Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: *pours out liquor for palestinians*

Isreal started the ground war, they took out all the gas and water pipelines to Gaza.

Isreal wont destroy Hamas, they kno all to well that as long as Hamas exists there is an excuse for them to oppress the Palestinians.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Isreal started the ground war, they took out all the gas and water pipelines to Gaza.

Isreal wont destroy Hamas, they kno all to well that as long as Hamas exists there is an excuse for them to oppress the Palestinians.
    On the contrary,

Hamas wants Israel to kill civilians to make Israel look as bad as possible. Hamas isn't stupid. They are playing the game. They are using the West's political correctness against itself. They want to rally the other Muslim countries behind their cause. They want Jihad. Their form of Jihad.
    Its not just about land.
    Its something bigger than that to the extremists.
    Your one eyed mosque leader in London has told you this I'm sure.

Its a shame for all the decent Muslims that they are under the spell of these madmen. They will suffer because of this.

History has seen this play out before. Appeasement won't work.

Hamas knows better than everyone that the Muslim world would not sympathise with their cause. if it hasnt happened in 40 years, very unlikely to happen, even if Isreal Nuke Gaza, and wipe out the entire population. wont happen, Arabs are too busy building hotels.

its all about the double-standards of the west. why is Iran portrayed as such an agressive state when infact they could make the claim that their aims to destroy Isreal is all about defending the prosperity of the middle-east. its a valid arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

They are using the West's political correctness against itself. They want to rally the other Muslim countries behind their cause. They want Jihad. Their form of Jihad.

Whose political correctness???? EU???? USA? you must be joking..... these countries are light years away from that term

call for Jihad is very washed up thing, we haven't seen real jihad yet except during the Crusades.

and as i said....risk is too big, no muslim country will risk it's safety for this peace of desert.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post

its all about the double-standards of the west.
    ^^ truth. happened in kosovo too, in georgia and chechnya and it happens with iran.

Banned

Political correctness I refer to is the fact that they won't just go in there and wipe out Palestinians, which, in reality, is the only way this whole thing is going to stop and would be the best move for Israel. Because peaceful co-existence doesn't seem plausible.

If they were more ruthless, it would probably benefit them in all actuality. For instance, thet won't just go in and wipe out every last Hamas member even tho, as far as the Israeli's are concerned, they probably should.
    Thats what I was referring to.

Basically, all i said was that all this new fight is going to result in is more dead civilian Palestinians.
    Hamas, doesnt care, they see them as martyrs.

Your both right tho, there will be no jihad. This is, as I orignially said, a senseless fight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    Whose political correctness???? EU???? USA? you must be joking..... these countries are light years away from that term

You right. But this is foreign affairs and politics in general. Backstabbing and double crossing. Political correctness is a smokescreen, and its really a hinderance to anyone who uses it. It tries to mask the obvious.

anyway...this is disgrace for Jews...

Banned

I guess....I think palestine is gettin sold out by a bunch of retards.

The Jews got sucked into it, cuz now its going to make them look like the bad guys. Not that that even matters tho.

End result, dead babies, dead women, dead children. Suicide bombers, this and that, dead soldiers.

Over what? absolutely nothing. There are no moral victories when your families are dead.

no country is willing to send peacekeepers to keep the Palestinians at bay either. which i find weird, look how many countries went to act as peacekeepers in Lebanon.

no one wants to get involved cause its a bit too messy.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    There are no moral victories when your families are dead.
    Says who...you? Why do mothers send their children off to blow themselves up then?

you moronic sheep have no clue on whats going on there. While your here playing your Xbox and eating cookie crisp real life is happening over there.

Its not about muslims, or jihad for some random reason. This has happend throughout history you minute sheep. Its just that they are using muslims/islam now for their negation thru organized wars. Its an act of nature, a protocol the illuminati use. A balance must be made, to further our progression..so other sheep in the future can exist as a species.

wake up you sheep, put down your controllers!! haha!!

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-Mental View Post
    you moronic sheep have no clue on whats going on there. While your here playing your Xbox and eating cookie crisp real life is happening over there.

Its not about muslims, or jihad for some random reason. This has happend throughout history you minute sheep. Its just that they are using muslims/islam now for their negation thru organized wars. Its an act of nature, a protocol the illuminati use. A balance must be made, to further our progression..so other sheep in the future can exist as a species.

wake up you sheep, put down your controllers!! haha!!
    You live in virginia, faggot.

You are the biggest sheep on-line. You believe every piece of unsubstantiated evidence you read on conspiracy-theory websites run by high-school dropout rednecks.

Illuminati?

You are a retard.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-Mental View Post
    While your here playing your Xbox and eating cookie crisp real life is happening over there.
    hahahahhaahahahahahahahhhaahahahahahahaahahahah lol

Banned

it wasnt that funny man. Come on now.