Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

I know that it was a disaster at PC launch and a terrible port that was badly optimised but I thought that had been fixed by now? I've not a crash at all in 40 hours tbh I followed the hardware unboxed optimisation though. I will say there's way too much shit in their settings it's overwhelming and confusing

I agree about the clunkiness and tbh I think this is made worse on PC because consoles have an aim assist that PC doesn't, it's basically impossible to engage in gunfire on horseback and shooting flying birds is extremely tough. I find GTA V to be much more fluid in movement and combat. That whole shit where you need to go to first person view to try and loot items is still a thing on PC

The major thing with RDR2 on PC like pretty much all open world games is that draw distance you can get. This stuff is probably my favourite thing about PC gaming (besides fps) it always blows my mind when I can see buildings, structures, trees, mountains or in RDR2 cases campfire smoke way off in to the distance. I think the RDR2 world is up there with The Witcher 3 and honeslty Skyrim as one of the most beautiful game worlds to just piss around doing nothing but explore (shame that Skyrim is virtually an empty world without mods though) I also agree it's a great story, obviously won't spoil the ending or anything but the final third of the game is immense.

This game makes me want to play RDR I am so pissed that game never came to PC and that if you want to play it you either have to play a shitty stream of it or get it on PS3 which was terribly optimised and performed poorly and wasn't as good graphically as the Xbox version or play it on 360/Xbox one. I have the game and a 360 but console doesn't work.
    Last edited by The Hound; 01-09-2021 at 02:13 AM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.