Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

That latest Hitman game is pretty swell.

I'm playing Zelda Breath of the Wild right now. It's better than I expected. I'm usually skeptical when IGN and the likes start throwing perfect 10's and crying GOTY, but I got to say, it's crazy good.

Playing on PC with some slight modifications to add some more challenge.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

BOTW is well worthy of the Game of the year title. Its not a perfect game there are flaws mainly to do with storyline stuff but the gameplay, the world is excellent. Its shocking that nearly the entire game is optional. I found it refreshing in the age of the loot boxes. Its probably better on the PC as you won't have to deal with the frame drops.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post

I'm playing Zelda Breath of the Wild right now. It's better than I expected. I'm usually skeptical when IGN and the likes start throwing perfect 10's and crying GOTY, but I got to say, it's crazy good.
    same here, epic ass game

{>____<}

Wipeout Omega Collection PS4
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I just started playing Hitman 2 on my ps2. I have enough games that I've never played on my ps2 n Xbox to last me 99 life thymes, lolz.
    I have a huge backlog of games as well.. Also have a huge backlog of movies and television on DVD also. Always trying to find time to cram it all in.

^yeah I didn't play video games for many years n then I started playing a little bit again, and I've got absolute fucking bucket loads of games to Play thru. I started out just playing 1v1 fighting games, but then I started playing some open World/adventure type games too. I got right into this Asian horror Game, fatal frame, and played right thru it. One of a very small handful of games I've actually played right thru. I also have fatal frame 2, n played right up to the end of that, n just said fuck it n abandoned it at the second last cunt boss thing.

Since then I'm struggling to find a game I can get into as much as I did the fatal frame games. I was playing manhunt for a while n dug it, but when it got to a harder part I just lost interest. So then I tried this Hitman 2 game n I wasn't very impressed tbh. I might try going back to bully on my Wii. I was digging that before I got my modded Xbox with the fatal frame games on it. Was also working thru manhunt 2 back then.

True. Over the past decade I have been having the tendency to play games off and on for a couple of years until I complete them.
    Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 01-07-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Robotica Sega Saturn.

wario land 2

Banned

Tinder
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Shaolin Student

Darkest Dungeon. Dope indie game.

with no wu corp. and my love of marvel... i watched every single marvel cartoon, from astonishing x men to marvel knights, then i went onto the marvel series.. as such., i got addicted to Marvel conquest of champions! fucking awesome game.

Played through A Way Out.

Full Co-Op game, surprised you didn't have to buy the game to play. Someone who has a copy just needs to send an invite. It's an EA published game to so fucking shocking.

The game is good, interesting concept. Felt more like a movie than an actual game. Story was great but the gameplay was pretty much average, nothing special there apart from the whole Co-Op experience, like theres a rafting part where you have to paddle and it was hilarious. Great concept for a game and its nice to see split screen co-op back and on top not being forced to pay to actually play the game. I know the dude who made the game was that drunk guy at the game awards so props to him and I hope he gets a bigger budget for his next game.

Also played Sea of Thieves and well its another unfinished game with a severe lack of content. So much potential, its fun at the start when your fucking around and you got teammates who take sailing super serial. There's no real purpose to the game after the first hour or so. Disappointed as its a Rare game.

Finally beat Robotica on Sega Saturn. This and Shell Shock for Sega Saturn were my first purchases from the now defunct Tape And Record Room in Long Beach, California way back in April of 2000. Probably going to try to complete Shell Shock next month.. I still have my saved game from July of 2003 the last time I played it on there. Going to be odd touching that game again for the first time in fifteen years. Before I get around to playing another game, going to take some time to watch movies, enjoy this nice Spring weather we are finally getting.