View Poll Results: Do you have women all figured out?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... I know everything. I been fuckin since I was 7!

26 52.00%
  • No... I need help understanding these broads.

24 48.00%
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a tomgirl About Girls & Stuff

Banned

B, do you lick balls?

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    Don't get it twisted, I wasn't offering you a piece of this Grade A white meat. I am in a committed relationship, you homewrecker.

I was just trying to tell you not to dickscriminate
    Dickscriminate! LOL
    And I was implying that you two were trying to persuede me to try white dick again in general... not YOURS. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    B, do you lick balls?
    Please take a cold shower...

next question...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Banned

what's your favorite position?

{>____<}

She wants that thug, guys. I'm telling you. A good christian black man who has a good paying job, well-mannered, and respects his mother isn't what BB wants...because it is NOT common among black men. That's why I'm not attractive to her. She's one of THOSE women who wants the street motherfucker who will continue to abuse her and treat her like shit! And you KNOW you deserve better than that! Are you serious? Fuck you!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    She wants that thug, guys. I'm telling you. A good christian black man who has a good paying job, well-mannered, and respects his mother isn't what BB wants...because it is NOT common among black men. That's why I'm not attractive to her. She's one of THOSE women who wants the street motherfucker who will continue to abuse her and treat her like shit! And you KNOW you deserve better than that! Are you serious? Fuck you!
    Yeah, I bet that's the only reason you're not attractive to her. I can't believe she's not all up on you. What a bitch.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

LOL... Calm down... Where are is this even coming from?... Are you having some kinda flashback? LOL

Next Question...

its funny this thread started for the use of questions about women in general and it turned to just questions for B who is not a woman
    Last edited by Dokuro; 12-13-2008 at 05:55 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    its funny this thread started for the use of questions about women in general and it turned do just questions for B who is not a woman
    I thought I told you to go to Helen Waite...

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    LOL... Calm down... Where are is this even coming from?... Are you having some kinda flashback? LOL

Next Question...
    Flashback? No. It's real. I mean, just be real. Answer his question. Just don't walk around it. Be up front about it. You just don't want a white man because you prefer black men. There's nothing wrong with that. You've made your choice. You should try it. You never know. You might find the love of your life.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

ok ok ok ok i have a real question

why wear tube tops when the know all day there going to be pulling them up and the ones who do wear them don't really look that good at all

went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Flashback? No. It's real. I mean, just be real. Answer his question. Just don't walk around it. Be up front about it. You just don't want a white man because you prefer black men. There's nothing wrong with that. You've made your choice. You should try it. You never know. You might find the love of your life.

Answer who's question? Did somebody propose to me or somethin? LOL If so I missed that... And you basically repeated what i already said... I do not intend to fuck another white man but... "Anything's possible I guess... but I certainly don't plan on it."

I bet you couldn't resist a bunch of white dudes ready to show you a good time?:

Charles Jones fan

allright, BB, let's see how good you are. I've been semi-trying to bone this model chick (not the really stupid type, but the school of economics part-time model type. still boring, but dayyyyyyumj!!!) it's either 1: she doesn't wanna fuck, she just finds me interesting and she just wants to hang out; 2: she wants to fuck but we have common friends and she suspects I'm kind of a loud mouth. 3: she's a lesbian

I actually got her into my bed on the 1st date, but that's only because she was drunk and she couldn't get home. I tried to kiss her, of course, but she said no.

The next time she slept over, it was bcause she found a fucking kitten playing near my block. She took it to my room and played with it all night. I was so annoyed, I didn't even try anything that night, and I swore never to see this bitch again... she's amazingly boring, but looks too good to miss. She keeps asking me to go on walks with her and shit, but she avoids my crib...

Should I try to get her drunk again? Lemme see your advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    LOL... Who calls thier good friends treestumps?! LOL... To answer you better I'd have to know exactly why you did that to her...

If you have a complaint, Ms. Helen Waite in our complaints department will be glad to entertain your comments... Please feel free to got to Helen Waite...
    Well it's a man thing... you should here what you're man-friends say about you while you aren't there...

I like her as a person... but she looks like a treestump...

I like myself but that doesn't mean I don't look like eminem.

Visit my site...
    www.purehiphop.co.cc

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    ok ok ok ok i have a real question

why wear tube tops when the know all day there going to be pulling them up and the ones who do wear them don't really look that good at all

Tube tops only work for flatter chests... Anything bigger than a good B cup will ruin the wear and appearance of a tube top... Most women don't know that... They just see it on a model like this one and assume that the one in thier size will look the same... not true... And on the other hand you have some women who know full well that thier boobs will pop out... Nothing we can do aout those...