Page 60 of 97 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

VORTEX

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Ninja Gaiden 3 is the definition of garbage. I'm a hardcore NG gamer. When I played that installment I could not believe my eyes; the gameplay is trash, the combatsystem did not improve, instead they made it worse. Can't believe I was hyped for this game after the announcement.

Ninja Gaiden 3 is the biggest disappointment in the last couple of years. They were the king when it came to combat. The game is a 2/10 at best.

Graveyard shifter was right. PS Vita shits on PSP. The only problem is the games, PSP had lots of ports and exclusives, PS Vita will get there in time.
    Fuuuuuuuck! i was looking forward to this shit, now i don't even wanna hit my mans up to try his game out. this is not acceptable!!!!

2/10... that some sorry ass low score, maybe i should just stick to the 2nd NG, forever-ever, forever-ever!

Exactly, i think once i've switched to Vita, that will be round the time when they are on par with games!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Ninja Gaiden 3 is the definition of garbage. I'm a hardcore NG gamer. When I played that installment I could not believe my eyes; the gameplay is trash, the combatsystem did not improve, instead they made it worse. Can't believe I was hyped for this game after the announcement.

Ninja Gaiden 3 is the biggest disappointment in the last couple of years. They were the king when it came to combat. The game is a 2/10 at best.
    Listen to the man!!! I too am a fan of NG, but that new faggot leader of Team Ninja ruined the game beyond believe. They took out the weapons, the difficulty, the other characters mission and most importantly dismemberment, you can't cut off heads, arms, legs, nothing. They had the balls to take out one of the best mechanics of the game and when asked about it by interviewers they mumble away with stupid reasons that made no sense. But here is the kicker!!!! The Razor Edge ver. for the Wii-U will have all of that included!!!!! It'll be the real version of the game and the original PS3/X-Box version won't get any update to add such changes.
    Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-15-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Ni No Kuni - if you like turn based JRPGs with a world map then this is definitely worth checking out

Last edited by shaolinsword; 02-06-2013 at 04:01 PM.

this is what I'm playing

Adventures of Hourai High

i funny little gem.

this is what i just finished

i'm in the mood for quirky retro rpgs.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    Ni No Kuni - if you like turn based JRPGs with a world map then this is definitely worth checking out

I got this opening day and played up to where you release the king from his down heartedness but I stopped and haven't played it in weeks. Its a great game I just got caught up in BO2 again fuckin around with prestige and now the new dlc.

I been playing Metal Gear Rising and sticking too it so far , its a good game.I like the fast paced action aspect of it and the constant battles , the replay is there because you can still try for going stealth. There are many ways to score in that game.

I still keep Batman Arkham City on deck and AC3 as well , I played some of the Washington DLC for ac3 and it looks dope , I read the next dlc is going to be called Black Flags and its all Naval (hype for that)

I finally got a copy of Mario Galaxy 2 and it looks and plays AMAZING , cant wait to give that one the time it deserves. Got a few retro games I been fuckin with on NES on and off like Renegade (that game is HARD that a mf!!!!) and Ninja Gaiden ( crazy jumps and lots of enemies bouncing you back into traps)

I put the Tony Hawk HD down for a bit after getting about more than halfway complete with it and I started playing two remix games Pacman and Galaga. Im damn near done with the Pacman HD and I just started the Galaga HD yesterday and finished 6 0ut or 9 or so areas , one more session and Ill have that game beat on normal mode and then Ill start going in for time trials an shit. Pacman HD is pretty tripped out with the graphics but Galaga looks like an acid trip for real.

I'm looking to start the scott pilgram game , Ive had it for a while now and never played it.Only games I want right now that I dont have is GTA5 (got it on preorder) and Need For Speed most wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    I got this opening day and played up to where you release the king from his down heartedness but I stopped and haven't played it in weeks. Its a great game I just got caught up in BO2 again fuckin around with prestige and now the new dlc.
    Its worth getting back to, I'm at a forced stealth section so I'm putting it on hiatus as punishment for a while

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    I still keep Batman Arkham City on deck and AC3 as well , I played some of the Washington DLC for ac3 and it looks dope , I read the next dlc is going to be called Black Flags and its all Naval (hype for that)
    I'm confused about this game;

Its apparently a fully fledged new addition to the AC line but everything about it screams AC3 DLC

my first sources seemed that Black Flags was the new DLC but then I read something today that said it will be AC4.

If it was really AC4 then I think they would wait until ps4 launch but we'll see

^^ they're planning to drop black flag on current gen and next gen (ps4 so far), and yes it will be assassins creed 4, which is pretty disappointing coz I was thinking they'll treat it like a some kind of addition just like they did with ac 2 and brotherhood/revelation. 1

I have black flag pre ordered for ps3 and it came with a SICK poster drawn by the same cat that did Spawn. I started playing AC3 a lot more and its gettin good to me now.Sometimes I get board playing as Haytham. Playing as his son is awesome though , cant wait till I get to use Connor in his assassin gear though.

AC3 is the best so far gameplay wise, I had lots of fun playing it, specially with the new economy system of the game. I don't mind if AC4 looks like an extension of AC3, they always brings something new with each game regardless. Im glad we're getting another one, I just love jumping on buildings.
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

I'm curious about how they'll explain end of the world from ac3, or maybe they'll give us someone new, someone who was connected to animus before desmond? dunno. right now I've been playing new tomb raider and it's off the hook, really

anyone playing this?

^^ haha

just finished tomb raider yeah it's dope

Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    I'm curious about how they'll explain end of the world from ac3, or maybe they'll give us someone new, someone who was connected to animus before desmond? dunno. right now I've been playing new tomb raider and it's off the hook, really
    It's apparently going to be some random working for Abstergo. They somehow managed to steal the memory when they kidnapped Desmond's dad
    Last edited by shaolinsword; 03-14-2013 at 01:35 PM.

I'm on God of war : Ascension
    A razor-blade instead of a tongue, My game’s sharp. - Method Man