Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Immortal Technique a douche?

meh

Default Re: Is Immortal Technique a douche?

Quote Originally Posted by snapple
    i only read the first post, and kid...you really really really need to do some heavy studying, grow up, and stop actin like a bitch.

easy!
    nicely put, shaolinassassin, please, die, thanks
    assault with a deadly weapon is what im charged wit
    it wasn't a gun to the cartridge, it was my thumb to the maragin

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
    Maybe your mouth would be a good place, for some steaming balls you fucking fag.
    you just met Create....hes a cool dude, you just got him all wrong though, man aint down like that....
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

racism is irrelivent....hahahahahahahaha!!!!
    Christianity = White Supremacy

FRESH FISH

Wow This Is A Interesting Thread. But As I See It Immortal Is One Of The Few Artist Who Is Using His Incredible Skills To Spread The Knowledge Of Things That Are Very Relevant And Affect Us All In The World Today. Like He Says You Dont Have To Agree With Eveything He Says. Alot Of Whut He Says Is True And That Scares Alot Of People...i Think Immortal Technique Is The Most Immortant Influentual Figure Since Tupac...wu-tang Forever...
    It blows extreme, mean stream be the theme
    Supreme team, America's Cream Team, redeemed
    Vidal Sassoon, chrome tones hear the moans of Al Capone
    Gun POW to the dome
    And split the bone, wig blown off the ledge
    By the alledged, full - fledged, sledge RZA edge

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

[QUOTE=ThaShaolinAssassin]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
    Gave him what exactly? Who gave him what? The US is a young country so everyones a immigrant. So who ownes this land? People like Technique don't have the right to live there? Why is that?

He owes the Gov nothing, and he has the right to live here, and that's my point. He has the RIGHT to live here, the FUCKING RIGHT. You know a jew doesn't have the right to live in Iran? It's actual law.
    not responding to this specific post...

a lot of points to touch on here... but we'll start with these...

1) don't overstate the rights of an individual in a democracy within a capitalisitic society...
    2) tech's beef with your incredibly right wing government relates to the underlying agendas which motivate its involvement in world affairs... ie how long did it take for bush to deploy troops to the middle east? now compare that with getting aid to new orleans...
    3) you honestly think that the US-middle east hostilities began with 9/11?

Default Go

sonofabitch why does this forum attract all these faggots, i just wanted some place where i could talk with Wu fans alike but nooo... you've got people talking about dick riding and steaming balls, fuck.
    ________
    PLYMOUTH BACKPACK
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Niggas Against Society Ironman Starks's Avatar

yo i can tell you honestly tech doesnt lie this kid is brainwashed by his parents and tv...pick up a book and read...history doesnt lie we may say we are great and all but look at our society we only showthe good in a capitalist society for one to be rich another has to be poor, the same applies to the world economy you see we are the rich ones in this situation and well we take advantage of all the weaker countries in the world(almost all of them) tech is fighting this empire that the US has become hes trying to make it known that we are truly tyrannical by the way we run the world. For instance in a place like africa instead of helping them build schools and towns and cities to grow we buy out their natural resources for cheap and then sell them cheap consumer goods they barely can use(toasters and designer jeans , etc) you see we are a huge monopoly that basically expanded since teddy roosevelts time and basically we tell americans of all the great contributions we give which are insiginficant in the fact that they are really going into our own investments adn really we are taking much more money back. another example in our own country look at drugs even though we fight a war on drugs in our own country how can you account for the huge quantities that are sold in the US not only that who are they sold too: Minorities....who are the main offenders of drug related possessions and busts? minorities and basically little thugs and hood rats think they are making money but are really just getting ready for early retirement....now tell me there isnt something wrong in our country...

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

I'm feelin' what this dude's got to say.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Bush SR. gave the Taliban funding to fight off the imperalistic invasion of Afganistan by the USSR on its quest to conquer the world with communism. At the time the Taliban was a well respected noble freedom fighting cause, while the USSR was the fucking USSR, after time Taliban leadership decided the US. was an enemy and waged war on us, an Allie turned bad, the U.S. didn't help the taliban in 9/11 it help the taliban fight for its people, when's that last time fucking Iran did that. 9/11 happened because they waged war on us, period. They (and external power) killed americans, but Americans don't build gulags, and gas chambers like the countries the douche praises.
    What are you on about? You criticise I.M. for writing down on a piece of paper a shout out to Iraq and he's bad. Yet your own gov. actually sponsored the very terrorists that bought down two buildings in NY and theor ok?

Come on man, wake up. US created the Taliban. Your gov. should have thought more closely about who it becomes allies with before fucking with them. You sponsor the Taliban, get them to do your dirty work and then leave them to starve and expect them to suck your dick? That ain't how it happens. The US gov. created the very terrorists that attacked them. Many innocent lives have been lost because of US policy. Sp stop telling I.M. where to go and live cuz he ain't have as bad for your country as your own gov. is.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

What is the HUrricane aiming for black people? come on people, When i say rasicm isn't relevent I mean every word of it, once upon a time the color of your skin made life a living hell, now your GOVERNMENT gives you the right to fight it on EQUAL terms, PLEASE compare that to the Sudan and tell me Immortal's really fighting the right battle? People the problems in the Black community aren't racism from and external force, its all internal. Technique give praise to Stalin? WTF JOE STALIN the man LITERALLY killed waaayyy more people then hitler, his OWN people, and turned the entire Russian lower class of farmers into slaves on collective farms, that die of hungry, WHEN THEY WERE FORCED TO GROW FOOD. PLEASE name ONE Bush policy worst then that and i'll shut up, JUST ONE.
    You remind me of that part of Fresh Prince of Bellair where Carlton and Will get stopped by 50 and its so obviously cuz there black and Carlton doesn't get.

Why did the US create Iraq as a wealthy nation and then leave them to starve by imposing an embargo on them. How many lives did that ruin? Thats quite a bad policy from the US. Why did the US leave Iraq to die and the invade it on the grounds of weapons of mass destruction? There were no weapons? Why are 1000's of people dying cuz of US foreign policy?

Listen Stalin killed in a time when there was not much international law. He got away with it. Your gov. is killing in a time of well goverened international law and is ignoring international law and still getting away with it.

Why shout out North Korea. Cuz they got power. I dare US to fuck with them and get blown to pieces. How come the US hasn't fucked with India? India has a range of nuclear weapons and has Kashmir as the motive to use them. So how come America is so quite here? I dare them to try a strike on India and watch what their army does back.

The morale of the story - the US is bullying smaller nations. Exactly what I.M. is trying to say
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

yeah this guy is a certified 85
    Christianity = White Supremacy

hahahaaaaaaahaaaaa
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by Create
    Ok Now Tell Me That Wasnt Gay ^^^

Close This Thread Wrong Fucking Place To Put It

And Also Dont Get Mad Becuase Immortal Gets On Ur White Ass

Deal With It
    u the only nigga around?....damn,, go fuck mad chics, get em pregnant an eventually you wont be alone

PeaCeP

Name that last time you spoke to a female, you can lie to us here on this board but deep in your mind you'll know the truth, and acting like your bad shit on a Wu-tang board won't help your case.
    take jesus an argue on Instant minature will ya, quit flooding

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Is Immortal Technique a douche?
    Keep your insults in the first person