Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Immortal Technique a douche?

Default Is Immortal Technique a douche?

I respect him as the lyricist, he's by far the illest of our time (so far), this guys views get on my fucking nerves. I can't listen to his albums cause he shit sooooo off, and half of the time fucking retarded. Like in his booklet he give a shoutout to North Korea, Iran, Cuba, ect. and then talks about how there's no freedom in America? WTF this guy even give a shoutout to Iraq when they fucking test chemicals on thier own people. Like yo, Bush might have a fucking up soc. sec. plan but, that's fucking disgusting to kill your own people to test weapons used to kill another countries people. Then he's tripping on this communist shit when its like, faggot, if this country were communist you wouldn't have a fucking career. Then he has the FUCKING NERVE to say the only black people that are rich are a few "token blacks" that white people allowed to be rich in the public eye. Come the fuck on man, my parents are african immigrants that busted their asses and fucking suffered to be where they're at today but somehow it was white people that got my Dad his masters degree when he was still learning english. THE FAG'S NOT EVEN FUCKING BLACK. This dude has the nerve to BITCH and BITCH about the USA but the faggot hasn't made an attempt to move back to Peru and bitch about a government that really needs it. Then he glorifies Castro like he actually didn't fuck a whole country over, but if i were a refugee from that country that had to float here in the middle of the night on fucking pieces of wood tied together hoping i won't fucking die an minute while leaving my family back in one of the most repressive governments on the planet, then get to the US and hear this douche, I'd kill him. I'd seriously kill him. Immortal knows the reason he's living here instead of Iran, and needs to shut the fuck up cuase he's wasting his talent. Anyone agree.

Default Re: Is Immortal Technique a douche?

wrong fucking place

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

and why does he seem to think that everyone in our government are a bunch of villianous white guys that just want to eat black babies. The word racist is repeated on his CD so many times its fucking ridiculous. It 2005, racism really isn't relevent. A white guy'll say nigger here and there, but he really has no more power because he's white and the government just wants every black person dead, fag. Like how's the U.S. more racist then the Sudan, and why doesn't that racism not matter to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Create
    wrong fucking place
    Maybe your mouth would be a good place, for some steaming balls you fucking fag.

Ok Now Tell Me That Wasnt Gay ^^^

Close This Thread Wrong Fucking Place To Put It

And Also Dont Get Mad Becuase Immortal Gets On Ur White Ass

Deal With It

Pussy Ass Quotes
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Any particular reason you chose to post this in the Wu section?

Listen to his cd carefully. He states that you don't have to agree with what he says anyway. Also may I ask, have you actually followed up on what he says to actually come out and say he is wrong?

When he gives a shout out to Iraq, perhaps he meant the people?Does he specifically say that he is giving a shout out to their administration? Or are you just speculating on this?

Why should he move back to Peru? Check history and find out why he is in the US in the first place.

How do you not know that he wouldn't have spoken up in communism? He is making some bold statements that are even stretching the tolerance of Americas "democratic society". So how exactly can you be so sure he wouldn't speak up in other situations.

We know he is not black, he never says that he is.

If you don't like him then don't listen to him. Offcourse what he says is controversial but see it for what it is. Its just a cd that is attempting to provoke the listeners thought in an attempt to get him or her to look into Techniques way of thinking.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Owned!!! ^^

Pussy Ass Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
    and why does he seem to think that everyone in our government are a bunch of villianous white guys that just want to eat black babies. The word racist is repeated on his CD so many times its fucking ridiculous. It 2005, racism really isn't relevent. A white guy'll say nigger here and there, but he really has no more power because he's white and the government just wants every black person dead, fag. Like how's the U.S. more racist then the Sudan, and why doesn't that racism not matter to him.
    You have way too much of a narrow mind to be making statements like that. Just put the Immortal Technique cd away and forget that he does exists.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

Ok Now Tell Me That Wasnt Gay ^^^

Close This Thread Wrong Fucking Place To Put It

And Also Dont Get Mad Becuase Immortal Gets On Ur White Ass

Deal With It
    either you literally like dick in your butt or you like guys goo'n in your mouth. All you literally do is wait for people to post and try to act like your badass by flippin on em and shit. Its still hasn't helped your self esteem, you fuckin canal pal. Do you fucking sit home and rub one after some lives a post that you can fag out to. "my white ass" lol nice on create, real fucking smooth.

