Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 418182838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1443

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

I have a Mitsubishi delica. 4wd camper van. Did the conversion myself. It's fuc'n awesome.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Awesome. I always wanted to do a road trip in a recreational vehicle or a conversion van.

Magne it's the only way to do it, imo.

I stopped playing Tetris.

Looking for something else
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Play Columns II for SEGA Genesis, its better. Music is bangin

I like the music, but god damn that game is slow and limited. I'm going to buy Puyo Puyo Tetris on Steam.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I really like silent hill downpour. Much better than homecoming. Fuck it's a shame the fatal frame games didn't continue onto later systems. I'd love to have a fatal frame game or 2 on ps3. I still think that was the best horror survival series.

Assasins Creed Syndicate and Dishonoured 2.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    Assasins Creed Syndicate and Dishonoured 2.
    is Dishonored 2 any good?
    I'm confused with that 'death of the outsider' game
    is it an expansion or a different game?

Wow, I was loving silent hill downpour but pretty sure I'm gonna have to abandon on an absolutely fucking ridiculous little nothing bit which would actually b really cool but for the fucken shitty gameplay. This is by fuckjng far the most pissed off I recall getting since I started gaming again.

In donkey Kong on Wii there was a thing where if u died maybe 10 or so thymes trying to get thru a certain part u could choose to skip it. I actually never used it, but in a lot of games I've played there r plenty of instances where I'd use something like that. All games should have something like that. I absolutely cannot fucking deal with wasting my thyme on such stupid fucking shit. It drives me insane.

I was writing this betwixt attempts at that cunt part, n I ended up getting thru it n there was ZERO satisfaction. I do not find it rewarding to get past something so fucking ridiculous in a video game. I'm still just pissed off that I had to waste my thyme on that shit. That's y I abandon so many games, often early on. I refuse to waste my thyme on ridiculous fucken shit n still feel like shit even if I do eventually get thru it.

Yeah magne there's no fucking way I'd ever play a game that's known for being really difficult. I play games to chill and relax. I have absolutely no fucking desire to try to get past the same cuntish part in a game over n over. Like I said I get no satisfaction from it anyway.

Although if it's a puzzle game, it is satisfying to solve a difficult puzzle. Even in donkey Kong it was satisfying to get thru the hard parts, cos they were well thought out. It's just stupid fucking shit that's really hard but not at all well thought out or designed that makes me abandon games. Bosses in horror survival r a common example of what I'm talking about.

One of Playstation's greatest hits, Until Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by etze View Post
    is Dishonored 2 any good?
    I'm confused with that 'death of the outsider' game
    is it an expansion or a different game?

death of the outsider is a DLC for Dishonoured 2. its almost a stand alone game tho

Dishonoured 2 is fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The HedgeBob View Post
    Not sure why the creators of For Honor force you to start the game by playing as a bitch. If it was a woman Viking that would've actually made sense from a historical perspective. Then you eventually meet up with a 7 ft tall muscular lesbian Knight that kills like 10 guys in under 30 seconds. Lmao.

For Honour is ok.. prefer the single player game than the online bs.. prefer the Mordor games tho.

Wow I just abandoned silent hill downpour over without any question the most ridiculous moment I have ever experienced in all of my history of gaming. It wasn't even anything that was SUPPOSED to b challenging. Just a puzzle where u have to do a few things in sequence, and one of them is to turn on rain for a scene in a theater, n u do it by turning a lever on a machine which u do by rotating the left stick on the controller, but u've gotta do it smoothly for a few rotations, n I spent anywhere up to about n hour trying to do it n it's simply not possible with my gear.

I watched a couple of walkthroughs n it's not even a thing. They just did it without even commenting on it. My game plays really jerky at thymes, which I don't know if it's specific to my system or disc, or just quirks in the gameplay. But I don't know if it's that or something to do with my controller, but I've accepted it's simply not possible for me to get thru this part.

I may try ordering another controller, but it'll just b a waste if it doesn't solve the problem. Otherwise just gonna have to abandon it for good.

I didn't even get particularly pissed off. I was just in fucking disbelief that something so utterly ridiculous spelled the end of my journey thru this game.

I know I post about a lot of shit nobody gives a fuck about, in this thread. I just have gaming experiences that I need to share n I have nowhere else to share them, lolololol.