Thread: Sam the Seed, I am indeed

Default Sam the Seed, I am indeed

Yeah that rhyme sucked I know. Its late and thats some uninspired humor. I'm nestled down in Savannah, GA. Wu fans near? Message me, please. I'm all about writing, lyrics and scripts. I'm about to learn this damn beatmaking so I can reach out to likeminded heads out there.
    Favorite Wu members: U-God, ODB, Ghostface, RZA and Raekwon.
    Favorite hip-hop: Cam'ron, Kool Keith, Warcloud, old Cage, the Dungeon Family, Busdriver, Barfly, Grayskul, Pharcyde, Prince Paul, Madlib, Antipop Consortium, Ras Kass.

I don't care for old-school "real" hip-hop, except Big Daddy Kane and Biz Markie. Boom bap, conscious and battlerap rarely impresses me. I actually like gangsta rap and abstract hip-hop, when its done right.
    I hate Aesop Rock, but I don't mind Lil Wayne for being an ignorant, mainstream guy trying to be different and progress (even tho he's still mad annoying).

Favorite non-rap music: Crystal Castles, Black Flag, the Bled, Blood Brothers, Animal Collective, Mike Patton bands, Velvet Underground/Lou Reed, Daft Punk, Michael Jackson, Don Cherry, Bloc Party, surf, punk, free jazz, psych rock.

My Wu story: Ghostface put on a free show in ATL. He called a bunch of dudes onstage to freestyle and they all sucked. When it was my turn to grab the mic, Ghost was like sorry the shitty dude before you spit too long. Me and some other guy were the only 2 in the crowd who knew any of their lyrics so Raekwon talked to me onstage and after the show about OB4CL2 and cartoons. Trife asked me if I had any weed. I didn't. And some huge Theodore Unit affiliate kept talking about how he watches Naruto or Yu-Gi-Yo, one of those shits. One of the best times I ever had.

Veteran Member

Hey hey hey.

Another fan of 'indeed'.

Wait

Oct 2006?

You ain't new, sucka.

Yeah I set up an account, posted like twice and then didn't touch the site for 2 years.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Duh return of the tertiary!
    bring back begongo!!

BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF

whatup sam the seed, I'm down here in Georgia with ya
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

did the dude ask ya - "Sam the seed, wheres da weed?" hahaha