Oh Well ^^ Seems We Hit Some Tender Feelings

Sorry There Pal

Anyways Move This Crap To The Right Section Homo Thug

And Stop Obvserving My Actions U Tinkerbell Faggot

Pussy Ass Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    You have way too much of a narrow mind to be making statements like that. Just put the Immortal Technique cd away and forget that he does exists.
    I dont see how my minds narrow when this man glories glorifies North Korea, but somehow the U.S. isn't free? If this guys a true communist he'd move to North Korea, if he's so down with castro he'd go to cuba, but he doesn't he's in the U.S. because he likes that fact that he can speak his mind with out dieing, literally dieing. Saddam's police forced a priest to watch his sister get raped by soldiers, and have then stick a sword in her ass still she died, all because saddam thought he MIGHT not approve of him. In Sudan women are systematically raped and have thier vaginas sliced up so they wouldn't produce any more dark kids because they're black, but somehow Bush is worst then these guys? Im narrow minded? real fucking narrow minded?

Oh Well ^^ Seems We Hit Some Tender Feelings

Sorry There Pal

Anyways Move This Crap To The Right Section Homo Thug

And Stop Obvserving My Actions U Tinkerbell Faggot
    Name that last time you spoke to a female, you can lie to us here on this board but deep in your mind you'll know the truth, and acting like your bad shit on a Wu-tang board won't help your case.

Ummm I Have No Idea Where That Came From ^^^

Am Gonna Keep Saying This

Some One Move This Crap Outta Here

Pussy Ass Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    Any particular reason you chose to post this in the Wu section?

Listen to his cd carefully. He states that you don't have to agree with what he says anyway. Also may I ask, have you actually followed up on what he says to actually come out and say he is wrong?

When he gives a shout out to Iraq, perhaps he meant the people?Does he specifically say that he is giving a shout out to their administration? Or are you just speculating on this?

Why should he move back to Peru? Check history and find out why he is in the US in the first place.

How do you not know that he wouldn't have spoken up in communism? He is making some bold statements that are even stretching the tolerance of Americas "democratic society". So how exactly can you be so sure he wouldn't speak up in other situations.

We know he is not black, he never says that he is.

If you don't like him then don't listen to him. Offcourse what he says is controversial but see it for what it is. Its just a cd that is attempting to provoke the listeners thought in an attempt to get him or her to look into Techniques way of thinking.

Well looks like you have to sutdy cause he said Iraq, and all the other place suffering from counter revolution, its a shout out to Iraq gov and people, he complained about the US but not iraq's government, and that's the point, he WOULDNT speak up in other situations because he hasn't PERIOD, when Malcolm X went on his pilgrimage, he saw the problems elsewhere in the world and because he didn't agree with them he went to those countries and helped fight it, Technique has a problem with bad government, so U.S. is his battle ground? Come on Liberia force feed children cocain so they wouldn't hesitate to kill their own families? please give me ONE Bush policy that stacks up to that. I don't give a fuck why he left peru but if this country and its gov. is to source of all the worlds problems peru couldn't be worst, i think his way of thinking is that of a douches, so he got his point across.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
    I dont see how my minds narrow when this man glories glorifies North Korea, but somehow the U.S. isn't free? If this guys a true communist he'd move to North Korea, if he's so down with castro he'd go to cuba, but he doesn't he's in the U.S. because he likes that fact that he can speak his mind with out dieing, literally dieing. Saddam's police forced a priest to watch his sister get raped by soldiers, and have then stick a sword in her ass still she died, all because saddam thought he MIGHT not approve of him. In Sudan women are systematically raped and have thier vaginas sliced up so they wouldn't produce any more dark kids because they're black, but somehow Bush is worst then these guys? Im narrow minded? real fucking narrow minded?
    Why exactly does he have to move? All you keep on saying is he says this about this country so he should move there and he says that about that country so he should move there. So you saying anyone in the US that shows respect to another country is not allowed to do so unless he is actually planning on moving there? So if someone that doesn't agree with the majority concensus in the US is not welcome there (even though he is from there now anyway). Thats narrow minded.

And how can you say that racism is irrelevant in 2005. He backs up his claims of racism with his side of the argument. Your argument is very simplistic in that white people can't use a word in a racist way so the world is now a lovely place. Perhaps it is but if everyone was like you and thought oh what a lovely world and the sun is out and people who say other countries are nice are evil themselves then no one would question anything. Knowledge only moves forward when it is pushed forward and thats what he is trying to do. He is playing devils advocate.