Thread: SOB blackandwhiteaudiographicnovel EP

Default SOB blackandwhiteaudiographicnovel EP

Heres the official link for the album. The older link in this forum is expired and this one also has a cover done by Varan. Also i got a few of the joints including the one wit priest on my myspace.

http://www.zshare.net/download/52592157c5d2d5d6/

word good stuff i like the artwork varan got his style locked too bad he misspelled priest hahaha its all good

Quote Originally Posted by sobhiphop View Post
    Heres the official link for the album. The older link in this forum is expired and this one also has a cover done by Varan. Also i got a few of the joints including the one wit priest on my myspace.

http://www.zshare.net/download/52592157c5d2d5d6/
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    word good stuff i like the artwork varan got his style locked too bad he misspelled priest hahaha its all good

^^^ fam that was the proof!!! lol you were supposed to give me the ok on it so I could send the better version for when you up the tape.. I caught that typo to..

Peepin now and props vamp.. lol..

"Yep"

i was listenin to this ep again man n i'll say it once more this shit is sick ur a crazy writer and mc -- Dangerous to Dreaam is my joint right now
    Last edited by DEVAMPS; 12-11-2008 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MF Herbs View Post
    ^^^ fam that was the proof!!! lol you were supposed to give me the ok on it so I could send the better version for when you up the tape.. I caught that typo to..

Peepin now and props vamp.. lol..

oops didn't even notice. Yeah please send me the better one LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    i was listenin to this ep again man n i'll say it once more this shit is sick ur a crazy writer and mc -- Dangerous to Dreaam is my joint right now

good lookin vamps. D to D is one of my top 2 or 3 favorite joints on this shit too.

^ thats my favorite joint too... big up SOB, lyrics are always amazing... Imma get at u soon fam...

PEACE

yo this is a really dope EP...I'm gonna listen to it some more for sure, hard to give fav tracks now without lots of listens but that Dangerous to Dream joint is a stand out...overall your lyrics and delivery are really tight and I enjoy them all tho...I know you are doing an album with Nemonic...I'm really looking forward to that now that I have heard this. PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    yo this is a really dope EP...I'm gonna listen to it some more for sure, hard to give fav tracks now without lots of listens but that Dangerous to Dream joint is a stand out...overall your lyrics and delivery are really tight and I enjoy them all tho...I know you are doing an album with Nemonic...I'm really looking forward to that now that I have heard this. PEACE

thanx man. At some point we gotta get up on a nemonic beat together. ill be waitin to hear the album in jan. peace

Quote Originally Posted by sobhiphop View Post
    thanx man. At some point we gotta get up on a nemonic beat together. ill be waitin to hear the album in jan. peace
    No doubt man, we def gotta hook up for a track at some point. Is the Nemonic album up next for you?

Don't sleep on this EP people, download this shit and show the man some love. It's an amazing listen.

PEACE

Yeah. Nemonic already hooked me up with all the beats and im tryin to get the thing done by the end of january.

Very nice EP. You come across on the mic as genuine. A lot of depth to the lyrics. Major props on the Priest verse. I thought overall you could use 1-2 more uptempo energy tracks.

I enjoyed this it was a dope listen, some great imagary!!! thanks.