Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrance Trent Darby?

-

Remember that black faggot singer Jermaine Stewart who came out in the 80's with the song We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

technically nobody needs to take their clothes off if a foot fetish is what makes you get your freak on

clearly the guy is a fruit
    Retired.

Remember that black faggot singer Jermaine Stewart who came out in the 80's with the song We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off? LOL.
    Was he as gay as Michael Jackson?

Stewart died of AIDS in 97 I see

can't say I'm surprised
    Retired.

-

Hey don't be dissing Michael Jackson. Michael is a legend and I don't think he was gay. Jermaine Stewart was definitely gay and I can't believe you posted his video hahahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder if he hooked up with George Michael since George likes men hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love George's Father Figure song that LL Cool J sampled on Father song from Phenomenon album. LL Cool J's song is sad and I saw the video a few weeks ago. LL's dad used to beat him when he was a kid and his dad also shot his mom and grandfather. His mom and grandfather were lucky that they didn't die because he shot his grandfather like 5-6 times. His grandfather may be dead now and I don't know if his mom is alive.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I heard this guy died when they brought him a mirror
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Just Got Paid is a nice jam. How did he die?

I wish more of this guy's music were readily available

that was my jam back in the day haha

he released a lot of music independently after the eighties it seems
    Retired.

Kemp's body was found drifting in Montego Bay, Jamaica. they assume he lost his balance while walking over some rocks on the shore
    Retired.

Which one was he again, milli or vanilli?

-

LOL@Rev Jones dissing Jermaine Stewart calling him a fruitcake hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not surprised he died from Aids too. He was a faggot LOL.