Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 387879808182838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Just did the knowledge n added Black flag n Rogue. Started creeping up towards $10 there on the last one, lolz. I need to stop this shit. I'll never play most these games, lolz.

Instead of stopping this shit I ended up ordering the uncharted series + far cry 3, lolz.

Started fucking with silent Hill shattered memories on my Wii tonight. Looks cool, but fuck I just find the 'wiimote' so incredibly awkward with games like this. Dunno if I'll b able to persist. It's well reviewed so might b worth trying to get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz I didn't feel like getting out of bed yet so I youtubed assassin's Creed n it looked really cool so I ordered 1, 2, 3 and brotherhood for the ps3 for about $4 each, lolz.
    Assassins Creed 2 was dope, challenging wihout being impossible. Good fun, especially if you're into all those creepy conspiracy theories and the worlds look amazing.

I'm sick of games where I have to become an expert gamer to get through them. I haven't played any games in like 2 years so I'd probably fail at Tetris by this point though. Gonna pick up a console soon.

I've been fucking with silent Hill shattered memories, and that shit is pretty rad. Creepy vibe. Pretty much just all puzzle, no combat. 'Wiimote' is fucken annoying tho.

Also started fucking with these skate games on ps3, n this is really what I'd look for in a skating game, but the control system to me is just horrible. Yeah I'm used to the Tony hawk games, but this is just shit. Love the fact u can do realistic Style runs in this, n the visuals r great, but the gameplay is just cuntish. I'd love to have these exact same games except with Tony hawk controls.

Maybe I'll get used to it if I spend half my life playing it, but just a really shit control system imo. Completely ruins what would've been a fucking awesome series.

Holy fuck just before eye left work tonight I found out there was a monkey island game on ps3. Ebayed it n it was pretty expensive. Got home n took a shit n googled it n saw it was a remake of the original. Ordered it immediately, lolz. This is one of my all thyme fave games from my childhood. Had it on Amiga. I actually started playing it on my modded Xbox last year, but couldn't figure out how to save. Fuc'n so stoked to c this happened.

I wouldn't dare actually do the maths, but I reckon I've spent around $400-$500 on games since I got my ps3 a few weeks ago, lolololol. I think I've ordered pretty close to 50 games, lolololol. Funniest thing is I typically only play games maybe on average about 5-6 hours a week, lolz. Most of them will prob never b played.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Slowly, but surely work your way through them even if it is just twenty minutes before you leave for work or twenty minutes before bed.. Sometimes I still go old school and pause a game and turn the television off and resume when I return home

Lolz yeah since I got the ps3 I've been fitting in a few quick sessions before bed some nights. That's where the 1v1 fighting games r great. U can usually play thru or have a satisfying run in about 20 min. Also skate games u can just session for however long. But a lot of my games r horror survival n adventure type shit. U just can't have quick sessions with that shit.

Still fucking with silent Hill on Wii. The really fucking insanely n unbelievably ridiculous thing about games like this on Wii is interacting with objects where u have to manipulate them in a certain way using the stupid controllers. Like picking up a bottle n turning it upside down to shake something out of it. U'll spend like 5 minutes trying to do it, just in utter fucking disbelief that some idiotic cunts thought it was a good idea incorporating shit like that into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Love Fighting Force. Have it for PlayStation and Nintendo 64. Fighting Force II on Sega Dreamcast is ass cheeks though.

Lolz fuc'n monkey island. When I was like 10 my brother's mate used to come around n he knew the whole walkthrough for monkey island n he n my bro played thru it n this dude typed up the whole walkthrough as they were going. I still to this day remember most of the game. I can't fucking believe this shit was remade for ps3. So fucking cool. Really enjoying it thoroughly. N omfg it's also got the sequel on the same disc. Pretty sure I never got a chance to play that. Fuc'n excited to get to it after part 1.

Juggling this, silent Hill shattered memories n the last of us atm. All really rad games.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Love Fighting Force. Have it for PlayStation and Nintendo 64. Fighting Force II on Sega Dreamcast is ass cheeks though.
    What about the first Clock Tower game, have you played that? The first one is a classic.

I have not. I have heard a lot of good things about it though.