Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: *pours out liquor for palestinians*

Banned

ANy american who is neither Jewish/Israeli or Muslim/Palestinian who takes sides so vehemently has an obvious prejudiced for someone involved.

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

let me reiterate the big dagger

anyone who supports that euro Isreali invasion of Palestine is actually anti european Jew

the whole NAzi thing was created by the USA and England

anyone who would allow the same GROUP OF PEOPLE who killed 6 million of their OWN PEOPLE to fund their conquest and terrorism of another people is a TRAITOR

furthermore they conquested and terrorized PALESTINIAN JEWS

authentic jews

Jews who family roots go back 1000's of years to that land

these leaders of euro Isreal have always been traitors to their own people

they are using their own people as pawns

so no matter what way you slice it up yaw closet white supremists are dead WRONG

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Nicky Tooffff is anti euro Isreal just as much as the Iranian Prime minister

lol

just in a different way

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    food for thought--Why are the palestinians right and Israel wrong?

I am talking about throughout the grand scope of this long conflict.

They are both fighting over a piece of land. Hamas's policy is that they will not compromise and will do everything in their power to cause Israel not to exist.

How can you justify this?

I am not trying to justify Israel's actions, because they are fucked up.

BUT HAMAS IS EQUALLY AS FUCKED UP.

If you hate Jewish people, grow some nuts and fucking say it, but quit hiding behind some fake-ass wannabe militant stance.

If Hamas had the military power that Israel does, Israel would not exist. Every man, woman, and child would be dead.

THIS IS NOT MY OPINION. This is the open policy of Hamas.

Please address these questions without getting upset and attacking me personally.

Answer them honestly.

Again, I am not closed-minded enough to say that Israel is "right".

Just explain to me how Hamas is fighting some kind of good fight.

Again, serious question, answer like an adult.
    please stop saying that i "hate the jews"

u are pushing your ignorant mentality on me that punishes a whole race for the actions of a few.

i dont think like that.

for the record, let me state that the Palestinian population have supported and agreed on the two-state solution since 1988.

Hamas is a polictical party. it has a political wing as well as a defense(militant) wing. the palestinians have no Army. this is the peoples army.

now, lets go back to a few years back.

Hamas was elected by the Palestinian people (this seems the reason why u ppl support the killing of their 300+ babies now)

but the elections were pushed on the palestians by Israel and the US who refused to sympathize with the palestinians struglge until they had "democartic elections".

they told them they would not listen until they had elections. just like how they are now telling them to overthrow hamas so they can stop killing the people. this shows that they have a different agenda that they are not telling the world but thats a whole other discussion

they had their elections. hamas ran. and they won.

now lets get back to whats happening today,

Hamas's view on the existence of Israel and the jews is a radical view.

i will have to refer you to Jewish and christian religious fundamentalism that also have a radical view on the existence of other religions. this is fact.

so lets not be biased when we talk about religious fundamentalism.

but i think its fair to say that u and me have done a good job of keepin religion out of our discussion of this situation, and i think we should keep it at that.

so to go back to whats going on right now,

Hamas and the Israelis were in a ceasefire for six months.

during this no Israelis were kiiled.

during this whole time, Israel continued their blockade of Gaza and the

tunnels that are used for food, medicine and what not.

this was against the cease fire.

they broke the cease fire.

this is why they are wrong ( NOT TO MENTION THEIR ILLEGAL MILITARY OCCUPATION OF GAZA AND WEST BANK)

militants fired rockets into Israel? well, Israel broke the cease fire. not Hamas.

anyway, after they conveniently broke the cease fire, they continued to bomb innocent people and killing 300+ babies with their ILLEGAL weapons that cause cancer and long-term terminable disease

but please answer these questions for me

what makes hamas more of a terrorrist than Israel?

what justifies a military occupation of the Palestinians?

do a people have the right to resist against military ocupation?

read this LAW before u answer please:

(UN Charter art. 51) (6). The right to resist finds application within the framework of the right of legitimate defense because "a state which forcibly subjugates a people to colonial or alien domination is committing an unlawful act as defined by international law, and the subject people, in the exercise of its inherent right of self-defense, may fight to defend and attain its right to self-determination."(7)
    do the palestinians deserve the right for an army that they can use to protect them selves against other nations?

do the palestinians deserve access to weapons to protect themselves?

do the palestinians deserve to be terrorrized by a country and thei best weapons in the world?

isnt the current bombing and occupation creating more and more radical "resistance" aka "Terrorrists" like you call them, for Israel and the US?

please address the questions specifically
    Last edited by food for thought; 01-11-2009 at 02:27 PM.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    You just don't understand. Today israel is villain.
    But tomorow it WILL be other way around.

Counting how many victims were lost is mad gay.

It is the cause that is important.

The cause makes the difference.

If palestinian extremist were able to kill 100000000000 jews by suicide attacks, and other terrorist acts they would do it. If they could kidnap 1000 sportist and kill them they would do it.

And does them by failing to achieve that number of enemy casualties make them better???

dont tell me i dont understand, i been doin g the knowledge

how is Israel the villian?

hos is Israel not the terrorrist?

what is the cause?

how is what they are doing now going to help their "cause"?

wont the brother and father of a baby they bombed want to give his life for the resistance? makin ghim a "terrorrist"?

build

read up on jewish fundamentalism before u make ignorant stametments.

every single religion in the world has extremists dumb ass

ignorant ass faggot

btw, these are serious quesions
    Last edited by food for thought; 01-11-2009 at 02:35 PM.
    We do it for the people.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

when u got rabbis sympathizing wit palestine u kno shit is fucked up lol
    Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 01-11-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    ANy american who is neither Jewish/Israeli or Muslim/Palestinian who takes sides so vehemently has an obvious prejudiced for someone involved.
    dumb ass
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    Shogah are you Jewish?
    yes, my mother is jewish.

just wonderin.........(nh)

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Wow, so much bullshit, so little time...

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    please stop saying that i "hate the jews"

u are pushing your ignorant mentality on me that punishes a whole race for the actions of a few.

Personal attacks, nice. My ignorant mentality? Where is that statement derived from? You have always used "jew" and "israeli" interchangeably, while I have always addressed my issues with Hamas, not Muslims or Arabs.

i dont think like that.

for the record, let me state that the Palestinian population have supported and agreed on the two-state solution since 1988.

Hamas is a polictical party. it has a political wing as well as a defense(militant) wing. the palestinians have no Army. this is the peoples army.

now, lets go back to a few years back.

Hamas was elected by the Palestinian people (this seems the reason why u ppl support the killing of their 300+ babies now)

I don't support Israel. I don't support either side of this bullshit. You're the one who takes sides like a militant cheerleader.

but the elections were pushed on the palestians by Israel and the US who refused to sympathize with the palestinians struglge until they had "democartic elections".

they told them they would not listen until they had elections. just like how they are now telling them to overthrow hamas so they can stop killing the people. this shows that they have a different agenda that they are not telling the world but thats a whole other discussion

they had their elections. hamas ran. and they won.

now lets get back to whats happening today,

Hamas's view on the existence of Israel and the jews is a radical view.

Then why do you support it?

i will have to refer you to Jewish and christian religious fundamentalism that also have a radical view on the existence of other religions. this is fact.

so lets not be biased when we talk about religious fundamentalism.

Religious fundamentalism is almost always wrong on every count. Why is Hamas's ok in your book? I don't excuse Christian or Jewish fundamentalism

but i think its fair to say that u and me have done a good job of keepin religion out of our discussion of this situation, and i think we should keep it at that.

so to go back to whats going on right now,

Hamas and the Israelis were in a ceasefire for six months.

during this no Israelis were kiiled.

during this whole time, Israel continued their blockade of Gaza and the

tunnels that are used for food, medicine and what not.

this was against the cease fire.

they broke the cease fire.

this is why they are wrong ( NOT TO MENTION THEIR ILLEGAL MILITARY OCCUPATION OF GAZA AND WEST BANK)

I AM NOT DEFENDING ISRAEL'S ACTIONS IN THIS REGARD. But the entire time, there were rocket attacks. How do you stop a blockade when rockets are being fired at you? Those tunnels were not just being used for food and supplies. Let's be realistic.

militants fired rockets into Israel? well, Israel broke the cease fire. not Hamas.

