Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4585868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Ewww.

I'm playing Team Sonic Racing. I'm getting top the point where I'm starting to dislike it. Sonic Racing Transformed was better.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Leisure Suit Larry : Wet Dreams Don't Dry

COD Warzone. I just play to get killed by some Chinese hacker within 20 secs of a game starting. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    If you have a Mac in your possession, install that openEmu software I mentioned. It's nicely designed and a great way to organize a library of ROMs. Sync a bluetooth controller.

I'm playing Sonic and Knuckles for the first time. There are too many titles over the decades I never tried. Sonic 3D blast is pretty bad though. The autism of it just doesn't hit right.

No, try Sonic Dreams Collection. It is a classic.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Default Greatest MMORPG of all time, 18 years old and still awesome

Satan what are you currently playing?

how about you HANZO and Mumm Ra?

JASPER
    and Jet Set and IrOnMaN?

Final Fantasy XI

Banned

Football Manager 21
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Satan what are you currently playing?

how about you HANZO and Mumm Ra?

JASPER
    and Jet Set and IrOnMaN?
    I've been playing Yakuza: Like a Dragon. Which is a very good JRPG, very different from the previous games. I've played most Yakuza games they have all been good but aren't for everyone. Super serious Japanese crime story, cliche's here and there and long cutscenes. Some cutscenes are a good 10-15 minutes. It's all well written though. Then you have the absolutely wacky side stories and mini games. There's this super fun mario kart mini game, a full on manage your own business mini-game. You could spend hours fucking around in these games.

Also played COD: Black Ops Cold War. This is the first COD multiplayer apart from Warzone where I played on mouse and keyboard. I hated it with mouse and keyboard, the disavantage you have is bonkers. As soon as I switched to controller I turned into a COD God again. In general I didn't like the multiplayer on this. After Warzone, Cold War just feels old.

The ABBOTT

Has anyone played Snowrunner? I'm mostly a retro gamer, but this game looks awesome, might need to get a newer console.

So I played some titles I missed out on during the years. First God of War which was excellent. Then I played Uncharted 4 which I just did not like. How the fuck can a game like this get such raving reviews? I really gave this game a chance, I tried real hard but fuck me it bored the shit out of me and I quit half way through. Naughty dogs on the rails gameplay pisses me off. I just don't like their style, too much focus on cutscenes and story. Exactly like the last of us which I didn't like either. Your just on rails in these games and either tediously climbing or sneaking around. Add to this the piss poor shooting mechanics. Annoying game.

God of War on the other hand was really good. Combat, story all good. Only issue with it is that the story is sequel baiting too much and the world is empty of NPC's.

After integrating with Cod Black Ops Cold War, Warzone has been proper shite. They broke the fucking game, it was pretty damn good before. The first COD I properly played since Black Ops 2. Now they filled it with all the Cold War guns with are stupidly overpowered and it's killed the game. Buggy to.

My PS5 and Xbox SX have been quiet, nothing to play apart from scrolling through Games Pass to find something. I have started Bloodborne on the PS5 though. Not played much as I ain't fully invested in the game.

Banned

I picked up read dead redemption 2 the other day on steam sale because for me it’s borderline unplayable on PS4 with the 30fps. I tweaked the settings to mostly ultra detail but reduced unnecessary stuff to give me a consistent 65-80fps with the odd frame rate drop to around 55.

With all those settings the game is magical. You have to use dead eye a lot more on pc without the console aim assist especially for shooting birds and the physics are still awkward when you try and move or pick things up but the game is awesoke I never understood why people act like it was garbage or had no substance.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I picked up read dead redemption 2 the other day on steam sale because for me it’s borderline unplayable on PS4 with the 30fps. I tweaked the settings to mostly ultra detail but reduced unnecessary stuff to give me a consistent 65-80fps with the odd frame rate drop to around 55.

With all those settings the game is magical. You have to use dead eye a lot more on pc without the console aim assist especially for shooting birds and the physics are still awkward when you try and move or pick things up but the game is awesoke I never understood why people act like it was garbage or had no substance.
    It's a really poorly optimized game on PC. I played it on console first and recently got it on PC. Such a huge difference but yeah the frame drops and random crashes don't help. Wish Rockstar gave more of a shit.

The issue with RDR2 was the clunkyness of the shooting and movement. I always found going in and out of cover annoying. You would pop out of cover and my dude would walk into the middle of gunfire. Other than that the story, atmosphere, detail all amazing.