Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone got a Sony PSP? What you think?

Default Re: Anyone got a Sony PSP? What you think?

Man I want that shit... Too bad I can't afford spending my money on shit like that...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Veteran Member

I got one, but im actually not feeling it that much. I only like hacking it, other than that the games are just cheap immitations of the ps2 titles they already have, plus the screen can get pressure points if you touch it to hard, dead pixels and still. But if you want a media player, movies and music. Then its worth it, i guess. Overall, its overpricey, huge investment (save your money for a 360 or ps3), and if you dont have broadband, then hacking it using emulators and fastloader 0.7 for ISO files is impossible. GP3 is the best for converting movie files into .avi but without broadband you're basically fucked. Plus you have to, HAVE TO get a screen protector and case. Its a must, Sony made the hardware really pretty but fucking sterile as shit. With the ds you dont have to worry about that shit. However, its good to have both a psp and a ds cause their japanese games are amazing. The PSP has bad american games, the ds has innovative games mostly multiplayer.

Oh, one more thing, the wi-fi on the PSP is great, but there is hardly any game sharing which sucks because for multiplayer every person has to have a copy of that game. A plus with the ds cause only one person needs the game and four ds can hook up to one game. Game sharing is very important and Sony needs to stop monopolizing on their products and making everyone having a copy of the game.
    Cant play with other people unless everyone has the same game. Stupid idea. Only one game does it, and its a japanese one. Hopefully, they will start making more by the end of the year. GTA: liberty cities
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Veteran Member

i don't like the games for it that are out so far. i want some Medal Of Honor.
    [font=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font]
    www.hiphop-network.com

Tian Xia

winning eleven 9 is out soon

Veteran Member

SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals for the psp is gonna drop this fall. should be good. some Killarmy styles.
    [font=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font]
    www.hiphop-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmented
    winning eleven 9 is out soon
    yyyyyyooooooooooo
    its out in japan
    man oh man its been sold out like everyday
    the ppl in line are holding copies of that game
    for ps2 and psp
    zico and nakamura are on the cover

i copped samurai champloo for psp
    dope

peace

So far I haven't found too much on the PSP worth owning.

I got one and all and I do play it but I'm mostly playing SNES games on it (how Ironic right)

And yeah, the speakers suck ass majorly. I'm hoping Sony addresses the battery issue soon too. I'm having to recharge like twice a day as opposed to me DS which I can go a few days without recharging.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit