Thread: Graphic Designers

Default Graphic Designers

Sup im looking for someone to contribute to my latest effort.. I will be starting a blog.. And I been thinking of a desgin to go in the front headlines page of it.. My name is Night Pupil.. A name i started when i was no more then 17 probably.

Thinking of just night pupil in some dope Graphic with some kind of eye in the top center of it like with some flashing blue neon light of some kind. Something nice. Im just giving a vague description to get the idea started...

if anyone can help or knows of someone, let me know.. it will be much appreciated, Thanks.

usually you gotta be know around the forum to request graphics from the graphic's section.. I personally stick to the rules:

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp
    [[[Graphic Section Rules]]]
    ok... we need some rules up in this joint

here they go

1. You cannot request any graphics unless you have a post count of 150.

2. If you need any graphic requests, post them in the official graphic request thread

3. DON'T MAKE NEW THREADS for anything new request you might have, if anything... PM a graphic artist to help you out... or PM me

4. When requesting graphics, please post good pics, because the better picture you give us, the cleaner your banner will look

5. Don't make new threads for every new creation, have a designated thread for all YOUR work

6. Don't SPEAK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!

good day

'Section 9'

Damn Sha, that chick in your avy is dope as hell.

Gotta keep the avatar fresh brah!
    What you sayin Shizzah?