Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Women Are Like A Double Edged Sword

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@you think Willie D is garbage. Whatever. What rappers you like? Kanye West? T.I.? Slim Thug? Young Jeezy? Yung Joc? Hahahahahahaha.
    I dont listen to anyone you listed

hahahahahahaha lol lol lol lol

Black or white, the girls I'm attracted to have to be street smart, have worldly interests (READ!!), have some sharp style, have an attitude I can vibe with and look like she'll be hot when she's old. I'm picky and its slim pickin's where I live. Alot of black girls have funky attitudes and can be obnoxious but the cool ones are down for you, so I like em. White girls are too easy to pull when you're a black guy. Its seems to be just sexual interest before love with alot of these white chicks. And 90% of white chicks have the personality of cardboard. Lame sense of humor and too prissy. I have no idea what race my final pick will be, but I don't go in consciously prejudging any female, don't sell yourself short, fella.......Oh, and Asian girls are real nice.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

{>____<}

^^That's good for you. But the fact remains that females want a thuggish type man. It's true. Tupac said it himself.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

i think the important fact is they don't want a pussy. just because you're not a thug doesn't mean you can't be as hard as a thug. if the bitch wants someone who sells drugs and commits crimes, then i'm glad she doesn't want me. thugs to me are hard to respect or be intimidated by because i've always respected someone who makes a honest living and can whoop ass with or without a weapon. thats just how i go about women so thug-chasing girls aren't for me and to non-thugs, i suggest you start looking for more mature women.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Another fantastic thread.

-

I'll fuck a white girl LOL. Several cute white girls at the apartment building where i work at always speak to me and i was thinking about asking this white girl today i saw that spoke to me yesterday if she had a man. I saw her in the lobby today and she was getting some coffee. I spoke to her and she spoke back. She was wearing a t-shirt with some shorts and she was barefoot. I was checking out her legs and they look good and so does her feet. I saw her yesterday in the lobby barefoot again and i asked her how come she was barefoot and she said i don't know. She said i got a pedicure done on my toenails. Next time i see her, i'm gonna ask if she has a man and if she says no, i'm gonna ask her out. Only time i would get with a black woman is if she approached me because i'm not approaching black women anymore because of their stank ass attitudes and acting stuck up. There's a cute black girl in the apartment building also where i work and she speaks to me when she sees me. I might ask her if she has a man next time i see her. I see her sometimes with a black dude but i don't know if that's her man or not.

Geah!

fear is a sickness 17th chamber born's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    *Started to make a statement to defend the honor of black women but changed my mind and decided to let you all weed yourselves out*
    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Ya, know shit's fucked up when black men start to complain about it though!
    EXACTLY RIGHT!
    (on both counts!)
    sumptin' in da street went.....BANG BANG!

makin' it hard for you to do ya THANG THANG!!

lol

Willie D brings the heat, one of the best from the south.

-

Check Two you got good taste in rap. Fuck these Willie D haters on here. The dude is a south rap legend and he always says some real shit and he's very funny. LOL@him saying on Geto Boys I'm Not A Gentleman song, ladies first, who the fuck made up that shit? 9 times outta 10, it was a bitch LOL. I'm coming at ya like this cause your pussy ain't no more important than my dick miss hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not your muthafucking dog LOL. Bitches act like they handicapped. Want me to open doors, pull up chairs and all that hahahahahahahahahaha.

I was talking to a black girl yesterday and she's in Dallas right now. She's trying to get to Houston and she wants me to send her $41 for her bus ticket and some food. I told her i was gonna send it today but i lied because i didn't send it hahahahahahahahaha. She's probably mad at me and i don't care. It's not my fault she don't have a job. I'm wondering where she's getting money from to do some traveling anyway. She lives in Florida and she moved there from Cleveland. Why would this bitch move there when her family is in Cleveland? I know she doesn't know how to read a map so she can find her way around Florida. What is she gonna do if she ends up homeless? Wouldn't it make sense for her to be in Cleveland just in case she becomes homeless and she needs a place to stay? Her mother is still alive but she doesn't get along with her and she told me her siblings suck. She acts like she's doing good with her life LOL. What makes her think she's better than her brothers and sisters who aren't doing nothing? Her 3 sisters are hot by the way LOL. I fucked her older sister and she sucked my dick even though i don't like my dick sucked but she wanted to do that to me hahahahahahahahahaha. She doesn't have a job and i don't know how long she's been unemployed but i know what she's about and she doesn't stay with jobs for long and i don't know why. I've helped her get a few jobs. I remember when she got her first car and she stopped calling me but when her car broke down, she was calling me again LOL.

Before she got a car, she was always calling me to take her somewhere and then when she got a car, i stopped hearing from her. She came to visit me when i lived in Maryland but she didn't have a rental car so i had to take her a few places so she could get some food. When we got back to her hotel room, she wanted me to take her to a black dude's house in Washington DC in the hood because she said he owes her money. I told her no because i don't go to DC late at night because blacks get killed everyday in DC. So she asks me am i scared. I said yes iam and i'm not getting killed for her because of her stupidity. I don't even know this dude and i could end up getting into a fight with him over her. She also wanted to go to the club and she knows how i feel about black clubs so i don't go. Black men don't know how to act at the club so i avoid the club. Plus it's a lot of stuck up, materialistic black bitches at the club and i don't wanna talk to them.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I'll fuck a white girl LOL. Several cute white girls at the apartment building where i work at always speak to me and i was thinking about asking this white girl today i saw that spoke to me yesterday if she had a man. I saw her in the lobby today and she was getting some coffee. I spoke to her and she spoke back. She was wearing a t-shirt with some shorts and she was barefoot. I was checking out her legs and they look good and so does her feet. I saw her yesterday in the lobby barefoot again and i asked her how come she was barefoot and she said i don't know. She said i got a pedicure done on my toenails. Next time i see her, i'm gonna ask if she has a man and if she says no, i'm gonna ask her out. Only time i would get with a black woman is if she approached me because i'm not approaching black women anymore because of their stank ass attitudes and acting stuck up. There's a cute black girl in the apartment building also where i work and she speaks to me when she sees me. I might ask her if she has a man next time i see her. I see her sometimes with a black dude but i don't know if that's her man or not.
    Lmao. The little details you include in your stories be killing me.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

this thread makes it so easy 2 spot tha coons who post on wucorp...

Veteran Member