View Poll Results: Do you have women all figured out?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... I know everything. I been fuckin since I was 7!

26 52.00%
  • No... I need help understanding these broads.

24 48.00%
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a tomgirl About Girls & Stuff

now that hot

theirs nothing like a woman in a pants suit
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

{>____<}

^^
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    allright, BB, let's see how good you are. I've been semi-trying to bone this model chick (not the really stupid type, but the school of economics part-time model type. still boring, but dayyyyyyumj!!!) it's either 1: she doesn't wanna fuck, she just finds me interesting and she just wants to hang out; 2: she wants to fuck but we have common friends and she suspects I'm kind of a loud mouth. 3: she's a lesbian

I actually got her into my bed on the 1st date, but that's only because she was drunk and she couldn't get home. I tried to kiss her, of course, but she said no.

The next time she slept over, it was bcause she found a fucking kitten playing near my block. She took it to my room and played with it all night. I was so annoyed, I didn't even try anything that night, and I swore never to see this bitch again... she's amazingly boring, but looks too good to miss. She keeps asking me to go on walks with her and shit, but she avoids my crib...

Should I try to get her drunk again? Lemme see your advice.
    what are you talking about she sound vary assentric just because shes not putting out dosen't mean shes not a good woman or that shes boring

you know what i think this will clear thing up for you
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I bet you couldn't resist a bunch of white dudes ready to show you a good time?:

Uh... I'm sure I could resist that... especially if it's these guys...

Anyone notice that her cookie has no lips?... that's a dude...

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    allright, BB, let's see how good you are. I've been semi-trying to bone this model chick (not the really stupid type, but the school of economics part-time model type. still boring, but dayyyyyyumj!!!) it's either 1: she doesn't wanna fuck, she just finds me interesting and she just wants to hang out; 2: she wants to fuck but we have common friends and she suspects I'm kind of a loud mouth. 3: she's a lesbian

I actually got her into my bed on the 1st date, but that's only because she was drunk and she couldn't get home. I tried to kiss her, of course, but she said no.

The next time she slept over, it was bcause she found a fucking kitten playing near my block. She took it to my room and played with it all night. I was so annoyed, I didn't even try anything that night, and I swore never to see this bitch again... she's amazingly boring, but looks too good to miss. She keeps asking me to go on walks with her and shit, but she avoids my crib...

Should I try to get her drunk again? Lemme see your advice.
    I doubt she's a lesbian...
    I'm sure she wants to do you... She obviously feels comfortable enough with you to sleep over and/or play with kittens all night... However, if you just watched her play with the kitten... you're just as boring... Just my opinion...

Now I also doubt that your bed is the only one she's ever crashed drunk in... And wanting to take walks with you is ether because a) she's basing fucking you on whether or not you'll do that, b) she likes to fuck outside, or c) she's old fashioned... but I doubt it's C because she gets drunk and crashes in guy's rooms...

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Well it's a man thing... you should here what you're man-friends say about you while you aren't there...

I like her as a person... but she looks like a treestump...

I like myself but that doesn't mean I don't look like eminem.
    I guess... Well you don't have to talk it out with the girl... I mean how much better can you say, "I called you a treestump because I think you look like a treestump"? But you can at least apologize... And if she still hates you based on your perception of her body shape, that's probably just means that she knows she looks like a treestump and she wouldn't date her either if she was you... Nothing you can do about that...

Next question...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

BB, BB, BB, do pussy lips chap?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

do you have sometimes chunks of bread seeds in your shit when u look into the toilet?

seriously.
    bring back begongo!!

Banned

do you get hornier when you're on your period?

TSA are you a Mormon

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    BB, BB, BB, do pussy lips chap?

LOL... No... And what on earth is Gavin doing here? Does he look like a chapped pussy lip to you? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    do you have sometimes chunks of bread seeds in your shit when u look into the toilet?

seriously.
    First of all... What is a bread seed? LMAO... Dp people just plant bread where you're from? LOL Growin bread trees and shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    do you get hornier when you're on your period?
    Only when it first starts... Then the cramps kick in... And that goes out the window...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Banned

have you ever used anything other than a sex toy or your fingers to masturbate...i.e. vegetables, a drum stick, a louisville slugger?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

BB, you are avoiding a straight forward question.

I can speak for men and it's a yes.
    bring back begongo!!

I'm not a huge pussy eater person and I've always wondered, what's the right way to eat pussy?

Do you move your tongue up and down or do oyu stick you tongue out and move your head up and down? Is it a combination between those two? How the fuck is supposed to go?

Banned

why is it women want equallity but never pay for the movie, popcorn, coke and choc top ice cream?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

why do bitches act up when i beat the living shit out of one of their male friends???

"oh your soo mean, your a bastard" blah blah blah..

what gives??

The ABBOTT

i wanna know where the g-spot equivalent in the ass is

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.