Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Begongo just made a Video about me laughing at MINIBUMPSH

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

"Superb" .... not even I know who "Superb" is ... I never heard of the dude and why would I even care who ghostwrote supreme clientele? I mean honestly ... why would anyone care who featured ghostface on track no.5 on supreme clientele? everyone knows wu brings their cousins and cousin's cousins and cousin's cousin's friends and cousin's cousin's friend's best friends and stuff to their studios and rap on their albums, why would you bother remembering their names and they're fuckin penal record?

In the heat of the moment, you wrote this.

Do you regret that?

In all your anger and frustration that your e-crush was getting buried, you actually began ATTACKING posters on a WU TANG forum for being FANS of WU TANG.

You did that.

You are on a Wu Tang forum, and you got so mad that you started attacking people for liking or being interested in Wu Affiliates.

Wow.

So really, just remember, YOURE IN A WU TANG FORUM.

WU TANG FORUM

If you dont like Wu Tang, find a gen chat in another forum, because guess what, most people come here because they like Wu Tang, and your gay.

And you did all that, you got into that whole bewildered state of dissing posters on a WU Tang forum for being Wu Tang FANS....

...ALL OVER SOME PRE PUBESCENT ASIAN GUY??

All because some lame groupie chick was getting laughed at for boasting about hanging out with Frizzo???

You couldnt take THAT? Something like THAT would seriously force you into deadly seriousness to a point where you would LASH OUT at people for being WU TANG FANS??

Wow dude.

I AM HIPHOP

you're a idiot, simple as that

it is my duty, and any non-dickrider's duty to insult, mock and shit on you, your opinion, your kind and the group you stan for

and no, I don't shit on people for being wu tang fans, I shit on people for being wu tang stans, and this is what you and your fellow wu tang poll making peers won't admit, you care about raekwon's condom choice and his cousin's and cousin's cousin's and cousin's cousin's boyfriend's penal record

your life don't make sense without wu tang, you don't really exist without wu tang, you don't have an opinion without wu tang

and you CARE as far as questioning if the asian kid actually met a random person who happens to be acquainted with wu tang

you fail
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

I AM HIPHOP

and out of frustration and real life anger you make threads about people who don't care about wu tang
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

I AM HIPHOP

and you get an erection when you realise you got 1 more point in rep power than the person you truly hate on a wu tang forum because of shitting on a distant acquaintance of 1/9 of your favorite rap group

Wow you a mess right now.

Oh yeah im glad you bought that up I had forgotten to mention that you had ALSO actually got so mad about me laughing at MINBUMRUSH that you went to the extreme homo length of actually NEGG REPPING ME FOR IT.

It wasnt the fact I care about that, it was the fact that YOU got so upset about me being a fan of Wu Tang, and B, that I was laughing at Minipbumpsh for being an idiot, that you had to neg rep me for it.

That certified your anger.

And all your arguements are failing homie, ALL OF THEM. How was I stanning for Superb?????????????????????????

I WAS THE ONE SHITTIN ON SUPERB YOU FUCKING DICKBREATH!!

I just happen to know about his history. How the fuck is that stanning? Youre fucking insane.

Youre a real a mess right now.

You dont know what to say.

Youre all over the place homie.

ORDER OF EVENTS:

Begongo neg reps me for mocking MINIBUMRUSH because I was shitting on Superb

I lolled.

I went back and looked thru his posts in that thread to try to piece together some sense as to WHY he would be so MAD about this whole thing

I make this thread

Begongo now has started calling me a Superb stan, simply because I know who he is.

YOU ARE NOT A WU TANG FAN.

Any fan knows fucking superb. I bet you couldnt name one Killarmy song.

Not only that, you have a crush on letters on a PC screen.

YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LETTERS ON A PC SCREEN.

Whoa. Youre a mess right now kid.

You need a break.
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 12-26-2008 at 07:33 AM.

I AM HIPHOP

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    hahahahah so many people have exposed themselves in this thread as bitches

OK I just did some research and I found out that Superb was released on the 3rd of April this year after serving 5 years for sexual abuse charge in the 1st class D.

But this does not change the fact that this stupid ho DID NOT meet Wu Tang because she met Superb and some guy named Frizzo.

She met Superb and Frizzo.

Superb and Frizzo.

LOL.

"I MET WU TANG"

Superb got chased out of Ghostface's clique before he went to jail because they caught him trying to steal all of Ghost's master tapes for BPW. He was a dumb crackhead.

And he def aint down with ANY of Wu anymore. He might be trying to hang on somehow, but he aint down AT ALL>

This bitch actually seems to think some guy called Frizzo is more Wu Tang than Masta Killa.

And Bitch, youre not th first person to get a photograh with Cappadonna, this doesnt mean shit.
    you research an insignificant wu friend's friend of a friend's friend penal record to be sure an asian kid actually met him or not

you also know the dude's background and getting kicked out story by heart, because you care

then I neg rep you with the message "wu tang forever", mocking your stanness, and you make a thread about anger and shit as an attempt to fit into gen chat

knowing who superb is and then saying "you're not the first person to get a pic with capp, this don't mean shit" like taking pics with capp would actually mean something if you'd be the only one to have them, yes, this makes you a stan indeed, and a homosexual at the same time

and using "YOU ARE NOT A WU TANG FAN" as an insult tops it all

I AM HIPHOP

YOU ARE NOT A WU TANG FAN.

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post

you also know the dude's background and getting kicked out story by heart, because you care

ahahahaahhah I cant believe you are still doing it!

You are STILL mocking me for knowing who Superb is.

Superb, a guy who has been on TWO Ghostface albums (totalling about 6 tracks), a Killamry album, a Shyheim album, a Sticky Fingerz album.......

....and YOU dont know who he is???

How can you not know who he is!!

Are you really going ot contine calling me a 'stan' for knowing who he is? And knowing why he got kicked out of the clan?

You really consider that stanning?

You really consider THAT stanning when you are on a website DEDICATED to Wu Tang, full of people who are fanatics of Wu Tang (exc gen chat)???

And you are surprised?

IF YOU DONT LIKE WU TANG AFFLIATAE FANS, AND YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHO SUPERB IS, FIND A NEW FUCKING SITE MORON!!!

I AM HIPHOP

ahahahaahhah I cant believe you are still doing it!

You are STILL mocking me for knowing who Superb is.

Superb, a guy who has been on TWO Ghostface albums (totalling about 6 tracks), a Killamry album, a Shyheim album, a Sticky Fingerz album.......

....and YOU dont know who he is???

How can you not know who he is!!

Are you really going ot contine calling me a 'stan' for knowing who he is? And knowing why he got kicked out of the clan?

You really consider that stanning?

You really consider THAT stanning when you are on a website DEDICATED to Wu Tang, full of people who are fanatics of Wu Tang (exc gen chat)???

And you are surprised?

IF YOU DONT LIKE WU TANG AFFLIATAE FANS, AND YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHO SUPERB IS, FIND A NEW FUCKING SITE MORON!!!
    you are a stan and you are in a state of shock for being called by your proper name

now go lock yourself in the wu tang chamber and make a thread about your adventure in gen chat, fag

John W. Henry

fuckin hell... this got outta hand

i think i'm high

^^it's like watching a car crash...

Realness

all i can say is..

"a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down"

thank you bye bye.

Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

people be taking this 'beefing' and 'sonning' to unhealthy level's on this forum