Thread: What's a movie everyone loves but you hate?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    ^that should have been my response to the scarface haters...
    ARE U KIDDING ME?

short attention span...for a 2 hour movie about drugs, titties, and constant gunfire....i like the movie, ur making me hate it...eloels.

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    ARE U KIDDING ME?

short attention span...for a 2 hour movie about drugs, titties, and constant gunfire....i like the movie, ur making me hate it...eloels.

what are you talking about?.... did you see the haters comments? not all of scarface is action... and what the fuck... i like the film.. you was sayin something about being puerto rican earlier... you high?

Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    what are you talking about?.... did you see the haters comments? not all of scarface is action... and what the fuck... i like the film.. you was sayin something about being puerto rican earlier... you high?
    u said that comment, about people with short attention spans could be used to describe y people dont like scarface. i find that absolutely fuckin ridiculous, because if u compare the Godfather films to Scarface...ull see much more depth in them, than in Scarface. The puerto rican thing is because of the comment i said before (again, it helps to pay attention) about tony montana being a super latino american image.