Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I have the N.E.S. version of Rollergames. Slept on awesome game

rebel galaxy outlaw!!

and my life's been hijacked since

Think I'm done with Saw. Really enjoyed this game as it was pretty easy. Got to a part that's all very black n white. You've basically gotta solve a bunch of puzzles before u get blown up. Got thru it once n out the door, but then didn't know where to go n blew up. Got thru everything several thymes n then dumb shit happened like I didn't know where I was going cos it's too dark, n kept hitting dead ends till I blew up. Probably wasted a good hour on it, n that's far too much for me. Probably now or never, so I'd say I'm done with this game.

Lolz I decided to have another go at it tonight, giving myself about 45 min to attempt it, n I got it in about 10 minutes, lolz. Loads of thyme to spare too, I think. It really wasn't that hard. Just had a cunt of a thyme last night trying it.

I finished saw. Really liked the game. It was all in all really quite easy, but still with cool challenges throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz I decided to have another go at it tonight, giving myself about 45 min to attempt it, n I got it in about 10 minutes, lolz. Loads of thyme to spare too, I think. It really wasn't that hard. Just had a cunt of a thyme last night trying it.
    That's the remedy for pretty much every hard game. Walk away for a bit and kick ass later.

Trackmania Turbo. This is my new Tetris.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Gears 5. I kinda lost all hope in the franchise and thought they didn't really need to carry it on with Gears 4 but this has been surprisingly good. Good campaign with a nice open world aspect in certain acts, I thought this was probably the best Gears campaign along with Gears 2. The game is also really hard even on normal difficulty, you just get overwhelmed at certain points which is a plus for me. Multiplayer suffers from typical Gears multiplayer problems which is mainly gun balance issues. If you play a certain way in older games it just doesn't work here. I think there's like 6 new multiplayer maps with a couple more from previous games so a decent amount of content.

Better than expected and one of the best damn looking games out there. Its basically free if you get the free trial on the xbox games pass. Also if you get it on PC you can play it on Xbox, one copy works for both.

This just came out way too late in the Xbox One's life cycle. This is what Gears 4 should have been. Adding something different to the gameplay and campaign. Gears 4 was too much like the others, the franchise needed something else. I hope in the next one they can expand on the open world idea.

Been fucking with the first uncharted. A bit too heavily combat oriented for me, but still really like. Fucking love the visuals. The setting. Very last of us. I realize it's made by the same cunts. Pretty stoked I've got 3 of these games.

I’ve been playing through the Resident Evil series on PS4, trying to pick up those platinum trophies. I’m on my first playthrough of the RE2 Remake, and loving it! Still shitting myself every time Mr X shows up though!

Games like uncharted, I can only do them in pretty small doses. Like it's just the same thing over n over. U get to a scene n someone shoots at u n u find cover n know u've gotta pick off a whole bunch of cunts before u can advance n do the same thing in the next setting.

Really cool game. Just repetitive.

Bummer, just smashed a controller playing uncharted. Only took one passionate throw against the floor n I busted the cunt up beyond repair.

Some fucking ridiculous battle scene against a billion n one faggot mutant things, towards the end. Really fucking pissed me off. Haven't smashed a controller in as long as I can remember.

That was without a doubt the most pissed off I've ever gotten as an adult gamer. Rates as one of the most fucked up, infuriating parts I've ever played thru in a game.

^greatest game of all thyme IMO.

Apart from the street fighter n tony hawk series. Early tony hawks.

Best story/adventure game for sure tho.

One thing that really blows my fucking mind in uncharted is that every thyme I get to a new combat scene I'll have a really good crack at it on the first attempt n get thru a lot of it, n then when I die n retry I'll just die straight away like a hundred fucking thymes n get absolutely nowhere.

It's been a common thing for a long fucking thyme now. Dunno if it's even been like that thru the whole game. But very fucking noticeable.