Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LadiesLoveCoolDan Confession

hey wolf, ya you pussy, name 1 hobby you picked up in the lobby.

Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    hey wolf, ya you pussy, name 1 hobby you picked up in the lobby.
    Fucking ho's and kicking flows (yes, Im so gully I count that as one hobby)

oh ok, thanks, i can go to class now.

well thank you for letting us know about your singing habits Dan.

Allah forgives you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i like jedi mind tricks. i hope he isn't the one that raps in the cookie monster voice.

backpacker rap is dope, as it is intended to be, but if someones being dope for like, 19 song straight, for the sake of being dope, it gets boring.

haha

I think he is the cookie monster sounding one.

He always says "daddy" in his verses.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

So the other night my girl was out of town visiting her parents. After a rousing afternoon of getting drunk, I found myself back at my home, alone, drunk, and horny, accompanied only by a coffee table full of empty beer bottles and my own desire. So I thought to myself, "Well, Dan, you might as well jack your weiner".

And so i turned off the lamp, lit a candle, and pulled up motherless.com on my laptop for a rousing session of chubby anal videos and self-stimulation.

I found that special fat girl, the tenor of whos crying happened to please me, and so, with my climax fast approaching, i looked for a roll of paper towels or a discarded sleeveless shirt to absorb my soon-to-be cum-geyser.

Alas, nothing was immediately available, and I didn't want to get up and kill the mood. So, using all, or at least a very good portion of my cunning, I reached for an empty beer bottle, pressed my dickhead against the opening, and finished my deed with a contented sigh.

Sated, I then grabbed another beer from the refrigerator, a Stone IPA, nothing fancy, but a solid beer. Usually one to prefer a glass, given my state, I opted for convenience and brought the bottle back to the sofa with me, and luckily, Clint Eastwoods's Unforgiven was on TV, right as Gene Hackman's Little Bill was discussing what made a man dangerous with English Bob's biographer.

So I lit a bowl of dro, drank my beer, and enjoyed my film. A solid, if uneventful evening approached a happy completion. Until, that is, my fortunes suddenly turned.

I reached for the wrong bottle. As soon as hit my tongue, I knew I had committed a dire mistake. The salty mix of the tepid backwash/selfcum mixture will not soon be forgotten.

For the record, I did not swallow. I quickly rushed to the toilet, spat out the semen, and rinsed/sanitized with more beer.

While my shame will not soon subside, I have to say...ehhh, it could have been worse. My cum isn't that bad. So, I suppose, sometimes there is no moral to a story, and I must simply conclude with this open-to-interpretation ending....

Fin.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

And 9 months later comes the ovary explosion...

Well, at least you did it accidentally, unlike some wutang forum internet posters.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    So the other night my girl was out of town visiting her parents. After a rousing afternoon of getting drunk, I found myself back at my home, alone, drunk, and horny, accompanied only by a coffee table full of empty beer bottles and my own desire. So I thought to myself, "Well, Dan, you might as well jack your weiner".

And so i turned off the lamp, lit a candle, and pulled up motherless.com on my laptop for a rousing session of chubby anal videos and self-stimulation.

I found that special fat girl, the tenor of whos crying happened to please me, and so, with my climax fast approaching, i looked for a roll of paper towels or a discarded sleeveless shirt to absorb my soon-to-be cum-geyser.

Alas, nothing was immediately available, and I didn't want to get up and kill the mood. So, using all, or at least a very good portion of my cunning, I reached for an empty beer bottle, pressed my dickhead against the opening, and finished my deed with a contented sigh.

Sated, I then grabbed another beer from the refrigerator, a Stone IPA, nothing fancy, but a solid beer. Usually one to prefer a glass, given my state, I opted for convenience and brought the bottle back to the sofa with me, and luckily, Clint Eastwoods's Unforgiven was on TV, right as Gene Hackman's Little Bill was discussing what made a man dangerous with English Bob's biographer.

So I lit a bowl of dro, drank my beer, and enjoyed my film. A solid, if uneventful evening approached a happy completion. Until, that is, my fortunes suddenly turned.

I reached for the wrong bottle. As soon as hit my tongue, I knew I had committed a dire mistake. The salty mix of the tepid backwash/selfcum mixture will not soon be forgotten.

For the record, I did not swallow. I quickly rushed to the toilet, spat out the semen, and rinsed/sanitized with more beer.

While my shame will not soon subside, I have to say...ehhh, it could have been worse. My cum isn't that bad. So, I suppose, sometimes there is no moral to a story, and I must simply conclude with this open-to-interpretation ending....

Fin.
    Jagging off in craft beer bottles..

That's hip hop

That's some check two home-town secret sauce type shit

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    motherless.com
    Good choice.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Funny anecdote and life lesson. Always recycle the beer bottles filled with cum.

Banned

Hmmm jizzing in an empty beer bottle....

Note to self: pick up a six pack of Stone IPA

'

I went from drinking IPA's to sort of hating them. Unless its some sort of limited batch pint bottle. Not sure what provoked my switch to mostly pilners or pale ales.

Guess it has more to do with it being compatible with a whiskey or two.

Banned

While we are confessing.

I'm really sick of having to trim my balls and bush. For a hairy genitaled goombah like myself it can be a real process.

It's not like women are sucking on my pubic bush. The shaft is hairless. I don't think the realize the task or a shorn scrotum.

It's quite an undertaking. A dangerous one, I might add.

Maybe foreign girls are the answer. I'm always seeing these Asians with these huge bushes.

Maybe my wopfro would be some sort of iconic symbol of verility that they would worship.

But the ingrate slut I'm seeing says I need to do a little "man scaping"

It was 4 degrees out yesterday.

The Wopfro stays...

Motherless.com here I cum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I went from drinking IPA's to sort of hating them. Unless its some sort of limited batch pint bottle. Not sure what provoked my switch to mostly pilners or pale ales.

Guess it has more to do with it being compatible with a whiskey or two.
    I actually don't like IPA hence why I'd jizz in them.

I prefer pale ales or American piss beer. They are more compatible with food and whiskey.
    Last edited by Dooch; 02-06-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Pilsners and pale ales are the best.

Olive - Hahahaha too funny man.