View Poll Results: Do you have women all figured out?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... I know everything. I been fuckin since I was 7!

26 52.00%
  • No... I need help understanding these broads.

24 48.00%
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a tomgirl About Girls & Stuff

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    She obviously comes from a place that resembles a homeless shelter... I doubt she'd go there in search of men if those types were not familiar to her... Unless she's trying to be some sort of heroine and attempting to rehabillitate bums, but that's unlikely... I'd bet money that the homeless junkies you see her with were/are her peers or relatives... You can take the girl out of the crackhouse, but you can't take the crackhouse out of the girl...

Next question...
    No. They were her boyfriends. Trust me on this one.

I think that's the thing right now. Maybe I should be like them or just get my money up and get a good white girl.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^Oh, yeah. You have the blond chick who is just drop dead gorgeous, right?
    Yeah, she's pretty hot. Not drop dead gorgeous though, just hot and good in bed.

I'm thinking of just cheating on her and letting her find out. That's a lot easier than explaining to her why I want to break up.

Oh yeah... break it off.

What's the question here? Of course girls masturbate...

Next question...
    I dunno man it wasn't a question... We were like 12 we didn't know that...

Visit my site...
    www.purehiphop.co.cc

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ...I think that's the thing right now. Maybe I should be like them [bummy, crackhead thugs] or just get my money up and get a good white girl.
    This may be the best choice for you if you honestly believe that all black women prefer bummy, crackhead thugs... but this may not be so easy as it seems you live amidst a bunch of thick black hoes... I'd imagine that a good white women isn't to be found within miles of you...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    Yeah, she's pretty hot. Not drop dead gorgeous though, just hot and good in bed.

I'm thinking of just cheating on her and letting her find out. That's a lot easier than explaining to her why I want to break up.
    LOL... That might work... but if she let you wipe your dick off in her hair and she still loves you... I doubt she'll give a fuck... You might do better making her go cold turkey...

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I dunno man it wasn't a question... We were like 12 we didn't know that...
    Oh... well this thread is for questions... and hopefully you're a lot older than 12 right now...

Thanks to TSA and his misunderstanding about which hole girls pee from... It would seem that some of you could benefit from some advice, insight and enlightenment on the subject of women from someone who actually has a vagina... So I'm here to help... Any question you may have envolving women and how we think, behave, or operate, I'll do my best to answer for you... And it would probably go a long way to have other females on the site offer thier experience as well... Hopefully we can get some good participation and maybe really help someone out in the lady department...

So go ahead... Ask away...
    but B your not a girl

i realy do think they need the help but its ms rza or QoP job
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

LOL... That might work... but if she let you wipe your dick off in her hair and she still loves you... I doubt she'll give a fuck... You might do better making her go cold turkey...

Oh... well this thread is for questions... and hopefully you're a lot older than 12 right now...
    I am...

But now I do have a question... I feel like shit cause somebody asked me if I would hypothetically date this one girl, and I didn't know she was there, so I said "Ew no kid she looks like a fuckin treestump."...

She was a good friend, but now she hates me...

So what should I do? (An I don't do that talk it out shit either...)

Visit my site...
    www.purehiphop.co.cc

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I am...

But now I do have a question... I feel like shit cause somebody asked me if I would hypothetically date this one girl, and I didn't know she was there, so I said "Ew no kid she looks like a fuckin treestump."...

She was a good friend, but now she hates me...

So what should I do? (An I don't do that talk it out shit either...)
    LOL... Who calls thier good friends treestumps?! LOL... To answer you better I'd have to know exactly why you did that to her...

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    but B your not a girl
    i realy do think they need the help but its ms rza or QoP job
    If you have a complaint, Ms. Helen Waite in our complaints department will be glad to entertain your comments... Please feel free to got to Helen Waite...

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Do other girls really like Mamma Mia?
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post

Do other girls really like Mamma Mia?
    Fuck no... None of the ones I know anyway... I'm not sure that anyone liked Mamma Mia, female or male... And if a female made you watch that it was probably just to torture you...

4 seconds.

What's up with some fat girls out there that don't like to give blow jobs? Imo, if you're a fat chick, that's already strike 1 against you. If you don't give blow jobs, that's strike 2. Then add another strike for being fat again, so that's strike 3. Don't you think it should be mandatory for fat chicks to give blow jobs?

Banned

B, do you use toys or just your fingers? if toys, what kind? if fingers, how many?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    What's up with some fat girls out there that don't like to give blow jobs? Imo, if you're a fat chick, that's already strike 1 against you. If you don't give blow jobs, that's strike 2. Then add another strike for being fat again, so that's strike 3. Don't you think it should be mandatory for fat chicks to give blow jobs?
    Fat girls don't like to put anything into thier mouths unless they can actually eat it. Do you want your dick eaten off? I didn't think so...

Next question....

{>____<}

This may be the best choice for you if you honestly believe that all black women prefer bummy, crackhead thugs... but this may not be so easy as it seems you live amidst a bunch of thick black hoes... I'd imagine that a good white women isn't to be found within miles of you...
    Yes, I do because I get the cold shoulder while the men who aren't doing anything get all the attention. It's common. So, please don't act like you're any different because you're just the same.

Fat white chicks. And I don't want them. Plus, I attend college so I could possible find one but I don't fit the typical black male stereotype.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty