Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats the use of Supreme Mathematics if....

Quote Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
    Pic of TSA and tyson on their way over to this thread:

jk fellaz

^^^^^thats comin from a white five percenter who taught himself 120 online

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Peace.

Prince Rai, I know you mean well, but the road to hell was paved with good intentions. You don't know and you don't understand what you're talking about. It would be wise of you to let those who do know and understand speak on this particular subject. You're leading people in the wrong direction and I know you won't take responsibility for that, so leave it be. Stick to what you do know, and this is something you don't know. Being familiar with it isn't knowing it.

Peace.
    thats pretty fuckin stupid of u to shoot down what prince rai was sayin(and it actually made the most sense) and not offer any explanation of your own. which shows there really is no use for wu tang math, or you would have stated what its purpose is in life. and the words that are assigned to each number really have no basis behind them. clarence just straight up made that shit up

can u get a job with supreme mathematics?

high school diploma?

get out of your mom's basement?

pass any math class?

not get laughed at in front of your friends cuz u said your god?

use it to help u any any other aspect of life?

the only use for wu tang math is so you guys can understand the slang better.

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    this article was written by the Master of 120 Emblem Allah

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twelve Don't Equal Three

I caught a little flack for striving to build on crazy 8's build in the myspace group, I am definitely not a 5 percent traditionalist in that sense, matter of fact I am glad I'm not, as long as niggaz keep collapsing double digit rational whole numbers into themselves, it is very little we can build on. They just don't get it, stuck in what an Elder does and what an elder says that the father may have said. But guess what, my 120 is among the sharpest in this nation, Supreme Alphabet and Math remain crisp, I don't deal with Monkeys or Pigs and thats all I need for real-for real! Fuck numerology, I will never in life, ever collapse a double digit rational whole number into itself without a sign present. Niggaz don't want to grow-especially when respected elders still do that dumb shit!. According to the way they do math if I owe you 30 dollars I can just pay you three dollars to pay off said loan. I wish bill collectors operated using faulty so called NGE Math, I would only have to pay a fraction of what was due. Real world math is what it is about dick head! I don't give a fuck who the fuck you are or how many movafucking times you saw Allah shoot dice. I am not impressed nigga, if you still drawing up double digit whole numbers into themselves your a dick head and I don't give a fuck how long you've had math or in their cases supreme numerology. I think I am ceeing something new and I am meeting with plenty of traditional resistance, "That ain't how the Father did it!" Wow! My Ole Earth thought when I got math 20 years ago I was entering a cult! Well as long as they profess mathematics and no one is proficient in Algebra, Calculus, Trig, or any other higher branches of quantitative math-than it is just that: A Cult!!!! I will not draw no fucking whole number up into itself, if you built a pre-school nursery from the ground up using the 'ABBT'(All Being Born To) principle- that structure would collapse onto the babies. Would you put your child in a school inwhich the archetect who designed the building used the ABBT principle? Emphatically No!Face it,-that math is flaky as fuck! I love correlating True Branches of Math to 120, Supreme Alphabet and Math-it is way more interesting and stimulating to the third eye, but these niggaz who are lost in the OLD SCHOOL way of things are the same niggaz who couldn't get out of basic math in high school. Numerology is not a substitue for true math, it is not, suppose I told my Landlord 600 dollars all being born to 6? I'd have a fuckin eviction notice on my door quick. Wake up fam! I love Allah and what he did as much as the next God or Earth but if we don't grow with the very science of math we claim to love, then we are shielding are dirty religion of numerology. Fuck Numerology!
    Em Studies Supreme Mathematics-Always has-always will.

nigga typed all that and didn't say shit

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^lol
    We do it for the people.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    I think the whole concept was a lot more applicable with hebrew than it is with english as the language, the religion and the people where all directly related. As english just absorbs from whatever language that kind of in-deph wisdom isn't naturally built into the system
    I agree.

the tree of life...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    ^^^^^thats comin from a white five percenter who taught himself 120 online

thats pretty fuckin stupid of u to shoot down what prince rai was sayin(and it actually made the most sense) and not offer any explanation of your own. which shows there really is no use for wu tang math, or you would have stated what its purpose is in life. and the words that are assigned to each number really have no basis behind them. clarence just straight up made that shit up

can u get a job with supreme mathematics?

high school diploma?

get out of your mom's basement?

pass any math class?

not get laughed at in front of your friends cuz u said your god?

use it to help u any any other aspect of life?

the only use for wu tang math is so you guys can understand the slang better.
    Dude want's to be the 5% so bad it's not funny anymore.

If I wanted to respond to you I would've responded to you. I know you're trying to get my attention, I know you need your battery charged just look at all the time and energy you spend on the 5%. How many threads is it now? How many times are you going to put my name in your mouth? I'm on your mind like that?

The sad part is, while you make jokes and chuckle it up, the people are laughing at you not with you. You've already been called out (not by me). I know, he's crying for help from the 5%, he just doesn't know how to control his emotions yet, he's hasn't grown into being a man yet. He's an old ass boy.

Your lack of knowledge only reflects your lack of self respect as evident from the words you type.

You have all these things to say about the 5% and what they do with their life, little boy you're on wu-tangcorp.com all day and all night. What, you can't function in a social environment outside of the internet?

If you want to know about the 5%, don't be scared little boy, go find the 5% in your area and then talk your shit. I know I know, you won't do it and I already know you know where to find the 5%. Little boy you scared?!?!

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

well eye posted the Emblem article cuz Shaolin Buttholeassassins boyfriend Mic Tyson made a good point

PEACe black man

eye am in agreement with Emblems on this one

its time to take shit to the next level

eye mean....debating with butthole asssassin and mic tyson is really easy cuz they never studied shit so its just gonna be little smart alexy insults...spoiled brat college kid type shit

then you got orthidox muslims who are pretty damn easy to debate cuz they shit is sooo spooky

but now you got people like my friend Djehuty Maat Ra who has his heart set on completely dismantling Allah's lessons(although he didn't start it)....eye mean no lie Djehuty is doing big things(as opposed to buttholeassasin and his boyfriend who not doing shit)

point being there is going to be very QUALIFIED challengers and this elementry school shit has got to stop now

all math is supreme and the whole universe can be defined on it.

please note am not saying the supreme math the 5% use is supreme I mean math it self

Dude want's to be the 5% so bad it's not funny anymore.

If I wanted to respond to you I would've responded to you. I know you're trying to get my attention, I know you need your battery charged just look at all the time and energy you spend on the 5%. How many threads is it now? How many times are you going to put my name in your mouth? I'm on your mind like that?

The sad part is, while you make jokes and chuckle it up, the people are laughing at you not with you. You've already been called out (not by me). I know, he's crying for help from the 5%, he just doesn't know how to control his emotions yet, he's hasn't grown into being a man yet. He's an old ass boy.

Your lack of knowledge only reflects your lack of self respect as evident from the words you type.

You have all these things to say about the 5% and what they do with their life, little boy you're on wu-tangcorp.com all day and all night. What, you can't function in a social environment outside of the internet?

If you want to know about the 5%, don't be scared little boy, go find the 5% in your area and then talk your shit. I know I know, you won't do it and I already know you know where to find the 5%. Little boy you scared?!?!
    hahahahahahahahahahaha - BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic got sonned big time

PEACE Black Man

Veteran Member

well eye posted the Emblem article cuz Shaolin Buttholeassassins boyfriend Mic Tyson made a good point

PEACe black man

eye am in agreement with Emblems on this one

its time to take shit to the next level

eye mean....debating with butthole asssassin and mic tyson is really easy cuz they never studied shit so its just gonna be little smart alexy insults...spoiled brat college kid type shit

then you got orthidox muslims who are pretty damn easy to debate cuz they shit is sooo spooky

but now you got people like my friend Djehuty Maat Ra who has his heart set on completely dismantling Allah's lessons(although he didn't start it)....eye mean no lie Djehuty is doing big things(as opposed to buttholeassasin and his boyfriend who not doing shit)

point being there is going to be very QUALIFIED challengers and this elementry school shit has got to stop now
    Peace.

You can agree with Emblem nobody is stopping you nor trying to stop you. I don't know what you mean take it to the next level???

Debating? There's no debate when it comes to Allah's Supreme Mathematics.

What "elementary shit" are you talking about?

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

PEACE

the elementary shit is what the article was speaking about

someone is a Mathmatician and says 22 borns out to 4?????

they wouldn't be victorious in a College Math exam

Quote Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahaha - BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic got sonned big time

PEACE Black Man

^^^your white, and im sure you can't even speak english

Black Man, your the last nigga who should be talkin about functioning in a social environment. ur stupid ass gets laughed at all the time prollly for the simple fact that you are a five percenter and they don't know what the fuck they are talkin about. and not having a diploma don't help either. u can't function in life, especially cuz your unemployed.

i hope u don't think knowin 120 is an alternative to college

oh yeah, and u and your secondary wasn't able to answer none of my questions so this thread might as well be over with, seein as ive been right the whole time

SUPREME MATHEMATICS HAS NO USE IN LIFE UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR GED.

Veteran Member

PEACE

the elementary shit is what the article was speaking about

someone is a Mathmatician and says 22 borns out to 4?????

they wouldn't be victorious in a College Math exam
    Peace.

-SMH-

You obviously don't know how Supreme Mathematics functions.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    ^^^your white, and im sure you can't even speak english

Black Man, your the last nigga who should be talkin about functioning in a social environment. ur stupid ass gets laughed at all the time prollly for the simple fact that you are a five percenter and they don't know what the fuck they are talkin about. and not having a diploma don't help either. u can't function in life, especially cuz your unemployed.

i hope u don't think knowin 120 is an alternative to college

oh yeah, and u and your secondary wasn't able to answer none of my questions so this thread might as well be over with, seein as ive been right the whole time

SUPREME MATHEMATICS HAS NO USE IN LIFE UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR GED.
    Damn dude...you trying to belittle people isn't going to boost you confidence, your self esteen, nor will it boost your intelligence. Calling somebody or something dumb doesn't make you smart, you're still ignorant.

Dude, you need to grow up and take your childish antics to general chat where you belong. You're not built for Know The Ledge, and we already know you scared....so you ain't built to build with the 5%.

Be a man about yours. Why are you stuck on computer talking shit when you can talk your shit face to face with the 5%? Why are you hiding behind the computer? That's a pussy move and only shows that you're really a bitch made negro.

We each define ourselves! Eater's Avatar

Here's a link describing my take on the roots of math and some interesting conclusions using math:

http://www.waysofseeing.net/c-mathd.html

Damn dude...you trying to belittle people isn't going to boost you confidence, your self esteen, nor will it boost your intelligence. Calling somebody or something dumb doesn't make you smart, you're still ignorant.

Dude, you need to grow up and take your childish antics to general chat where you belong. You're not built for Know The Ledge, and we already know you scared....so you ain't built to build with the 5%.

Be a man about yours. Why are you stuck on computer talking shit when you can talk your shit face to face with the 5%? Why are you hiding behind the computer? That's a pussy move and only shows that you're really a bitch made negro.
    ur right sunnywinters, i really want to be a 5 percenter. but i think its too late for me. is there a way for me to drop out of college and undo getting my high school diploma so i can be like you? and my moms won't let me move back so what can i do? u gotta help me out