Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

You are more updated than me ha ha. Most recent consoles I own are GameCube and X Box. Both of those dropped in November 2001. PlayStation III dropped in November 2006. I will probably get one eventually though..
    I want to get one that is backwards compatible with both PlayStation and PlayStation II games.

Oh lolz I always thought u were right into gaming.

I keep myself updated, but I have not been in an active console generation in a long time.

I tend to rotate through systems. I am on my Sega Saturn right now, then in April I plan on moving on to PlayStation, then Nintendo 64 after.. My Sega Saturn backlog is huge. I know I will not complete it before then, especially if I take up any role playing games.

I've rediscovered my love for Dark Souls II. Plus I realized I never finished any of the DLC.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

I just fucked with mortal Kombat on ps3, and it was awesome, n now I'm fucking with Street fighter x tekken n holy fuck this shit is pretty much long dick 2d 1v1 fighter perfection. I would typically dismiss this shit instantly when I saw tekken in the title, cos I'd assume it was 3d garbage. But I was surprised to see it in a 2d fighters list n now I'm fucking with it, man, this shit is dope as fuck, ya heard?

Red Dead Redemption 2 was pretty slow the first 5 hours or so but I've been hooked for a couple weeks now

Started fucking with silent Hill homecoming tonight. Can't tell u cunts how good it is to b fucking with one of these games again after a period of not being able to find anything that really engaged the god. Good to c apparently nothing has really changed since the early ones. Thumbs Up on the hot nurse zombie things with the perky titties too.

I just fucked with Super sf4. Fuc'n awesome. I ordered sf4, Super sf4, Super sf4 arcade, and Ultra sf4 when I got my ps3, lolz. If I'd researched first I would've just got arcade n Ultra, cos I know once I have em all I'll only play those ones, lolz. In fact I'll prob only play whichever one is the best of the two. I ordered super n sf4 before I knew there was arcade n Ultra. But hey, they cost fuck all anyway.

Does any cunt here fuck with blazblue? I've been sensible with my ordering (aside from sf4 mess), n only ordered the most appealing of the 2d fighters, but blazblue is cheap n I've heard it's really good. I'd like to get the guilty gear game on ps3 too. Forget what it's called. But I was sensible enough to pass when I saw it wasn't especially cheap. In the end I'll prob only play the sf4 n kof games, n maybe a bit of mk stuff. So I'm trying to b sensible n not buy shit I won't play. But I do think the guilty gear games on ps2 r great. So I'm def interested in it.

Man they Fuc'n ruined iori from king of fighters on ps3. That dude's been bad as fuck since the mid 90's n was still bad as fuck in all the ps2 games. Ruins the whole game for me. He was my dude.

Games like silent Hill n fatal frame just absolutely SHOULD NOT have any kind of 'bosses' at all. You're just going along, n it's all good n creepy. U encounter some ghouls n stuff n the combat's not great, but it's a necessary part of the game n it's cool. Then all of a sudden u encounter some kind of ridiculous big beast n there's some shitty strategy u've gotta figure out or Google, n it puts a massive spotlight on the fact that combat is absolutely not the strong point of these games. N u get fucking infuriated, mostly with trying to combat the awkward gameplay rather than beat the shitty boss, n u have to curse out loud n viciously even tho it's really late at night n u could hear a pin drop in ur apartment complex n u know ur neighbours can hear u. N there's a billion things u'd rather b doing but u know u can't let up till u've conquered this utterly ridiculous necessity.

Yeah, just fucken rubbish. I'd hate to do it, but if I had the option to just skip the boss fights in these games, Id totally do it.

Lolz first boss in silent Hill Homecoming n pretty sure I'm done with this game. What a shame. Was really enjoying it up to this point. Just absolutely cannot b fucked wasting my thyme on this ridiculous shit tho.

Shaolin Master

Some slutty chicks want me to play dungeons and dragons.

they had Assassins Creed Odyssey for only $20 so I decided to give it a go. Its basically the same exact game as the last one, but I'll be damned if it isnt addictive
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 03-04-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Lolz I didn't feel like getting out of bed yet so I youtubed assassin's Creed n it looked really cool so I ordered 1, 2, 3 and brotherhood for the ps3 for about $4 each, lolz.