Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does TIME exist?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Man is arrogant in this sense...just because it hasn't been observed doesn't mean
    It doesn't exist.
    Nothing to do with man's arrogance. Its to do with the madness of QP. Atomic resonance is the key issue here, until you understand that theres no point continuing this discussion about the Tree. All things have atomic resonance. The resonance is effected by the act of viewing it, fact. Nothing to do with arrogance.

We each define ourselves! Eater's Avatar

Time is a construction and illusion of the human mind.

There might not be an objective reality independent of the observer. Perhaps all this is just a zero-sum energy field which doesn’t even exist as a whole but appears to exist, including even space and time, only if one takes a perspective of some part of it (such as comes with the DNA). The DNA/Science perspective seems to have great consistency and utility, but maybe only if seen from that particular perspective!

Sorry if im repeating, but...

"Time" is is how long it takes for th light reflected off of somethig to reach you..

You can look back in "Time" through a telescope to see the light that was not sposed to reach you for a while...

In principal that is time travelling...

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

yall are diggin way too deep....it aint even half as complex as some of u are makin it out 2 b

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

[QUOTE=GHOSTLACED;1426049]Unfortunately LLcoolD you're throwing shots in the dark. Obviously you need to do more homework on subject.

You say 'even they were based on the cicles of the day', yes they were, but what does that prove? The earth has been spinning since before man decided to measure it with 'Time'. The Earth spins because of Gravity, not because of Time.

You say the 'effects of time' decided the make up of the universe and earth, no, exponential gravity against natural atomic repulsion shaped the universe, the measure called Time has nothing to do with it..

Quit trying to be smart, it isn't your thing.

The word "time" was created by man. The concept of time obviously exists and has been proven over and over.

You say that the earth spins. The earths very rotation, as caused by gravity, is proof that time exists. The exact moment that the earth is on a different point on its axis, as relative to another point, proves the existence of the concept of time.

You can say "What if there was no gravity, what if the earth didn't spin, what if we didn't age...?" and it doesn't matter.

There is, it does, and we do.

That's the bottom line.

What if there were no dogs in this world? Well, they wouldn't exist. But fact is, they do.

Hypotheticals are cute, but I deal in reality.

As long as there is movement of any kind, there is time. And the universe is constantly in motion.
    Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 12-22-2008 at 05:59 PM.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eater View Post
    Time is a construction and illusion of the human mind.

There might not be an objective reality independent of the observer. Perhaps all this is just a zero-sum energy field which doesn’t even exist as a whole but appears to exist, including even space and time, only if one takes a perspective of some part of it (such as comes with the DNA). The DNA/Science perspective seems to have great consistency and utility, but maybe only if seen from that particular perspective!
    you think you're smarter than you really are

Irondan basically said what I prolly would have said so just read his post retard

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Nothing to do with man's arrogance. Its to do with the madness of QP. Atomic resonance is the key issue here, until you understand that theres no point continuing this discussion about the Tree. All things have atomic resonance. The resonance is effected by the act of viewing it, fact. Nothing to do with arrogance.
    I'm not even gonna bother, you proved my point in the part underlined.

this has nothing to do with quantum physics. time is a quantity of measuring movement. its pretty simple. why complicate things??

LL Cool Dan You are obviously out of your depth here buddy, I think you should leave the discussion now, its for the best.

Youre begginning to sound ridiculous lol

These arent hypotheticals, theyre scientific fact. Its also a fact that as you put it 'the concept of time' is impossible to prove. But its not a concept anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    this has nothing to do with quantum physics. time is a quantity of measuring movement. its pretty simple. why complicate things??

Yes, I have already said this more than once. People are bringing in quantum physics when it is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    I'm not even gonna bother, you proved my point in the part underlined.
    You wont bother because you dont actually understand what I said. If you dont know about atomic resonance, then go and read up on quantum mechanics, then come back to me.

Oh Ghostlaced, this is almost cute.

Are you tired of being pigeonholed as an annoying hip-hop subforum poster? I like your schtick. It is your element, and you are good at it.

Big boy discussions are just a little over your head, but it is ok. Han, who has a background in physics set it clearly and concisely.

"Time is a way of measuring movement"

As long as there is movement, there is time.

There is nothing to debate.

You could try to be a KTL-fag about it, or you could just tuck your tail between your legs and go back to upsetting other white slavic kids by saying you like Wayne.

I think that is both amusing and adorable.
    --youreallfags.

Banned

LOL@ the direction this thread took which was inevitable because of the combo of ghostlaced and irondan

Me and Ghostlaced are best friends. We are always good-naturedly ribbing eachother (no homo)
    --youreallfags.

you just have to accpet there is a KTL ghostlaced, a hip hop shop ghostlaced, and a Wu Chamber ghostlaced.

I think you will find I said all the things Han said or whoever you mean before he said it.

I know all of that. I started the damn thread, and gave the A to B analogy of time is a measure of movement on the first page.

So I dont know why youre panicing and bringing in another poster called HAN who simply came in a repeated all of my posts, but with less words.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    LOL@ the direction this thread took which was inevitable because of the combo of ghostlaced and irondan
    No i dont beef it out with dan, because he gets me, no homo, so its impossible anyway.