10. Real Right Now
    11. We Don't Care
    12. Gigantic
    13. Hip-Hop Quotable
    14. The Struggle
    [Show & AG]
    15. Outro
    16. Who Dat?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Dope album which really shows A.G. branching out and showing that A got a real good ear for beats without relying too much on his usual New York bombers. The LP features a wide arrange of different types of hip-hop sounds (hence the "radio" part) since it features production from Madlib, J Dilla, Jake One, Tommy Tee, Lord Finesse, Showbiz and DJ Design while still trying to keep some of the D.I.T.C. vibe.

AG holds down the album beautifully; spitting rhymes with his calm delivery, wittiness and most of all alot of heart and the guests are, unlike his previous solo offering, limited to two apperances from Party Arty (r.i.p.) ... Besides two minor missteps ("Say Yeah" and the too minimalistic "Pray") this album is definitely a banger in my book.

4/5

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Yeah i heard this is better than "Dirty Versions" which i thought was average, too many guest spots, i havent heard this album yet but im gonna pick it up soon.