Thread: Where did the ban ghostlaced thread go?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default Where did the ban ghostlaced thread go?

im just wondering, i put some time into sonning the shit outta Slim T, and it seems it all went to waste, did i do him too hard (no homo)?

payce

I dont know...I see no trace of it....a mod may have permanently removed the thread.

but...why? lol

I think i know what happened though, I know in Dear Admin sect youre aloowed to delete your own posts, obviously Slim T got embarrased at the total failure of his thread, and the total sonning handed out to him, that he deleted his own ban ghostlaced thread ahahahahahahahahaha what a lame bitch

This is worse than the time he stook his whole life on the fact that that moron prrra918 was my secondary, (based on the fact that he was also beefing with him) and spent about 2 hours making posts with google pictures in and everything about it Lol, and was generally posting in a histerical manner, only to quietly realise the next day to himself that prrra718 was not my secondary ahahahahaah. I dont do secondarys, i tried to tell him.

DrunkenMasta303

lol yea i seen that thread, i was about to post a picture of a gun which points @ the wrong direction because thats what that thread was..but then i said fukk it

Banned

Oh, my Helen, my Helen.

Yes, Helen, you'll really get to me with those Borat pictures. Because, you know, I'm trying to act all American to have the feeling I fit in. And I'm from Central Asia, in case you didn't know.

Otherwise, Helen, of course you missed point of that thread completely. I don't want any more attention from you. I want you outta here.

And, Helen, stop lying to yourself and admit to you and everyone that you love my style so hard that you even make threads to ask where did my thread go.

And, Helen, I never delete any of threads of mine (except if I doubleposted), because every single one of them is on point. Because I see what I post, Helen. And I hear, Helen.

^put this man on suicide watch. YOU FAILED DUNDUN, go away. If you wernt so embarrased by the thread, whyd you delete it?

What the fuck is that Helen shit?

youre crazy, im getting brain like a psychologist

Quote Originally Posted by S.T. View Post

And, Helen, stop lying to yourself and admit to you and everyone that you love my style so hard that you even make threads to ask where did my thread go.

^^SMH at how pathetic that was

I hope everyone can see now how lame this dude is. Hes come back outta hiding with a secondary to hide his face.

I warned you Slimjim that all this obsessing over me was gonna make you look mad gay, and it ended in tears.

ahahahahahahaha and i just realised something else, why SlimJim came with a secondary all of a sudden, because I put Slim T on ignore, (which was what got him so frustrated in the first place) he comes with this secondary so I can read his posts again ahahahahaha

Man dude you are one desperate mothafucker.

I didnt think it could any MORE lower than it did for you. But then you come out with a secondary from no where so I, ME, can read what youre saying. Lol.

-dead-

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Can anyone write to him that he still ain't posted those pics of his black dick he promised to me? I'm too lazy to log out and log with one of my secondaries again.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

'Section 9'

Lmao @ Ghostlaced overrating himself.

Banned

Today, 05:26 AM Remove user from ignore list
    GHOSTLACED This message is hidden because GHOSTLACED is on your ignore list.
    View Post Today, 05:30 AM Remove user from ignore list
    GHOSTLACED This message is hidden because GHOSTLACED is on your ignore list.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.