Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
exactly

I mean ... she didn't even know MK was wu, then how would she know who superb is unless she actually met the dude?

"Superb" .... not even now I don't know who "Superb" is ... I never heard of the dude and why would I even care who ghostwrote supreme clientele? I mean honestly ... why would anyone care who featured ghostface on track no.5 on supreme clientele? everyone knows wu brings their cousins and cousin's cousins and cousin's cousin's friends and cousin's cousin's friend's best friends and stuff to their studios and rap on their albums, why would you bother remembering their names and they're fuckin penal record?

"Superb's in jail"
"Naw, Superb just came out"
"Naw there's no news on it!"

of course fuckin course there's no fuckin news on it cuz it's fuckin "SUPERB" we're talking about, you don't even fuckin find his picture if you type his name on google images! why the fuck would you find news that "superb got outta jail"

and Frizzo

lmao

this is just retarded

"you're a lying ass ho, you didn't really chill with superb and frizzo!"
WTF

why would she lie about chilling with fuckin superb and fuckin frizzo?

^^^ahahahahahahaaaah

what a fag.

Q.
Whats worse than being a groupie of a ex-wu tang loosely affiliated convicted sex offender?

A.
Being the groupie of a groupie of a ex-wu tang loosely affiliated convicted sex offender.