That is a chicken or egg argument that nobody can prove.

anyway, after they conveniently broke the cease fire, they continued to bomb innocent people and killing 300+ babies with their ILLEGAL weapons that cause cancer and long-term terminable disease

That is not fact. That is speculation.

but please answer these questions for me

what makes hamas more of a terrorrist than Israel?

Israel's actions are deplorable. However, Israel is a state and a government recognized by the UN. Hamas has refused to acknowledge Israel's existence. Israel want's a two-state solution, as do most Palestinians. Hamas being in power does not help that.

what justifies a military occupation of the Palestinians?

I don't know that anything really does. BUT, at the same time, if you are a government, and there is a group that openly opposes your right to exist...

do a people have the right to resist against military ocupation?

I would say that they do. But then, the occupier's , who obviously feel they have the right to occupy, would certainly have the "right" to quell that resistance.

read this LAW before u answer please:

do the palestinians deserve the right for an army that they can use to protect them selves against other nations?

I think so. But obviously, there are army is weak, and perhaps diplomacy is in their better interests?

do the palestinians deserve access to weapons to protect themselves?

do the palestinians deserve to be terrorrized by a country and thei best weapons in the world?

The Palestinians? Not at all. For the umpteenth time, I do not support this. Hamas? I'm not sure. They have a pretty horrible policy.

isnt the current bombing and occupation creating more and more radical "resistance" aka "Terrorrists" like you call them, for Israel and the US?

I have never once called them terrorists. As far as your question, Hamas does not have a great deal of worldwide support. But, yes, I'm sure radicals are being developed. Since you hate America and support rioting, this should make you happy.

please address the questions specifically
    I find most of your criticisms of Israel to be accurate.

I still think both sides are fucked up and that your support of Hamas is apalling and has to be based on hatred, wanting to go against the grain for no reason, or blind militantism with no basis.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    Nicky Tooffff is anti euro Isreal just as much as the Iranian Prime minister

lol

just in a different way
    nobody knows what your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    let me reiterate the big dagger

anyone who supports that euro Isreali invasion of Palestine is actually anti european Jew

the whole NAzi thing was created by the USA and England

anyone who would allow the same GROUP OF PEOPLE who killed 6 million of their OWN PEOPLE to fund their conquest and terrorism of another people is a TRAITOR

furthermore they conquested and terrorized PALESTINIAN JEWS

authentic jews

Jews who family roots go back 1000's of years to that land

these leaders of euro Isreal have always been traitors to their own people

they are using their own people as pawns

so no matter what way you slice it up yaw closet white supremists are dead WRONG
    Nazism started in Germany, so your wrong about that.

You obviously, like many others who are in denial, HATE white people. Your a racist. YOu blame them for everything.
    At least admit this so I can better understand just what your trying to say.

Also, you seem anti-semitic for some reason. Most likely because you affiliate Jews as white people.
    So whats the official line between white and black??? are Palestinians 'black' to you?? Is Islam for blacks and Judaism and christianity for 'whites'???

Build with me god

I wish NickyTooch lived near me so I could rob him

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    I wish NickyTooch lived near me so I could rob him
    me too. Than I could press charges and get you sent to jail and secretly email the 'white man society' to red flag your life.

No jobs for more than 8/hr.

Frequent police harassment.

Sickle Cell Anemia.

But they probably already got a file or two on you.

I might just let you go.

It would be the white thing to do.

look at you....first thing that comes 2 mind is pressing charges......of course you're white

Banned

Yes. If you are indeed an armed robber, than I would be doing your community a service to take you off the streets.