View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Erap

4 44.44%
  • Schizo-Manic

5 55.56%

Thread: Erap V.s Schizo-Manic -- Semi-Finals (Vote)

Default Erap V.s Schizo-Manic -- Semi-Finals (Vote)

Who rocked it??

Remix Battle

Acapella: Ghostface Killah Feat. Jadakiss and Comp

Contestants;

Erap - http://www.zshare.net/audio/526540541b30a6ae/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Schizo-Manic - http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7144402

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules;

No Voting for yourself!!

Voting will end Dec 25

i think im goin wit schiz on this one, i like how u flipped 3 beats erap tho props

Erap the first two beats are so plain by comparison to the third. The third beat has the type of energy that the song is callin for to me. Should've made this the whole beat. Schiz beat is creative on some other tip. A lot of stuff going on all over the place. Are those Mario Bros sounds in there. Haha. Pretty ill. I got Schiz taking this one.

I voted Erap mainly do to the 3rd beat. That joint was so ill with Comp over it... the sirens and all that... that was the kind of hypeness I was looking foward to hearing when I picked Run as the accapella. The first beat was just off... and the second one was actually good and fit Jada well, but a little off at parts. Overall I love the efford and the 3 beat play.

Schizo: Man I just dint get into the track at all!! It was almost a let down to me because I ve heard many many ill remixes from you, and this was off. Now I felt the beat, but the point of the battle was to mesh the beat well with the accapella and I dint hear "Run" on this. Good effort bro.

Good luck to both of you.

I agree with check on this, I was quite disapointed by schiz's drop, I mean the beat was dope but he normally kills the remixes and with this one the beat didnt match the theme of the song at all. Eraps was dope too but not much better except for the third beat that was the right tone to set IMO, that being said and I may be wrong but Im sure Ive heard that beat before as well as one of the others out of the three.

Vote Scizo, I think it was the polished beat, had erap laced the whole track with the 3rd beat all the way through I would of give him the vote cos that was the vibe I was expecting to hear

Erap was dope, the beats are good but i felt Ghost beat was lacking the energy the verse has, but i was feelin the others, brought Jada's verse to another level imo, changed the feel of it

Schizo's beat was dope but it wasnt what the verses demanded imo
    it was a nice beat for sure, but to me it didnt quite match the energy of it all, plus some parts the vocals sound overpowered by the beat

Vote goes to Erap

Peace

soldier of christ

good battle schiz...give this battle 2 shiz i'm dropping out and retiring made a few beatz just got to mix and after i'll post but those are my last ones but i'll still be here checking the wu corp army jontz peace...god bless

With that said then Congrats Schizo... Finals is coming soon...