Thread: Full blown takashi miike yakuza horror theater

Banned

I made this for "Deadly Outlaw: Rekka."

Mixing of the music is a bit off, but close enough

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
    The way the old guy gets shot is mad too. I like how Miike has the blood splat all over the camera, good effect.
    lol yea, btw did u know that the old guy is the original founder of the flower travellin band, he was their first singer when they were called "the flowers" in the late 60ies, then he left the group n they got a new singer Joe Jamanaka who is also in the Deadly Outlaw movie, he played that black guy with the rastas, i think he was a pimp there...just some random trivia lol

oh and HAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHH @ the u-tube video!!! makes me wanna watch it again!
    Last edited by DrunkenMasta303; 04-01-2009 at 08:22 PM.

y0o0o... i was wondering if that MPD Psycho Story Vol. 1-6: The Complete Miniseries was any good? holla

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

DrunkenMasta303

^^well, i got the complete series lying around here but i didnt had the time to watch it fully yet, i only watched the first 3 parts so far, its 'aaight' tho, it got some funny ideas and some bloody shit going on there lol, but i'll let u know when i watched the whole thing...

peace!

thanks man, let me know

Throw Ya W's Up!

still the greatest thread on here

Banned

Yo, Rino or Shifter, what do you think of Gozu? I picked that up today and I have never come across a movie that says "High level sexual activity" on the classification lol I am going to watch it sometime over the weekend once I get through the Dead or Alive trilogy.

The picture Rino put up with the caption "Dead Yakuza boss reborn" is from Gozu, yeah? Similar picture on the back of the dvd.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i jus copped yokai war last weak, it was iight, pretty cool, got zebraman couple months ago, gotta check it out again... i fell asleep haha... any other summer movies i should check?

Throw Ya W's Up!

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
    Yo, Rino or Shifter, what do you think of Gozu? I picked that up today and I have never come across a movie that says "High level sexual activity" on the classification lol I am going to watch it sometime over the weekend once I get through the Dead or Alive trilogy.

The picture Rino put up with the caption "Dead Yakuza boss reborn" is from Gozu, yeah? Similar picture on the back of the dvd.
    @ "High level sexual activity", lol i think thats a bit exaggerated tho..

BUT Gozu is a personal Miike CLASSIC to me, because, when i first started watching miike films i always was like "WTF is wrong with this dude, whats he trying to say with this, whats going on??", then i watched GOZU and the shit just CLICKED! suddenly i noticed that Takashi Miike is GOD! llollol

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    i jus copped yokai war last weak, it was iight, pretty cool, got zebraman couple months ago, gotta check it out again... i fell asleep haha... any other summer movies i should check?
    hmm, some ppl think that all of miikes films are just about violence and shit, well those ppl reeally need to see:

The Great Yokai War
    Zebraman
    The Happiness of the Katakuris
    The Bird People in China
    Blues Harp

^all GREAT movies IMO
    (not sure if thats what u mean about "summer movies" tho lol)

i meant movies for the summer, i think i was mid-typing as i was playing a sf4 match hahaha

Throw Ya W's Up!

Banned

Damn, is it just me or does Takashi Miike have the best music selections in his films? Dead or Alive had some hard shit, especially the begining. Hahaha, when the guy just munches all those bowls of noodles and shit and gets blasted with a shotgun and all the food comes blasting out of his stomach, that is nuts hahahaha love it.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post

how did i miss this question yo..anyways hope u seen it since u asked this question cause Gozu is great...if u a fan of weridery with alot of sexual shit in it..this flick is for you..one of takashis great joints

Banned

For some fucked up reason my Gozu just kept on shitting itself 3/4 of the way through so I haven't gone back and seen the whole thing.

What's everybodies opinion of Sukiyaki Western Django? I copped that today, probably watch it later tonight.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.