Thread: Eminem Heated Over “Relapse” Song Leaks, Denies “Stan 2” Rumors

Default Eminem Heated Over “Relapse” Song Leaks, Denies “Stan 2” Rumors

Over the course of the year, there has been much speculation as to what approach Eminem would take on his upcoming album, Relapse.

In the past few months, very little was known to the public about Em’s Encore follow-up album.

But according to a recent e-mail interview with Billboard, the Detroit-native revealed that Dr. Dre will be producing a majority of the tracks on the album.

“Just him banging away on tracks and me getting that little spark that makes me write to it. I don’t have chemistry like that with anyone else as far as producers go – not even close. Dre will end up producing the majority of the tracks on Relapse. We are up to our old mischievous ways... lets just leave it at that,” Em’ stated.

Several songs that were intended for the album have also leaked online, leaving Shady furious.

The most recent leak, “Crack a Bottle” featuring vocals from Dr. Dre, “wasn’t even close to finished,” Eminem admitted.

“It’s like someone catches you peeping in your window before you got the Spider Man costume all zipped up. Nobody is supposed to see that. We are gonna finish it up though and get it out there how it’s supposed to be,” Em told Billboard.

To clear up rumors about “Stan 2”, Em has released a statement saying “there isn’t a ‘Stan 2,’ and there won’t be. Stan drove his car off a bridge and I’m not writing a song as Stan’s ghost. That would just be corny.”

Em has also addressed the status of 50 Cent’s upcoming album, Before I Self Destruct, which he said is slated for a February release.

A release date for Relapse is yet to be announced.
    http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/159...-2-rumors.html

It's good to hear Dre's producing most of the album. I think maybe Em sometimes reads a little too much of his own press when it comes to producing cuz I see the media suckin his dick but he's really mediocre on the boards at best. Him on a Dre beat however is another story all together, plus any album Dre produces almost entirely by himself is practically a guarenteed classic.

Support the Real. Click HERE

I cant wait for this album, sounds good so far!

Im propa dissapointed there wont be a Stan 2 tho, was well lookin forward to tht shit!

I guess Em gotta address Swizz Beats then goin about sayin Em's already wrote it, wtf!?

gud to hear that Dre producing it, bout time he got his finger out, i hope it isnt filled with/has any at all Shady Aftermath feat.spots......

apparently 50's new album is him going back to the old days, doubt it like, he's too full of himself to write like he used to, he's jus rapping boasting bout wot he got these days, but i hope he does go back to the old days!
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Ill Blow Ya Lil Balls Off wilmington shogun's Avatar

lol stans ghost

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    It's good to hear Dre's producing most of the album. I think maybe Em sometimes reads a little too much of his own press when it comes to producing cuz I see the media suckin his dick but he's really mediocre on the boards at best. Him on a Dre beat however is another story all together, plus any album Dre produces almost entirely by himself is practically a guarenteed classic.
    Co-Sign.

I'd say he's above average on the boards though..."I See Dead People" is a great beat
    I was shocked when I heard he produced that.

Veteran Member

I haven't listened to an Eminem joint for ages. Cat has some mad talent though. I used to listen to Tim Westwood and they would have D-12 up in there, Eminem was unstoppable. Freestyle monster. I can't help but mention but Eminem looks like some of those ladies who have undergone cancer treatment in that picture. I guess it was just a bad pic.

I don't hate Eminem I just don't think he can beat Bizarre in a freestyle battle. I think Bizarre is the most underated artist in rap today. He's got mad sick rhymes let alone hes funny and self annalitic. Thats something that most overlook. Most rappers are concentraring on their self promotional attempt to discourage other rappers in the game in their selfish competitive nature. I think that Under the influence from the Marshall Mathers album shows how great of a rapper Bizarre really is and I would prefer to see a new D12 album release so that I can get two copies of the singles and rip the shit out of it with my twin technics 1210's. My scratchings got so lethal that I have to use British Army issue gun oil to lubricate mt Technics world Dj championship mixers crossfader. I juggle them until my needles popo off.

As far as Eminem goes, alot of the stuff he used to drop was pure gold. Then somewhere between then and now he stopped trying and made songs that were repetitive and corny. I heard that new single that leaked online and it was trash. Isn't he rapping in an east indian accent? Like why even bother?

Just make that raw shit without being immature all the time, you know?
    www.myspace.com/anubis5

Grab my latest LP "Black Market Designer Love" from Target's website.
    http://www.target.com/gp/search/177-..._1_1&x=13&y=12