u occasionally control a character. Def wanna play on tho.

I ordered a cuntload of horror survival and 2d 1v1 fighting games for the cunt yesterday, lolz. Should keep me entertained for a few years.