Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3979808182838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I tried playing Blood Borne. I finally ran past the giant wolf at the start but the angry old ghoul keeps killing me w/ his battle axe. This shit is hard. I heard ppl have smashed their tv's playing it. I might have to go back to playing my genesis classics collection.
    The souls games are very hard...Demon Souls kicked my ass

Can u still get ps3 games from the online store thing? I've never looked at it, but been meaning to for ages. There's a skating game I wanna get.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Can u still get ps3 games from the online store thing? I've never looked at it, but been meaning to for ages. There's a skating game I wanna get.
    Yes you can, there are many games you can get in the store that are ps3 exclusive

OK rad. I'll have to try to remember to check it out some thyme.

I finished silent hill shattered memories last week. The end came very unexpectedly. I was high at the thyme. I think I also played the last of us that night, n I reflected on what a high point in my gaming career this was, to be rotating shattered memories, last of us, and monkey island all at one thyme. Three really great games. I think last of us is the best game I've played. Like it's not my fave, n somewhere around 50% in the controls r still fucking with me constantly. But I think that's more my fault than the game's. But it's just an enormously impressive game. Visuals r stunning. Story is great. Gameplay is great if u can remember the fucking controls. Dunno. I just think it's a really fuc'n impressive game.

I think the way I c the story developing in the last of us, like I'm feeling it, god. I think it's kind of touching n I kinda wish I could interact with the girl on a more personal level, lolz. It's the most involved I've ever been in the actual story in any game I've played.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Congratulations on completing Shattered Memories. Which ending did you get? I got Love Lost.

I got one where dude's wife starts beating on him n dude is just cowering like a total pussy, lololololol. Massive wtf moment to experience when high, lolz. Def made me think wtf, is this based on the way I answered the shrink's questions? Is this supposed to b a representation of me? Lolz. Fuck that.

Was fuc'n funny tho.

Oh and BTW I very unexpectedly scored origins on eBay the other day for $20.

I just tried fucking with ju on, on the Wii. That shit is absolutely whack as fuck. Will not b returning to it. I mustn't have looked at any reviews before I bought it, cos I c now it was very poorly reviewed. Wouldn't have wasted my thyme or money if I'd seen that.

Started fucking with the original assassin's creed. Seems cool.

Got a pretty sick rig in the new year.

been playing

Prey. (fucking awesome, vastly underated), pretty hard game tho
    the new tombraider,, which is ok
    Division, which is ok I guess.
    Shadow of Mordor, which is dope.
    Borderlands 2, fun game.
    Forza 4. awesomeness.
    Wolfenstein, new order

^^ all them games I got for around 2pound to 8 pound off of cdkeys.com

most expensive game I got is Pro Evo 2019... bleh why I pay 18 pound for that.. its good but nahhh

recommend some killer pc games

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I got one where dude's wife starts beating on him n dude is just cowering like a total pussy, lololololol. Massive wtf moment to experience when high, lolz. Def made me think wtf, is this based on the way I answered the shrink's questions? Is this supposed to b a representation of me? Lolz. Fuck that.

Was fuc'n funny tho.
    Yeah, how you answer the questions and interact with characters determines your ending. http://www.silenthillmemories.net/sh...endings_en.htm

^game was short enough that I'd like to think I'll play thru it again, but I know that'll never happen. May look at the alternate endings some thyme.

Fuc'n I'm at 50% of the last of us n it fucked up on me. Fuc'n cliché deros I bought my ps3 from. Soon as I rocked up at their place I knew I should back out of deal (even tho it was only $70 with 4 games, lolz), but I'm a man of my word n I'd already told these cunts over the phone that I'd buy it. But yeah, discs r all pretty scratched up n it started playing up the other night n I've already ordered another copy, but bummed cos I was looking forward to playing it tonight.

Started silent hill origins n gotta admit it's pretty raw going back to ps2 after getting used to ps3. Especially cos last of us is like ps3 at its peak as far as I've seen so far. But hoping this origins joint will b rad.