Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808182838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Stupid fucking ps2 decided to stop recognizing my memory cards. Silent hill origins will b going on hold indefinitely.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Resident Evil Sega Saturn.

been playing this transhumanism futuristic game on pc called "state of mind", i can't say enough good things about it, its such a well written masterpiece with so many mindfuck elements to it. i wish more developers would make more of these

Been fucking with the evil within while I wait for my new copy of the last of us to arrive (seriously fuc'n missing that shit, dog). I've started playing these games on the easy setting where possible. Don't really know ytf I wouldn't. I don't want these games to b very challenging.

I'm guessing this game was made by the same cunts as the last of us. A lot of similarities in the way they play. Seems like a rad game.

Mortal Kombat 11

Good as always. The fighting does feel a little slower, less jumping around like a mad man and more ground work. I don't mind as its nice and smooth. It's easier to pull of combo's and punishes. I do feel like they are dumbing these down a bit.

I felt the story mode was weak, I enjoy them a lot and they show the potential for a damn movie. This one was lame and its mainly due to the shitty end boss.

Can't believe people are crying over Jax's ending. I think it was Liu Kang's ending you see Johnny Cage sitting as an Elder God. It's MK, if Liu Kang and all them can become God's then let Jax end slavery, it's just stupid i mean its fucking Mortal Kombat who cares about the individual endings.

I do agree with the grinding and the Time Towers being too difficult. Theres a bit too much here if you like fiddling with set ups, collectibles and shit but they said they are fixing it. The roster is meh. why don't they bring back Rain, his design was so fucking cool in MkX. On top they bring back Jacqui who was easily the worst character out of the new ones in the last game but don't bring back Takeda whose fighting style was the most unique.

People are moaning about the costumes to, the female characters being 'too covered'. Far far from the designs from MK9. Design wise the female characters look ok. Well designed. However if they are covering them up because of some agenda then that's just stupid cause its fucking mortal kombat, peoples heads are being chopped off. They could have at least given people an option to deck out Jade in outfits from older games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Around 2013 studios started caving to demands of outside groups like twitter feminists and other people who don't even play the games. They've even hired some of these nut jobs for director positions. They actually do intentionally make the female characters look ugly or average. It's pretty funny so much stupid drama exists over passive entertainment.

Somethymes the girls in those fighting games provoke me to the point of almost needing a wank. Some of them r smokin'.

I noticed when going thru all the 2d fighters on the ps3 that a lot of them have full female casts. Wtf is up with that shit?

Is this new MK game 2d or 3d?

When I play fighting games I don't follow the story at all. I skip all the shit betwixt fights. Then when I finish it I watch the ending n it makes no sense to me, loloolol. I preferred the concept of earlier games like sf2 where each cunt just had their own ending that didn't require any background story. It was cool seeing all the different endings.

I do somethymes have lolz @ the little one liners some cunts say after u defeat someone tho. Actual proper LOL @ some of them. Like akuma saying 'did u actually think such pitiful moves could harm a denizen of hell?' in one of the sf4 games, lolololol. Akuma is goat.

I got my new copy of the last of us n have been fucking with it exclusively since. Man I love that fucking game.
    Last edited by noel411; 04-26-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol so it is true it was their intent to cover up the females. That excuse is lame as shit though as Liu Kang is topless the entire game. The male fighter designs are excellent. Sub Zero, Noob, Raiden, Shao Kahn look epic.

Like what are they gonna do with Mileena if they ever add her? wasn't the whole purpose of Mileena's design being that she looked hot but had a fucked up face? This is Mortal Kombat them trying to make a mature game is absurd.

Finished the last of us last night. Def the ggoat IMO. Strange ending tho. I saw that the sequel is coming out on the ps4. Can't wait to play it in about 10 years when I upgrade from ps3, lolz.

A note on the last of us being the ggoat...

There's no bosses in it.

I went back to the evil within tonight n I'm only on chapter 3 n I'm done. Played thru the chapter n up to fighting the stupid cunt chainsaw faggot at the end of it n just absolutely cannot b fucked with this ridiculous shit. Done.

Bosses aren't a good idea. They were cool in old school games like rainbow islands, streets of rage, and donkey Kong country. There's just no place for them in horror survival or games with sophisticated storylines. I just wanna play thru these games n experience the story. I'm not gonna waste my fucking thyme on some utterly ridiculous battle with some faggot. It actually really fucking pisses me off. U should at least have the option of skipping that shit. Cos I'd love to play thru this game cos it's otherwise really cool, but I'm not wasting my fucking thyme on stupid shit like that.

Too many otherwise really cool games I've had to abandon, several of them early on, because of stupid shit like this.

What's the point of 10, 000 games when none of them r Egyptian Run?

Been on the road for the last 3 weeks +, living in my van. Tonight was my first gaming night since n I started fucking with silent hill downpour. Seems pretty cool. Kinda a combination of the classic style silent hill games n shattered memories. A few pretty awkward little quirks in the gameplay tho.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Do you have a conversion van or one of those Volkswagen hippie vans?