Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ACC vs. Big 10 Challenge (NCAA Basketball)

Banned

yea well he was a typical NY point guard. Couldnt make a shot to save his life.

Banned

Michigan knocks off Duke...ACC lookin like some punks this year. UNC is hoggin all the glory.

Banned

Yo Mr. Visions....i kno your upset about getting shafted out of the big game. I would be too.

But it is about to be on at the Fiesta Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Michigan knocks off Duke...ACC lookin like some punks this year. UNC is hoggin all the glory.
    Yeah I wasn't surprised at that because Duke isn't that good. They're ALWAYS overatted no matter what. UNC is the real deal, trust. I'm sure you know that. Tyler Hansboro is thee most dominant in all of college, especially now that those guys like Hibert and Love dipped.

I bet money that either FSU or Miami get wins versus Duke this year, and probably at Cameron. FSU knocked off Florida who is ranked 22 or 23. (Lil payback for getting owned in football...FSU has won the past 3 versus Florida in b-ball.). Miami got a big win IN Kentucky...first ever I believe...that's big for a young team like Miami who's never been shit in BBALL to get a win at Rupp Arena.