Thread: Can someone explain facebook to me?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    David Columbine

If i don't post a picture of a pigeon and i reply to your question will you like me again?

Facebooks for girls mostly. I always see them looking at fotos togather on a 'puter...girls live for facebook seeing people making funny faces and girls dressed up as slutbags, etc.

Sometimes its easier to message someone on facebook rather than e-mail them apparently.

The events tool makes it easier to administer events through it. My work Christmas party is pretty much administered through the thing.

In general you have those people on there that you really don't talk to anymore or talk to them once every 2 years and might send a Christmas card to them or some shit.

Amount of friends on facebook means to me simply they go on it way too much.

For a gentleman like yourself you can get through life just fine without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Facebooks for girls mostly. I always see them looking at fotos togather on a 'puter...girls live for facebook seeing people making funny faces and girls dressed up as slutbags, etc.

Sometimes its easier to message someone on facebook rather than e-mail them apparently.

The events tool makes it easier to administer events through it. My work Christmas party is pretty much administered through the thing.

In general you have those people on there that you really don't talk to anymore or talk to them once every 2 years and might send a Christmas card to them or some shit.

Amount of friends on facebook means to me simply they go on it way too much.

For a gentleman like yourself you can get through life just fine without it.
    People always ask me "why dont you have a facebook?". I literally get asked multiple times a week, even when I'm out and meet a chick they take down my full name and shit to "facebook" me. They're like "I'll add you on facebook tomorrow"... "uh.. dont have one" and cop the weirdest look. It's like you just told them you only have one irregularly large nut.

I just dont have the urge to go on facebook. I'll leave msn up for most days during work (We're encouraged to), my email is known to all mates and so's my number. HOW MANY FUCKING WAYS DO YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME?

I've also got one mate who's now taken modelling shots for his profile pic. I've known this dude for ages, been in so many smashes cause he can't handle his piss, he talks himself up massively and now has MODELLING PICTURES ON FACEBOOK.

Shits just wack.

Teachin Da SeedZ