Thread: R.a.g.u.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default R.a.g.u.

Is this cd ever coming out or is this just a rumor? Somebody said in a magazine it's will be out sometime 2006 or something, i dont know. Has anyone else heard of this? R.A.G.U. is Rae And Ghost United.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Default Re: R.a.g.u.

i think its the same as cuban linx 2..i dunno im happy now that were finally getting cuban linx2.peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

yea me 2.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

RAGU is yet another in the endless Wu-Tang line of working titles that never matrializes. This project was first mentioned back in like 1998-1999.
    banner too big - admin

oh ok thnx man.

pretty sure this just became cuban linx 2. though i think a lot of its tracks were straightup abandoned or wound up on bulletproof wallets

John W. Henry

i have this album, it is the cuts that are unreleased lives... and the uts that didnt make it to OB4CL2.. i got it from suolseek, i dont think you can buy it.

the bootleg ragu is just some compilation some dude made, its not the real album. i mean ghost is barely on it

John W. Henry

yeh he is... i heard somewhere that the tracks like baggage handlers with busta rhymes is meant to be on OB4CL2.. and others like the jux live.. lol.. i bet these are on his other albums and ill look stupid now.. but i dunno it might be an internet bootlegg.