Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008-EPMD-We Mean Business

-

To the people who can't find EPMD's cd at the record store, go to Amazon.com and Musicstack.com to buy it. The record store in my city has it so every record store in every city should have it. It doesn't matter who the distributor is of the album because it should be available in every record store. If the record stores in your city don't have it, like i said go to Amazon.com or Musicstack.com to buy it. Sandboxautomatic.com should also have it because they sell some rap cd's that are hard to find. Sandboxautomatic.com is a website that's from a record store in New York. Ya'll support real hip hop like EPMD and stop supporting these wack ass faggot rappers that are out now. I can't believe these clowns that are rapping now call themselves rappers LOL.

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

hahaha EPMD steady showin love to the Beastie Boys on the samples "GET ON THE MIC" from The New Style ! EPMD feat Redman - Yo . Track with Raekwon iis ill to with the ODB sample

ONGH

thx to the crds

Last edited by Tony Bandana; 01-03-2009 at 04:09 PM.
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

-

I was very disappointed in this album because of the beats and their previous album Out Of Business was terrible hahahahahahahahahaha. I love their classic song Symphony 2000 with Redman, Method Man and Lady Luck that they did a video for from Out Of Business. I wanna have sex with Lady Luck LOL. I love lightskin black women and she's my favorite female rapper. I'm subscribed to 2 of her Youtube channels.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.