Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!!Have A Blessed, Safe And Wild Fuckin' New Years Fam!!!

L~>1<~NKS

Default !!!Have A Blessed, Safe And Wild Fuckin' New Years Fam!!!

NEW YEARS 1Z MY SHIT!

MUCH THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND "LINKS" YOU BLESSED ME WIF IN '08.

IM LETTIN YAWL KNOW THIS NOW CUZ I WILL BE WILDIN OUT COME THIS WEEKEND AND WON'T BE KICKIN IT AROUND HERE... PLUS THE DOLPHINS CLINCHED THE DIVISION SO ITS GONNA GET EVEN CRAZYER IN SOUTH FLORIDA

09 1Z M1NE

BLESSSS
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 12-29-2008 at 07:34 PM.

Peace L!nks, Be Safe Homie...

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

i hope to god new years wont be blessed for like the last few week i have been preparing for the zombie hord

it all started when i herd this

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/st...3-6d4cbabe6cd3

yah shut up some time i go on the canadian news you have to know what your enemys are up to right
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

I Swear If U Live Near The Border Of UpsTate Ny And Canada, U Can Actually Hear Thos Fuckin Canadian Frenchies Sharpining Their Skates Plottin To Come Down And Take Our Fuckin Cheese....

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

hahaha word the fuck up L1nks, happy motherfuckin new years...

'

too bad new years eve is on a week day.

ruined my plans.

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    I Swear If U Live Near The Border Of UpsTate Ny And Canada, U Can Actually Hear Thos Fuckin Canadian Frenchies Sharpining Their Skates Plottin To Come Down And Take Our Fuckin Cheese....
    same with those brit comlombins execpt they want are beef

??????????

wait a minut
    cheese beef, what could they be up to???????
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

peace L1NKz enjoy your New Years, dnt go over the top.

same goes for the rest of y'all.

i think im just guna spend all day at my pub i dont have to go to work the museum closed for the holladays so a full knight of drinking and counting money

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I love my girlfriend, and I might end up marrying her, but having a serious girlfriend has made certain holidays less cool.

In the past, Halloween and New Years Eve were my favorite holidays, in that they were all about having brief physical contact with multiple chicks during the course of the night, before selecting one and having hot unprotected sex with her.

It was all about the thrill of the hunt.l

Halloween was the best, because all girls dress up as sluts. And when wearing the slut uniform, girl's are more likely to take on the characteristics of a slut. It was the night when they would forget their inhibitions and just revel in sluttyness.

Also, New Year's Eve was second best, because chicks felt pressure from society to make out. And drunken making out at a bar almost always leads to random high-risk fornication with a bar skank.

Also, here, there's a bar called Willow Lake Tavern, where all the skanks would go on THanksgiving and Christmas.

Getting Christmas Pussy was a fun tradition for me, as a Jew.

Something about family holidays puts girls in the mood to fuck also. I haven't quite figured it out, but I think it is a culmination of warm feelings, happiness, relief at the conclusion of the holiday stress, and the fact that I look smooth in a Christmas sweater.

Either way, now I just hang out with other couples and have drinks and hors d'evours, which I also enjoy, but it just isn't as exciting as back when I single.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

JOKERS

whats a matter TSA you gota problem with kefka take it to his face he'll putt away with one HA there is no clown more insain more evil more instopable

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    I love my girlfriend, and I might end up marrying her, but having a serious girlfriend has made certain holidays less cool.

In the past, Halloween and New Years Eve were my favorite holidays, in that they were all about having brief physical contact with multiple chicks during the course of the night, before selecting one and having hot unprotected sex with her.

It was all about the thrill of the hunt.l

Halloween was the best, because all girls dress up as sluts. And when wearing the slut uniform, girl's are more likely to take on the characteristics of a slut. It was the night when they would forget their inhibitions and just revel in sluttyness.

Also, New Year's Eve was second best, because chicks felt pressure from society to make out. And drunken making out at a bar almost always leads to random high-risk fornication with a bar skank.

Also, here, there's a bar called Willow Lake Tavern, where all the skanks would go on THanksgiving and Christmas.

Getting Christmas Pussy was a fun tradition for me, as a Jew.

Something about family holidays puts girls in the mood to fuck also. I haven't quite figured it out, but I think it is a culmination of warm feelings, happiness, relief at the conclusion of the holiday stress, and the fact that I look smooth in a Christmas sweater.

Either way, now I just hang out with other couples and have drinks and hors d'evours, which I also enjoy, but it just isn't as exciting as back when I single.
    i spent the past 2 New Years with my girl it was cool, spent alot of money and shit.

now i have broken up with her, i seriously cant think of shit to do. all my friends are ghetto and poor. i really dnt wanna enter 09 chilling with a bunch of Turks talking about how much weed and coke they sold to 17 year old girls.

the convo's get really repetitive after a while.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

You should throw on a suit, go to a bar, and have unprotected sex with a drunken bar-skank.

Do it for me, Han.

I was thinking earlier, and I might never bone a random skank again.

For about 13 years of my life, my greatest joy was trying to bone and/or boning random skanks, and and now those days might be over.

It is very sobering. Let me live vicariously through you, Han.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

ok man , i have a really expensive suit to so it should be easy. i will play LLcoolJ while boning her or some jewish music, in your memory.