Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Mic Chek: The Official "Post Your Video Thread"

thats dope jig, some nice rhymes

haha illness fam keep that shit comin imma get a cam soon now that imma workin man Imma bless yall with some shit

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

good looks yall...i stays blessin the vid section...look 4ward to all yall comin thru,peace

show sum love and dont hate drop a comment on the page or summin...second vid isnt a freestyle just a long verse i wrote today...

Default i suck on these freestyles but w/e my niggas go hard

notice how his suburban accent changes up to a new york accent when he starts rhymin,lol....its not that i dont support ya shit cuz i think u wak...its cuz u fake as fuck. switch ya style up to sum tribe shit cuz u aint street lil nigga,n stop postin this trash in my goddam thread bro. its muthafuckas like this that should be banned indefinitely,this shit is a prime example of whats wrong with the game....please stop tarnishing my thread with this wakness...i'm askin nicely. u wont like me when i'm angry
    Last edited by JIGSAW45; 06-21-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    just to wack for words dude

practise up a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    just to wack for words dude

practise up a bit more

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    notice how his suburban accent changes up to a new york accent when he starts rhymin,lol....its not that i dont support ya shit cuz i think u wak...its cuz u fake as fuck. switch ya style up to sum tribe shit cuz u aint street lil nigga,n stop postin this trash in my goddam thread bro. its muthafuckas like this that should be banned indefinitely,this shit is a prime example of whats wrong with the game....please stop tarnishing my thread with this wakness...i'm askin nicely. u wont like me when i'm angry
    truthfully you may thnk im wack and what not but me and my niggas be laughin when we're watchin ur videos...ya nigga skampoe cant flow on beat now i dont have a problem wit yall im just sayin he cant most of the time hes off beat and your accent just makes the shit un enjoyable...

i love how you dont even know who i am and im fake..thts gottta be the funniest part about it...like my nigga says "i dont flips bricks and shit but i spit it for those that did"

and what the fuck you want me to start spittin about lyrical darts and shit? hell no rap is about self expression for one i cud spit about whatever i feel like and whats wrong with the game is back packing faggots like you thinking there the best thing to bless this rap game...your not getting signed so? and bronze ur S9 fam and everything but u cud atleast tell me why it was wack...

i wud guess cuz my flow was off lyrics are always on point so it cudnt be that...but anyways niggas in CT say my shit is fire if a few niggas on the internet disagree then w/e

why its wack?

man first it wasnt on point, im sorry and all that young boy im fly flippin bricks shit is old man, id much rather some lyrical "back packer" shit. jigsaw keeps it real, he combines creative lyrics with hardcore schemes, i know this, i build with PCP regularly.

keep workin, i want peeps to evolve, but dont say your own shit is dope, when its not and especially when its our own shit. if other dudes say your dope, thats cool but around here it ainy flyin.

and i know im not the best, shit theres dude on this board that will body me in an instant, i know this but i learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    truthfully you may thnk im wack and what not but me and my niggas be laughin when we're watchin ur videos...ya nigga skampoe cant flow on beat now i dont have a problem wit yall im just sayin he cant most of the time hes off beat and your accent just makes the shit un enjoyable...

i love how you dont even know who i am and im fake..thts gottta be the funniest part about it...like my nigga says "i dont flips bricks and shit but i spit it for those that did"

and what the fuck you want me to start spittin about lyrical darts and shit? hell no rap is about self expression for one i cud spit about whatever i feel like and whats wrong with the game is back packing faggots like you thinking there the best thing to bless this rap game...your not getting signed so? and bronze ur S9 fam and everything but u cud atleast tell me why it was wack...

i wud guess cuz my flow was off lyrics are always on point so it cudnt be that...but anyways niggas in CT say my shit is fire if a few niggas on the internet disagree then w/e

hahahahahaha!!!!!he called me a backpacker!!!! i lived watever i spit in my rhymez nigga...and i dont give a fuck whether YOU like my shit or not! cuz for every 1 fake wannabe street fuck like you dont...theres 100 real
    niggas that love our shit.we been gettin love in the street way b4 rippin the mic,n i say rippin the mic cuz whether u admit it or not....PCP is fukin nice...PERIOD!!!u and Ya"niggas,LOL"are all trash dipset dickridin ass homos that dont spit the truth in ya rhymes,so all that spittin 4 those that did...DONT,i dont need no lil nigga that aint live my life to spit 4 me,get it!i can smell pussy just by the way u speak let alone rhyme....all the real emcees we rocked with get bizzy without havin to incorporate shit they dont do or never did,thats why they get my respect.i know punk mufukas round here that fake it like u,i even got relatives that almost got murked for takin credit 4 some1 elses dirt...watever i spit is the pure uncut truth,and your feet would fukin xplode tryin to step in my shoes!!!

skampoe dont even talkin bout fightin i wud fuck ya teeth up even more... and i could see what your sayin i dnt spit for u i speak for fam and friends in my circle who do dat cuz alotta my cuzzins is drug dealers...and i do switch it up i dont always rap about guns and shit i used to b on the horrorcore tip and im bout to start writin some of tht again...

matter of fact instead of sayin some shit imma write a verse without guns and shit in it to show yall i can do it.

and how are we on dipset's dicks?