Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ****The Official Toonami Thread****

Veteran Member

Damn seriously? Funny how time goes by so fast.

The majority of the shows you listed are truth but why do i always feel like no one remembers this show...

But then again maybe this wasn't on Toonami maybe its Adultswim I'm thinking about...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah I don't Remember that one...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Kikaider is dope and the outro is beautiful i remember after this anime they air 009 a similar series

Adult Swim had some dope joints on their shows too i only got like 5
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Anybody watch that show Code Geass ??
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

You shou;d re-up those downloads, the first two are expired, I never got the chance to download them.

Ok, give me some time..

Alright, cool. PM when you get it.

Yo I had to bring this thread back, I found some new material last night and I must say I NEVER THOUGHT "ELECTRONIC" WOULD SOUND GRIMEY AS FUCK....This is crazy right here, Included is the two albums I posted before, with new shit in it, you will like it...trust me, I found some more shit that i'mma post later but tell me how you like this one first..

Toonami.com Classics (Grimey SHIT IS IN HERE BEWARE)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WSH1GDM7

Unreleased & Bonus Tracks
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R0N1NKFE

I got some more shit called "Apocalypse" coming soon.